• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

dortmunder

My first reaction at the start of the video is that she seemed confused because the elevator door wasn't closing. Then I thought "Oh, she's peeking around to see if anyone's around to help". But then she huddles in the corner as if trying to avoid being seen. Strange!

Mels-hole1984

George and Tom and low ball pieces of shit!

aldousburbank

Quote from: BobGrau on October 17, 2013, 08:29:46 PM
A deliberately high profile demonstration?

Or were you not seriously seriously?
Dudes used to take over hotels etc. to perform their sick "research".

jazmunda

I think these gals have a thing for Art.

midnight

Coast needs to realize that Art's fans would listen to him if he had to talk to a refrigerator repairman for 4 hours.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that if there are any refrigerator repairmen out there.  ;D)

FallenSeraph

(Hi and FOF)

The Elisa Lam case (elevator girl) fascinates me. I've read way too much about it. In fact, shortly after it happened, I even emailed Jorch and sent him the link to the video and asked if he'd consider discussing it on C2C. Never heard back from him, obviously. I talked to Elisa's ex-bf though after he emailed me about a blog post I wrote about this case. Apparently she was staying at that hotel to meet some people she had met online through her blog. The autopsy and toxicology reports found no drugs in her system. She was bipolar and suffering from severe depression â€" the officials chalked it up to that and finally ruled the death an accident. I'm not buying it, though.

Sorry - that was way more than you wanted to know. :)

Just tuning in to the show now but catching up via comments here.

popple

Portals are like candy stores??? GN is going to be so mad that they're giving all the good stuff to Art!

Ward

in the video she look like shes talking to someone we cant see, after shes hiding from them

it's a disturbing video knowing she would die hours later

littlechris

guys, feel free to text george snoory at  818-298-6521 and express your dissapointment regarding their dirty ways and how they are waging war on Art Bell!! I just did!

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 17, 2013, 08:32:49 PM
Dudes used to take over hotels etc. to perform their sick "research".

What about the CIA brothels where the truth drug experiments happened in the 1960s? Aldous is onto something maybe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax

awguy

What I don't understand is if things are "competitive" between Dark Matter and C2c, why is Premiere still running Art's old shows?

Premiere wants to make money off Art's old shows but at the same time, is ignoring the fact that he is back on the air. What idiots!

DelphiDreams

Quote from: midnight on October 17, 2013, 08:33:27 PM
Coast needs to realize that Art's fans would listen to him if he had to talk to a refrigerator repairman for 4 hours.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that if there are any refrigerator repairmen out there.  ;D)
Yes and that would be way more entertaining than c2c- by far!

bateman

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/20/elisa-lam-dead-parents-lawsuit_n_3965094.html

QuoteHer death was ruled "accidental due to drowning, other significant conditions: bipolar disorder,"

Bipolar 1 symptoms can include visual & auditory hallucinations. I'm more inclined to believe that than "ghosts were chasing her."

popple

Quote from: midnight on October 17, 2013, 08:33:27 PM

And even if they appear on C2C first, it's not going to affect Art's show. In fact it makes Art's interview even more spectacular in comparison  ;D 

jazmunda

She did look like she was on drugs.

Is it confirmed that there were no drugs in her system?

popple

"my skin is getting so thick from backlash" - AB

NoMoreNoory

Art Bell, raging in the night! Holy crap this gets better every day. I love that Art won't let the blame fall firmly on Tommee, but carefully pointed out that George has stated 'publicly' (right here on GNS, I believe) that he has final responsibility for the guests on Coast.
Hoaxland seems to have been banished.....we wait for any sign of LMH on 'the other show' this month.

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:34:18 PM
in the video she look like shes talking to someone we cant see, after shes hiding from them

it's a disturbing video knowing she would die hours later

I agree. Does it also look to you guys like she is pressing multiple buttons? Like four or five different floors?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 17, 2013, 08:33:43 PM
(Hi and FOF)

The Elisa Lam case (elevator girl) fascinates me. I've read way too much about it. In fact, shortly after it happened, I even emailed Jorch and sent him the link to the video and asked if he'd consider discussing it on C2C. Never heard back from him, obviously. I talked to Elisa's ex-bf though after he emailed me about a blog post I wrote about this case. Apparently she was staying at that hotel to meet some people she had met online through her blog. The autopsy and toxicology reports found no drugs in her system. She was bipolar and suffering from severe depression â€" the officials chalked it up to that and finally ruled the death an accident. I'm not buying it, though.

Actually, I'm interested. You've looked into it. What about the locks around the water tank and stuff?  What's the weirdest part for you, other than the video?

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 08:36:27 PM
She did look like she was on drugs.

Is it confirmed that there were no drugs in her system?

That would also mean she wasn't on psychiatric meds. If she was suffering from severe Bipolar 1, off meds, then I think it's a safe conclusion that it was hallucinations brought on by manic state.

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:22:39 PM
lol Hoaxland hasn't been even called after being with Art. That is entertaining :)
What about John Hogue...bet he's been called.

littlechris

Quote from: Catsmile on October 17, 2013, 08:25:56 PM
Yeah I'm gonna wormhole Art, and tell them to quit breathing because I don't like it.  ::)

Keep listening, itll get old after awhile.

Spinner

Quote from: lonevoice on October 17, 2013, 08:28:59 PM
Nice try, Dave and Dannheisser douches.   But Art can see for miles and miles.  You will pay for your sleaziness, oh yes you will.
I hope you're right. Soon.

QuoteOkay, I was predisposed to not like these ghost buster ladies.  But now that they made the choice to be loyal to their prior obligation to Art, and to go public wth C2C's mafia tactics, I like these ladies. 
I loved it when the Gals said, "There's no way we're gonna cancel Art Bell."  Good for them

Heather Wade

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 17, 2013, 08:37:03 PM
I agree. Does it also look to you guys like she is pressing multiple buttons? Like four or five different floors?

Yes, it looked like she was pressing all the buttons, just to see which one might work.

Cynnie

Why wasnt the door closing ? Thats what skeered me ..

Morgus

Incredible - Art Bell and his guests tonight (the ghostbuster gals) reported that Noory's producer Tommy had contacted the guests and warned them if they appear on Art Bell's Dark Matter show they would not be allowed to appear on c2c (they were scheduled for a couple hours on c2c later this month)
So as many suspected, Noory and PremRat consider Art Bell competition and are going to try to force some of their guests to choose: maybe only the lesser guests and not the big ones like Michio Kaku, Hoagland?

Laurakinch

These ghost buster chicks giggling & BS is getting on my nerves already. In just a few seconds search online I found this:

http://www.worstparanormal.com/the-list/2-the-ghost-buster-gals.html

Ward

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 17, 2013, 08:33:43 PM
(Hi and FOF)

wow that's a lot of info. Do you know what her blog was about and why she was meeting them? Were they questioned concerning her death?
Was she taking medication for the Bipolar and depression?

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 17, 2013, 08:22:34 PM
I can't believe that C2C has to do this. No-talent hacks. Playing dirty.

I can believe it. They run a crappy show. People must have been bailing out of streamlink and they're getting desperate. They've been coasting along for 10 years on Art's coattails and now they have Art himself as competition. Full on panic mode, especially since some of the guests aren't playing along with their dirty tricks. I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of C2C.