• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Quote from: Juan on November 17, 2017, 06:05:38 PM
Why have there been no stories of improper sexual situations involving Hillary?

Hillary is in a happy monogamous relationship.

albrecht

There have been rumors but those people tend to die of "health problems," "suicides" and "accidents."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2017, 06:14:50 PM
There have been rumors but those people tend to die of "health problems," "suicides" and "accidents."

The first lady in House of Cards is based on her.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2017, 06:18:10 PM
The first lady in House of Cards is based on her.  ;)
Sort of a perverse thing to say but my favorite death of those connected to Clinton scandals was that of John Ashe, associate of the infamous Clinton friend Ng Lap Seng, was first reported as "heart attack" but was then determined to be the result of "“traumatic asphyxia with laryngeal cartilage fractures while lifting barbell on bench.”
https://pagesix.com/2016/06/26/disgraced-ex-un-officials-death-conveniently-timed/

This line from his lawyer is telling:
"Acknowledging the obvious Vince Foster connection, Ashe’s lawyer Jeremy Schneider told Johnson: “There is not one iota of evidence that it was homicide. This is nothing at all like Vince Foster.”

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 17, 2017, 06:13:08 PM
Hillary is in a happy monogamous relationship.

"Thank God it's not with me!"

Well, all during his administration we heard that Hilary ran point on the so-called ''bimbo eruptions'', attacking, smearing, and humiliating women who dared come forward to talk about Bill's rapes, gropings, forced kisses, rude comments, etc. 

I don't remember her concern with Huma's husband Carlos Danger sending images of himself to underage girls, other than to protect her position and future (at the time) candidacy. 

There should be enough just with that to keep an honest, even-handed media busy for the duration of this issue.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 08:38:19 PM
Well, all during his administration we heard that Hilary ran point on the so-called ''bimbo eruptions'', attacking, smearing, and humiliating women who dared come forward to talk about Bill's rapes, gropings, forced kisses, rude comments, etc. 

I don't remember her concern with Huma's husband Carlos Danger sending images of himself to underage girls, other than to protect her position and future (at the time) candidacy. 

There should be enough just with that to keep an honest, even-handed media busy for the duration of this issue.
Remember Ol' Bill bragging about having Astroturf in his truck bed, or something, to score chicks. (Having played on it I can't imagine, unless a sadist, why one would want to screw on it but Bill bragged about it and there was, some, muted, blow-back at the time- but laughed off mainly.)

paladin1991

Because she couldn't get laid with your dick.

Lunger

Jesus Lord!  Who would admit to it?  Even Bill didn't fuck her.  Chelsea's dad, Webb, was probably the last.

paladin1991

Quote from: Lunger on November 18, 2017, 08:28:14 AM
Jesus Lord!  Who would admit to it?  Even Bill didn't fuck her.  Chelsea's dad, Webb, was probably the last.

Wait aminnute.  Webb?   James Webb? 

Gd5150

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 18, 2017, 10:27:13 AM

Webb Hubbell...oops. Better Call Maury
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Quote from: Lunger on November 18, 2017, 08:28:14 AM

Or Vince Foster

Lunger

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 18, 2017, 10:27:13 AM

Webb Hubbell!  Bill himself admits that he is sterile from a childhood sickness.

albrecht

Quote from: Lunger on November 18, 2017, 07:08:33 PM

Webb Hubbell!  Bill himself admits that he is sterile from a childhood sickness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSIZsxv2OTo

Btw, Billary was in town today for a book-signing at Book People. I sort of forgot it about it and there was a football game to watch but curious if Alex, or anyone, came down to heckle, question, or laugh at her? The local news just had puff pieces about the loyal Clinton fans who showed up and blather about their daughters future goals, BLTSQIs being down-trodden, worries from illegals, etc about Trump.

Edit: I guess some folks did come to film and/or counter-protest Billary. Haven't watched whole video. Bookpeople apparently was against the 1st Amendment.  :o And "private security" stalked the infowars reporterette?
https://www.infowars.com/clinton-zombies-invade-austin/
https://youtu.be/zMyH-WtQIFw

ItsOver

This is certainly a "lovely" description of Hillary in her younger years, from "Hillary - The Other Woman" by Dolly Kyle.

"Bill's plane landed and he was first to de-board followed by 'a dowdy-looking woman who appeared to be middle-aged'.
Bill greeted his lover Dolly formally with an extended hand while she checked out this mystery woman accompanying him.

I couldn't imagine why Billy would haul such a person in the plane with him in public. She was wearing a misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body. The garment was long, but stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair.  Thick brown sandals did nothing to conceal her wide feet and the hair on her toes.  Dolly was embarrassed that she was staring.

Hillary's eyes, glared at her from behind coke-bottle-thick lenses with an air of real hostility.  Her thick eyebrows melded together stretching across her forehead.  In that moment, I noticed that the woman emitted an overpowering odor of perspiration and greasy hair. I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in the car.

Finally the introduction: 'Dolly, this is Hillary. Hillary, Dolly.' I was stunned, Dolly recalled, thinking it was 'some kind of a sick joke' - a woman in a hideous disguise.  Dolly extended her hand but Hillary only glared and nodded. The plan had been to go the Fulbright's campaign headquarters, but when the votes came in he was losing.

Hillary signaled to Bill and the plan was changed. He would head back to the airport.
'I don't want to be seen with a loser,' Bill told Dolly."

Lunger

Why can't I post a JPG?

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on November 18, 2017, 07:30:49 PM
This is certainly a "lovely" description of Hillary in her younger years, from "Hillary - The Other Woman" by Dolly Kyle.

"Bill's plane landed and he was first to de-board followed by 'a dowdy-looking woman who appeared to be middle-aged'.
Bill greeted his lover Dolly formally with an extended hand while she checked out this mystery woman accompanying him.

I couldn't imagine why Billy would haul such a person in the plane with him in public. She was wearing a misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body. The garment was long, but stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair.  Thick brown sandals did nothing to conceal her wide feet and the hair on her toes.  Dolly was embarrassed that she was staring.

Hillary's eyes, glared at her from behind coke-bottle-thick lenses with an air of real hostility.  Her thick eyebrows melded together stretching across her forehead.  In that moment, I noticed that the woman emitted an overpowering odor of perspiration and greasy hair. I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in the car.

Finally the introduction: 'Dolly, this is Hillary. Hillary, Dolly.' I was stunned, Dolly recalled, thinking it was 'some kind of a sick joke' - a woman in a hideous disguise.  Dolly extended her hand but Hillary only glared and nodded. The plan had been to go the Fulbright's campaign headquarters, but when the votes came in he was losing.

Hillary signaled to Bill and the plan was changed. He would head back to the airport.
'I don't want to be seen with a loser,' Bill told Dolly."
Sounds about right. It’s always been funny how since these 2 popped up on the national radar in ‘91 how the moronic MSM fawned over them. We were told they are the smartest people in the world. It’s always been a complete joke, and the fact so many so-called educated people fell for their phony persona is a great commentary and our atrocious lower and higher education industries.

They have always been the most insincere people in politics. He has always come off like some cheeseball used car salesman. He’s not good looking. And his charisma is transparent. Perhaps he’s smoother in person, but highly unlikely. Consider this, his approach to cheating on his disgusting wife was having his handlers approach an attractive female to have her go for a ride in his limo, it doesn’t seem smooth or careful in the least. This is a confirmed story from someone I know personally that happened in the early 90s. I imagined it happened 100s or 1000s of times. His appalling behavior in the White House should have resulted in resignation.

Then you have the smartest woman in the world according to almost 30 years of MSM ass licking. A woman who’s lying is always signaled by her outrageous fake laugh. She is rarely confronted and when she is the laugh shines. She is not and has never been an attractive person. She is not charismatic at all. Her public speaking is an embarrassment, immitating southern slaves, barking like a dog, is this sophistication? Aside from basically being appointed Senator of a state she never lived in, she has been a failure politcally her entire life. She is a horrible example for women, accomplishing nothing without riding the coattails of a man who has treated her like the dirtbag she is for the whole world to see.

These 2 from the start have never been more than 2 sad unsophistaced arkansonians who were raised in a time of Bill Ayers Marksist philosophies. They aren’t intelligent. They aren’t good liars. The policies they push aren’t affective and cannot be presented as is. Their legacy will be the tarnish of lies and spin they left on American politics and the world will be a much better place with they are no longer in it.

Quote from: Lunger on November 19, 2017, 07:39:48 AM
Why can't I post a JPG?

You can.  When you are writing your post, highlight the web address for the picture and click on the box under the B(old) inscription.

albrecht

Fantasy about Earth 2 in which all situations are the same but she is President. Hillary likes Earth 2.
https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/932285597971922944/video/1