• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 23, 2019, 08:35:27 PM
He reminds me of the politician who thought that Guam(?) might tip over if we put too many military installations on one side of it. This was in the era before Ocasio-Cortez who evidently will star in the sequel to "Being There".

I think Hank Johnson was being sarcastic when he said that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 09:41:40 PM
I think Hank Johnson was being sarcastic when he said that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Then he’s even more of a hurr durr for thinking it might be funny.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 09:45:19 PM
Then he’s even more of a hurr durr for thinking it might be funny.

Maybe so, but what else can you do when you know nothing you say or do will change anything. Maybe he knew America would put a military base there regardless of what he said or did. I think his point was that it was too many people on his little island. He's probably right.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 09:51:01 PM
Maybe so, but what else can you do when you know nothing you say or do will change anything. Maybe he knew America would put a military base there regardless of what he said or did.

This is thin gruel, at best. Find a new axe to grind.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 09:53:46 PM
This is thin gruel, at best. Find a new axe to grind.

I was responding to one post. You find a new axe to grind. You do know what a forum is? No, it's not where people talk about penises.

Just PM the men whose dicks you want to suck and keep it out of the public.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 09:55:05 PM
I was responding to one post. You find a new axe to grind. You do know what a forum is?

No and I’m just DYING to know so why don’t you please tell me. ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 09:56:24 PM
No and I’m just DYING to know so why don’t you please tell me. ::)

I edited my post so you can just read that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 09:58:04 PM
I edited my post so you can just read that.

You only say that to cover up for the fact that you’ve never seen one. :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 10:00:21 PM
You only say that to cover up for the fact that you’ve never seen one. :D

I'm fine with that. I'll just mark you down as someone that has no idea what he's talking about.

What happened to you? When you first started posting here you had some game. Not anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 10:03:13 PM
I'm fine with that. I'll just mark you down as someone that has no idea what he's talking about.

What happened to you? When you first started posting here you had some game. Not anymore.

Like you do or ever had? Please! ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 10:04:46 PM

I mean, you could argue with someone intelligently when you were new. Now it's all penis. Maybe I'm mis-remembering. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 10:13:13 PM
I mean, you could argue with someone intelligently when you were new. Now it's all penis. Maybe I'm mis-remembering.

I'll allow that you are literally correct here.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2019, 10:15:36 PM
I'll allow that you are literally correct here.

That I'm mis-remembering? Don't make me drag up an argument from five years ago or whenever it was he joined.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 10:13:13 PM

I still make lots of good points and cogent arguments. If you’re offended by the playground banter go fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw. Here’s an original idea for you: why don’t you try having something intelligent or interesting to say for a change. ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 10:23:15 PM
I still make lots of good points and cogent arguments. If you’re offended by the playground banter go fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw. Here’s an original idea for you: why don’t you try having something intelligent or interesting to say for a change. ::)

How about I just do what I'm doing and you can read what I post and how others respond to it? Might as well just do that because that is what is going to happen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 10:25:52 PM
How about I just do what I'm doing and you can read what I post and how others respond to it? Might as well just do that because that is what is going to happen.

Great! And if I feel like responding to one of your posts again I’ll just do that.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 10:04:46 PM

You really don't know how to take a compliment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 10:31:28 PM

That was a compliment?! Is that how they do it in the insane asylum?

BTW, and I’m being serious here, I used to appreciate your posts much more before president Trump got elected but since then it’s been prtty much all whinning. I really thought you would’ve gotten over it by now but obviously not.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 10:29:29 PM
non-sequitur

It's not a non sequitur if your denial of your own vapid nature is the reason you don't get it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2019, 10:43:55 PM
It's not a non sequitur if your denial of your own vapid nature is the reason you don't get it.

I don’t necessarily deny or confirm that. I’m just saying You too!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 10:33:02 PM
That was a compliment?! Is that how they do it in the insane asylum?

BTW, and I’m being serious here, I used to appreciate your posts much more before president Trump got elected but since then it’s been prtty much all whinning. I really thought you would’ve gotten over it by now but obviously not.

I don't get it. I rarely post in the politics forum, I did in this one just because I remembered that guy's speech. I posted a Fear video in the Trump thread about a week ago but that's about it for a few years. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 11:03:33 PM
I don't get it. I rarely post in the politics forum, I did in this one just because I remembered that guy's speech. I posted a Fear video in the Trump thread about a week ago but that's about it for a few years. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Afraid not. Just because you don’t post in politics doesn’t mean you’re not still totally butthurt about it.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 10:23:15 PM

Apropos nuffin, mmm...

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 10:31:28 PM

Well Iambic drunk, derp surject.