• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 25, 2017, 03:59:25 PM
I will do just that, no problem. I just don't want the time I have with MH to turn into a pissing match with nay-sayers. Don't get me wrong...you can say all the nays you want, just not for about one hour and not on my show. Just this once? Maybe?

Of course, I understand the controversy with this case but I would just like to get an update on what all the controversy is about and perhaps discuss the 'human' significance of the case....not just argue back and forth about things that can not be easily verified or immediately resolved.

So, somewhat of a controlled environment?  Comfy for the expounder?  Sounds a little Falkie-esque.   Someone starts a fire, they gotta be able to handle having their tender feet put to it, don't you think? 

RoseGirl

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 25, 2017, 04:28:57 PM
So, somewhat of a controlled environment?  Comfy for the expounder?  Sounds a little Falkie-esque.   Someone starts a fire, they gotta be able to handle having their tender feet put to it, don't you think?

I just spend the last hour or so on skype with MH setting sound levels and discussing what we would like to talk about on Thursday. And you know....there's a lot of stuff to go over with this case, a lot. And, at this point, I only have an hour. I am not trying to limit anyone's ability to question, challenge or dispute anything to do with this case at all...I just want to get some of the key points out there.

And I was hoping to open the phone lines but...oh gawd...I am not yet too terribly skilled at skype yet and adding folks to the chat and all that. I can try it and for sure want to...but no promises of how it will end up. And we don't have much time, unless I let the interview go a lot overtime. Which is certainly possible. Anything can happen.

So please, type some of your questions here and I will ask them...no matter if they are science based or not, I certainly don't intend to shy away from any information. I will open the phone lines but ...geez you know...I hope it doesn't just turn into a pissing match. I mean...don't you want to know more about this case? World predictions from other entities who are visiting us? How their 'space travel' works? Why they have only contacted one man (Billy)? What role did they play in our history?

I don't know....just stuff. There is plenty of documentation in this case to either dispute or discuss. But there is also a very human story. And that's what I am after.

But, of course, I will not in any way limit questions.

whoozit

Please ask him why he looks like a penis.   ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: whoozit on April 25, 2017, 05:32:33 PM
Please ask him why he looks like a penis.   ;)

It will be the first question.

whoozit

That wouldn't set a very nice tone.  I'd save it for the third question.

RoseGirl

Quote from: whoozit on April 25, 2017, 05:35:21 PM
That wouldn't set a very nice tone.  I'd save it for the third question.

ah...good point. Thanks for the ....ahem...tip.

;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 25, 2017, 05:33:36 PM
It will be the first question.

Press him about his real identity (Jeff Bezos) and his connections to the deep state.  8)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2017, 05:37:47 PM
Press him about his real identity (Jeff Bezos) and his connections to the deep state.  8)

Okay. I haven't heard of this Jeff Benzos guy...what's that all about?

RoseGirl

k...so you're telling me MH owns Amazon? Is that it?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2017, 05:43:17 PM
Yep, for a new brain.  ::) ;D

Look, I have got better things to do than sit around here and be insulted by you. Can you please just get to the point?

oye, such a nudge, you are.

whoozit

His separated at birth twin does.  Wait a minute, have those two ever been spotted in public together before?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on April 25, 2017, 05:47:14 PM
His separated at birth twin does.  Wait a minute, have those two ever been spotted in public together before?

No but then neither have Meiers space people been presented on worldwide television. You'd think it would be a big deal, but apparently not. But don't read too much into it.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 25, 2017, 05:49:24 PM
No but then neither have Meiers space people been presented on worldwide television. You'd think it would be a big deal, but apparently not. But don't read too much into it.

Ohhhh...I think there might be a question in there somewhere. How about I ask....why don't they just appear to a large group of people? Why just Billy?

How's that for a question? I'll just ask it without the snark.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 25, 2017, 05:52:12 PM
Ohhhh...I think there might be a question in there somewhere. How about I ask....why don't they just appear to a large group of people? Why just Billy?

Okay. But; drink coffee because he'll drone on and on without answering your question directly. Ask him too why he doesn't get scientific institutes to peer revue his evidence. I tried....Really I did.

whoozit

Revue? Excellent choice of word.  I can't wait for the interpretive dance.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on April 25, 2017, 06:04:07 PM
Revue? Excellent choice of word.  I can't wait for the interpretive dance.  :D

Here's the missing i. i.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 25, 2017, 06:09:56 PM
Here's the missing i. i.
Don't fix perfection.  Revue is much more appropriate than review in this case.  Next you'll want to replace the smirk on the Mona Lisa with a teeth baring smile.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 25, 2017, 05:52:12 PM

I have a question, Lasha. Why aren't you wrangling affiliates for (Redacted) today???

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 25, 2017, 03:14:31 PM
Okay folks...just preparing for my interview with Michael Horn to be aired live on Thursday at 8pm pt.

If any of you have questions....and by that I mean real questions, not just accusations, energetic 'debunking' or vitriol...

No problem, he's already been debunked

Can you ask him what he thinks about those peddling ''horoscopes''?

EarthAlien007

I wanted listen to this, since it's a pretty good bet Lusha will end up accusing Mr. Horn of stealing some idea of hers. Just like she's accused scores of others, including Whitley Streiber.

Too bad the narcissistic psycho commonly known as Lasha Seniuk couldn't even pull of a listenable show.

Absolutely pathetic. Falkie is much more of a professional.

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 30, 2017, 01:59:08 PM
Too bad the narcissistic psycho commonly known as Lasha Seniuk couldn't even pull of a listenable show.

I just don't understand why the PlayDoughians don't ever step up when they're needed

RoseGirl

Ouch. So very hurt. Such a tragedy.  :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 25, 2017, 03:14:31 PM
...real questions, not just accusations, energetic 'debunking' or vitriol...

in other words, nothing to see here, folks.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 25, 2017, 05:49:24 PM
No but then neither have Meiers space people been presented on worldwide television.

liar.  they were on the dean martin show.  such lovely voices.  and i'd do 'em.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 25, 2017, 06:59:16 PM
I have a question, Lasha. Why aren't you wrangling affiliates for (Redacted) today???

oh, stop it, mv.

edit:  oops, wrong account.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 30, 2017, 01:59:08 PM

Absolutely pathetic. Falkie is much more of a professional.

elle oh elle.  and this pig dares question my podcasting credentials.