• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

I'm so sorry I missed this live.  I might have time to have a listen later tho...

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on April 10, 2017, 11:15:37 PM
I recall that the former guest, not this guy, and maybe he was on with another C2C host even, maybe Ian? I forget was saying that the cholesterol stuff was made ok by tobacco use? Some theory about nicotine. (Oddly there is some study I saw that Swedish/Norwegian tobacco use from "snus" versus smoking was better?) Any way let us all use C2C and various shows for our health! Sounds like a good option. Ha.  ;) ;)
You've got a good memory:

Health Benefits of Tobacco

Saturday - August 27, 2005
Host Ian Punnett

Dr. William Campbell Douglass   

Medical maverick Dr. William Campbell Douglass, who himself smokes 3 to 4 cigars a day, discussed the therapeutic effects of moderate smoking and secondhand smoke. Campbell said he did not always view smoking in a positive light, recalling his early days of practicing medicine when he would refuse to treat patients who continued to smoke.

"Smoking in moderation will not harm you," Campbell explained, citing several medical conditions, including cancer, that can be improved by smoking. In one study he referenced, women who smoked the most were found to have a statistically significant 54% decrease in incidents of breast cancer when compared to woman who never smoked. Campbell also said smoking in moderation can prevent arteries from becoming clogged, as well as relieve the symptoms of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.

According to Campbell, the health benefits of tobacco have been overlooked because of "extremely unreliable" statistics. He pointed out that in Greece and Japan, and other places where smoking is very prevalent, people tend to live longer and healthier lives than in places where smoking is restricted. He also acknowledged the role of diet in overall health and longevity, and recommended a diet rich in animal fat.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on April 10, 2017, 07:45:35 PM
Noory is no stranger to litigation. He could probably not pass a the bar exam. On second thought, I retract the previous statement regarding Mr. Noory.
Got you covered, rekcuf.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 11, 2017, 02:37:58 AM
Jan from Brooklyn checked in to let us know she recently found out 1) she was a mermaid in a past life and 2) she was pals with George back then too.  George speculated that since he was in the Navy he had an 'affinity for water' and so there might be some connection there.
Ha ha ha.  Freaking Jorch and a mermaid.  I don't doubt, though, he has an "affinity" for giving water.

Quote from: zeebo on April 11, 2017, 02:37:58 AM
Jan from Brooklyn checked in to let us know she recently found out 1) she was a mermaid in a past life and 2) she was pals with George back then too.  George speculated that since he was in the Navy he had an 'affinity for water' and so there might be some connection there.

I may have forgotten, its been so long since I've listened to Noory, but I thought he said he was at the Pentagon shuffling paperwork, and never went out on a ''boat''

Father Jack

Feckin Wallach is a quack and a dangerous one at that. If you followed his advice and took all the shite he hawks, you'd probably die. Oh, and turmeric? Turmeric is an anticoagulant and is very dangerous for people like me who take Warfarin. But, do you ever hear mention of that? Wallach, Noory and their like should be banned from radio for promulgating this horse-hockey. And now even Clyde Lewis is a Wallach devotee.So much for HIS credibility!

ItsOver

Wallach must be raking in the dough from his scams.  It's become obvious he's paying PremRad for regular airtime as a C2C infomercial.  Hell, the guy's on with Jorch about every week now, along with Jorch blatantly plugging his products.

Even George seemed incredulous over Wallach's claim that you have to go through Hazmat-level decontamination after being within a mile of gluten.

I'm also glad George reported on the turmeric overdose(despite it being against his best interests) and denounced throwing boiling water on babies/suspected changelings. The Krampus guy got dumped for much less

diowulf

Quote from: zeebo on April 11, 2017, 01:48:20 AM
You guys can rest assured about Mr. Noory's principled stance on wellness issues.  He just stated that if he'd become a dentist, and if someone came in asking to get vampire teeth, he wouldn't do it, "not even for the money".
;D ;D ;D

diowulf

Listening to the April 9th replay of the first hour with Richard Surett (who I really like more and more) and he mentions George will be appearing at a Health & Wellness Convention in Toronto on the 22nd. From 12-2 he will moderate a panel (no topic given), and from 6-8 he will give a presentation on health & the environment. Wow..I wonder if Doc Wallach will be outside in a wagon selling tumeric elixir and eggs

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 11, 2017, 04:39:55 AM
You've got a good memory:

Health Benefits of Tobacco

Saturday - August 27, 2005
Host Ian Punnett

Dr. William Campbell Douglass   

Medical maverick Dr. William Campbell Douglass, who himself smokes 3 to 4 cigars a day, discussed the therapeutic effects of moderate smoking and secondhand smoke. Campbell said he did not always view smoking in a positive light, recalling his early days of practicing medicine when he would refuse to treat patients who continued to smoke.

"Smoking in moderation will not harm you," Campbell explained, citing several medical conditions, including cancer, that can be improved by smoking. In one study he referenced, women who smoked the most were found to have a statistically significant 54% decrease in incidents of breast cancer when compared to woman who never smoked. Campbell also said smoking in moderation can prevent arteries from becoming clogged, as well as relieve the symptoms of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.

According to Campbell, the health benefits of tobacco have been overlooked because of "extremely unreliable" statistics. He pointed out that in Greece and Japan, and other places where smoking is very prevalent, people tend to live longer and healthier lives than in places where smoking is restricted. He also acknowledged the role of diet in overall health and longevity, and recommended a diet rich in animal fat.

Alas, Dr.Campbell has passed on but apparently his son has taken over the franchise! Look for him to appear on C2C (if he chips in to whatever agreement Doc Wallach, Norry, etc have.)
http://www.douglassfamilypublishing.com/douglass-family-publishing/about-dr-william-campbell-douglass-ii-md

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PChirp on April 10, 2017, 07:54:04 PM
I consider myself a self-proclaimed 'glutton for punishment' listening to his C2C shill.  However, it does appear Wallach's callers are coming up with more and more creative, wacky ailments for the good doctor to shill his products.  NOTHING is out-of-bounds it seems and he's got a cure for anything/everything going.  Makes for great late night radio chuckles in my book.  ;)

I wonder if he's got anything for anal warts?

zeebo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2017, 08:31:50 AM
I may have forgotten, its been so long since I've listened to Noory, but I thought he said he was at the Pentagon shuffling paperwork, and never went out on a ''boat''

Hmm maybe he was referencing the water cooler in the snack room.

Morgus

I saw last night on the c2c facebook page, some posters were referring to Doc Wallach as Doc "Wallet" :)

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 11, 2017, 04:14:19 PM
Hmm maybe he was referencing the water cooler in the snack room.
Maybe he was thinking about his special "froggy time."

yumyumtree

So tonight they are serving up reptiluans and Messianic prophecies. I have to admit it's nice to be able to stay up late enough to listen to Coast to Coast.

I didn't really listen to Varla Ventura. Maybe I should have, but was busy bookmarking one of my newer cookbook acquisitions. I have one about the Post World War II gourmet craze and another from Fort Walton Beach FL Junior League. Is there a food and cooking thread on bellgab? I can't remember.

diowulf

Couple screenshots I took off the c2c Facebook page regarding Doc Wallace's most recent show. There was a lot more like this. Hat tip to Morgus.

ninjashoes

I don't care if its George Noory, I will listen to anything with Reptilians on it.

Reptilians=butts in seats

Ciardelo

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 11, 2017, 09:09:00 PM
So tonight they are serving up reptiluans and Messianic prophecies. I have to admit it's nice to be able to stay up late enough to listen to Coast to Coast.

I didn't really listen to Varla Ventura. Maybe I should have, but was busy bookmarking one of my newer cookbook acquisitions. I have one about the Post World War II gourmet craze and another from Fort Walton Beach FL Junior League. Is there a food and cooking thread on bellgab? I can't remember.

Here's one Yummy: http://bellgab.com/random-topics/cooking-with-chefist!/ 

Bon Appetit!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 11, 2017, 10:40:44 PM
I don't care if its George Noory, I will listen to anything with Reptilians on it.

Reptilians=butts in seats

Is that how reptilians do it?  ???

zeebo

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 11, 2017, 10:40:44 PM

Good man!  I'm not even that picky.  I'll also accept shapeshifters that just lean reptoid.

ninjashoes

George was getting all hot and bothered again last night. The guest mentioned something about someone doing something to some kid and once again George started his "shoot the messenger" thing like he did with the Krampus guy years ago.

You could go on there and talk about someone being a child killer and then George will act like your the actual killer just for talking about it.

He is sooooo strange.

TigerLily

Dave: "Thousands of people and children". Because children obviously aren't people

zeebo

Hey TL, good to see you're on board for reptilian nite.

yumyumtree

This guest seems to mostly just be referencing John Lear and Art.

zeebo

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 12, 2017, 01:44:45 AM
This guest seems to mostly just be referencing John Lear and Art.

She sees many connections to the lizard folk.  She also denied evolution then used it to support her argument a few mins. later.

yumyumtree

" Nearly every great civilization has worshipped some sort of serpent god."

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 11, 2017, 04:59:30 AM
Ha ha ha.  Freaking Jorch and a mermaid.  I don't doubt, though, he has an "affinity" for giving water.

Ha ha.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on April 12, 2017, 02:19:09 AM
She sees many connections to the lizard folk.  She also denied evolution then used it to support her argument a few mins. later.

If a reptilian started here and evolved, how would it be a reptilian alien?