• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

popple

What did these gals do that was apparently fraudulent?

Ward

well they might be wackos but they sure are enjoying talking to Art  8)

Heather Wade

Quote from: widespread1 on October 17, 2013, 08:46:04 PM
My cat suddenly meowed and ran out of the room all scared like.... Damn puppet master  >:(

Kitty knows. 

Catsmile

Quote from: littlechris on October 17, 2013, 08:37:52 PM
Keep listening, itll get old after awhile.
Maybe.
But I have a cool feature that is built into this player called the STOP button if things get to rough.
Unless ghost stop me from pushing a button.  ::)

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2013, 08:42:57 PM
Bingo. I have an ex who suffered from it. Hallucinations are what finally prompted her to seek treatment.

My brother suffers from it and when he is off his meds he has full on episodes of hallucinations. At times he actually believes he can read peoples minds and is indestructible. It is very scary.

The way these gals are talking they would blame his episodes on spirits.

Ward

DARN IT! Windows 8.1 is taking for flippin' forever to Download.

steelbot

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2013, 08:47:48 PM
You should Fast Blast that to Snoory & then follow it up with "oh sorry, wrong show."
I don't have a coast account - and feel free!

jazmunda

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:48:13 PM

And Art them.

If he wasn't taken I'd suggest a ménage à trois.

You go Art.

how does anybody truly judge radio ratings? i worked for a radio station and i can tell you ratings are bogus.

widespread1

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 08:48:31 PM
My brother suffers from it and when he is off his meds he has full on episodes of hallucinations. At times he actually believes he can read peoples minds and is indestructible. It is very scary.

So would Scientologists

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:49:20 PM
DARN IT! Windows 8.1 is taking for flippin' forever to Download.
Hell, my windows 7 64 Ult. installed itself and put the disc back in the dvd sleeve when it was done...GET ON IT!

onan

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2013, 08:35:37 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/20/elisa-lam-dead-parents-lawsuit_n_3965094.html

Bipolar 1 symptoms can include visual & auditory hallucinations. I'm more inclined to believe that than "ghosts were chasing her."

That is true however, in a very general sense, Bipolar hallucinations are usually not of the terrifying nature, which is a characteristic of schizophrenia. From the little I could see from the video, the woman was probably in some form of mania which does indicate bipolar. But sometimes what appears as mania may be severe disorganization. Which would point to schizophrenia. Tough to tell, diagnosis can be helped with an MRI which would show a pretty much normal looking brain with bipolar, and with schizophrenia, significant changes of gray matter in some areas of the brain.

I will shut up now.

Heather Wade

I want CedarCide.  Bless you Art, it's exactly what I've been searching for.

Cynnie

How did she get past all the locked doors ?

popple

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:48:13 PM

Their giggles are uncontrollable. Art must be like the Bieber of the paranormal radio world to them.

Quote from: clearchanelno5 on October 17, 2013, 08:50:06 PM
how does anybody truly judge radio ratings? i worked for a radio station and i can tell you ratings are bogus.

I don't even know how they can reliably judge it, just like TV ratings.  More so, because I've never heard of a Nielson-esque company for radio/

midnight

You know, I would consider the bi-polar thing, but what about the weird elevator doors, and how would she have gotten into the water tank by herself?

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 08:44:09 PM
She doesn't bend. She seems to be bending her wrists or twirling her wrists at the point when she is out of the lift and her body is almost out of shot on the left hand side.

I kept rewinding it thinking I was missing something. Creepy contortion my ass. (Don't take that literally, please.)

widespread1

Quote from: Cynnie on October 17, 2013, 08:51:09 PM

An employee with all of the codes and keys

Ward

Sorry to hear that Andy. especially tough when it's a family member.

Quote from: midnight on October 17, 2013, 08:51:51 PM
You know, I would consider the bi-polar thing, but what about the weird elevator doors, and how would she have gotten into the water tank by herself?

I know nothing about it but several people on youtube suggest she pressed the door hold button.

FallenSeraph

They found no drugs at all in her system.

The lock on the door to the roof wasn't locked half the time â€" half that hotel is a low-rent apartment complex and people go up on that roof often to smoke weed. So it was actually easy to access those water tanks. But the thing is - yeah - how the hell did she get in the water tank by herself? She was naked when they found her, but there were no trace of her clothes anywhere.

I think someone killed her (maybe smothered her?) and stuffed her in there.

Here's her blog, which details her battle with depression. She couldn't get out of bed for a year. When she finally did, she took that trip to L.A. and ended up starring in a creepy viral video. http://etherfields.blogspot.hk

CRM 114

Elevator girl was high as hell. shrooms or acid wouldnt show up after 2 weeks rotting in a tank of water. locked doors? someone with keys killed her. or they had a 'party' in the water tank and she downed due to being high. my 2 pfennigs

they should call c2c - Coast 2 Toast because of George Noory.

SgtRocko

Evening, everyone!  Finally home!

Got to listen to the first part of the show in the car... didn't think I'd like these dames, but they are certainly are entertaining.  Art sure seem to be absolutely LOVING talking with them.

Plus - if they told C2C to stuff it in favour of Art, well that just makes them even better

jazmunda

Quote from: Cynnie on October 17, 2013, 08:51:09 PM

Whoever murdered her must have had the key. It has to be the janitor, in the water tower with magic mushroom.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 17, 2013, 08:52:58 PM
Elevator girl was high as hell. shrooms or acid wouldnt show up after 2 weeks rotting in a tank of water. locked doors?

or yeah - maybe this, too. I've wondered what would and wouldn't show up after two weeks of decomposition.