• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

coaster

Quote from: username on November 07, 2016, 12:06:15 AM
I'm learning to dance like him right now
do it daily and with enthusiasm, or He will know.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: coaster on November 07, 2016, 12:13:03 AM
do it daily and with enthusiasm, or He will know.

Corey Feldman knows all.

mahigitam

Published just now.
Are Billy Meier’s Spiritual Teachings Homophobic? â€" Part 2/2: Deception and coverup from mid-1990’s
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/miscellaneous/are-billy-meiers-spiritual-teachings-homophobic-part-22/

Just a couple examples serving as evidence of Meier's flip-flop on homosexuality. Following comparison verses are from the 1987 ed. and 2011 ed. of his book OM, Canon 32:
(http://billybooks.org/book/german/om.php?lang=en)

1575. Homosexual men are degenerates who blaspheme life and Creation.
1575. Homosexual men are not degenerates who do not blaspheme life and Creation.

1743. The dung heap stinks less than whores, male-whores and homosexuals.
1743. The dung heap stinks less than whores, male-whores and criminals.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 06, 2016, 09:52:49 PM
A few posts up, Yorkshire Pud revealed his talking shoe has been making some uncanny predictions of late.

As you might imagine, there is a split here at Bellgab regarding this as some believe these predictions have been eerily accurate and now trust the shoe implicitly, while others believe the shoe's predictions were in some cases vague enough to fit any scenario and in other cases were actually presented after the events transpired and weren't predictions at all.

While I personally am skeptical about talking footwear having the ability to be making predictions, if it's an actual controversy you want I recommend dumping Horn and inviting Yorkie's shoe onto the program.

Quote from: mv on November 06, 2016, 11:36:29 PM
size nine?  i call bullshit.

Once again, anonyomous website cowards, hiding behind made up names are casting doubt on the words of the shoe without any proof that the transcripts were written after the events accurately predicted by the shoe. As for doubt because of its size, well its a UK size 9, which any shoemaker, or as we know them; cobbler is an approximation to a US size 10. The shoe has never been wrong.

MH is a Liar

QuoteOnce again, anonyomous website cowards, hiding behind made up names are casting doubt on the words of the shoe without any proof that the transcripts were written after the events accurately predicted by the shoe. As for doubt because of its size, well its a UK size 9, which any shoemaker, or as we know them; cobbler is an approximation to a US size 10. The shoe has never been wrong.

There IS proof the transcripts were written after the events.  Worse still, prints of the infamous shoe have been found at numerous child rape crime scenes. 

MH is a Liar

QuoteJust a couple examples serving as evidence of Meier's flip-flop on homosexuality. Following comparison verses are from the 1987 ed. and 2011 ed. of his book OM, Canon 32:

1575. Homosexual men are not degenerates who do not blaspheme life and Creation.

Could definitely be typos.  You cannot prove otherwise.  Indeed, we already established here recently that Meier is the most unlucky typist in the history of the universe.   

You got some nerve questioning a man you've never met.  Just because he formerly unambiguously espoused vile homophobic teachings in a series of unambiguous  typos and has now corrected said typos, does not mean that he "flip-flopped."  Jeez.  Some people.  Give him the benefit of the doubt once and a while -- haven't you heard that the case is scientifically proven?!? 

What are you going to tell us next -- that shoes cannot predict the future?  Open your mind for fucks sake.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: MH is a Liar on November 07, 2016, 12:25:26 PM

Could definitely be typos.  You cannot prove otherwise.  Indeed, we already established here recently that Meier is the most unlucky typist in the history of the universe.   

You got some nerve questioning a man you've never met.  Just because he formerly unambiguously espoused vile homophobic teachings in a series of unambiguous  typos and has now corrected said typos, does not mean that he "flip-flopped."  Jeez.  Some people.  Give him the benefit of the doubt once and a while -- haven't you heard that the case is scientifically proven?!? 

What are you going to tell us next -- that shoes cannot predict the future?  Open your mind for fucks sake.   

Billy Meier couldn't pour piss out of his boot, even if the instructions were written on the heel.

MH is a Liar

Horny Horn.  Regarding Mahigtam's link, are you going to explain to us why Meier changes his teachings with public opinion (and then denies and tries to cover up that he changed position)?  Well, since his role as universal savior isn't working out, perhaps he would make a good politician.  Lie, insult, rinse, repeat.  And you two are match made in heaven.  Meier/Horn for Mayor/Secretary to the Mayor,  Hinter-Hinterschmidruti Switzerland 2016!

onan

Quote from: MH is a Liar on November 08, 2016, 05:40:47 AM
are you going to explain to us why Meier changes his teachings with public opinion (and then denies and tries to cover up that he changed position)? 

*raises hand excitedly*

I know, I know... It is layers and layers of falsehoods and outright lies.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on November 08, 2016, 05:47:49 AM
*raises hand excitedly*

I know, I know... It is layers and layers of falsehoods and outright lies.

Unless of course its proclaimed by the shoe.

MH is a Liar

QuoteUnless of course its proclaimed by the shoe.

If the shoe fits...

I heard through the grapevine that President Trump is willing to secure a mutually beneficial deal with the Planarians.

With the Pleiadians, not so much.

Sorry, Billy.  :(

MichaelHorn

The Morning After…as Predicted in 2008

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4162

Psychopath sent packing, narcissist gets the nod

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on November 09, 2016, 03:26:32 PM
The Morning After…as Predicted in 2008

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4162

Psychopath sent packing, narcissist gets the nod

How do you finf Trump? As one narcissist to another? Same shoe size, if you get my drift.?

Before you ask, the shoe predicted this when it was still part of the cow it came off.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 03:47:08 PM
How do you finf Trump? As one narcissist to another? Same shoe size, if you get my drift.?

Before you ask, the shoe predicted this when it was still part of the cow it came off.
see, pud, exactly right. it's all about cattle mutilations. yeah yeah yeah it's always about the motherfucking eyeballs, tongues and anusses...butt before all that, and up until this day, they NEVER talk about the shoe-leather part of the cow. and really so now why the fuck not? not even lmh herself will go there. and that's just wrong.
or not.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on November 10, 2016, 04:00:48 AM
see, pud, exactly right. it's all about cattle mutilations. yeah yeah yeah it's always about the motherfucking eyeballs, tongues and anusses...butt before all that, and up until this day, they NEVER talk about the shoe-leather part of the cow. and really so now why the fuck not? not even lmh herself will go there. and that's just wrong.
or not.

They don't discuss it because the other, far more sinister and malevolent them don't want it to be. Yes, it is a conspiracy that needs 'research'.

Corona Kitty

Sound the drum ........live this Saturday night.

MH is a Liar

QuoteJust a couple examples serving as evidence of Meier's flip-flop on homosexuality. Following comparison verses are from the 1987 ed. and 2011 ed. of his book OM, Canon 32:

Horn.  You've repeatedly claimed Meier doesn't backdate.  Yet, he clearly attempted to backdate his entire teaching on homosexuality.  The brazenness of the lying is at Trumpian levels.

And Mahesh got banned from FIGU forum because of his "slander" calling Meier a homophobe!   Yes, it is so slanderous that he would describe this as homophobic:  "The dung heap stinks less than whores, male-whores and homosexuals."

No comments, really?  Lame, but unsurprising. 

Gosh, now I am just dying to know -- you really think Meier is legit??   What do the others think here -- is Horn a fraud through and through or profoundly delusional? 

MichaelHorn

For the weepy, denial dwelling snowflakes here...who cower in fearful anonymity:

Excerpts from the 465th official contact conversation
from May 7, 2008

Billy: However, do you have still something else about unusual predictions? And what interests me, relates to the presidential primary in the USA; who will ultimately win the race, Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton, who in my opinion extremely craves for power? Do you have something yet to say regarding this?

Ptaah: 61. Yes.

62. Barack Obama will win the Democrat primary.

63. And what you say regarding Hillary Clinton corresponds to the truth.She is an extremely power-craving woman, who up to the end does not give up, but nevertheless will suffer a defeat.

64. If she would actually come to power, then the USA and many countries of Earth would be heading for a really unpleasant future.

65. However, humanity can consider itself fortunate, that power is not laid in the hands of this woman.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on November 12, 2016, 08:28:38 AM
For the weepy, denial dwelling snowflakes here...who cower in fearful anonymity:

from May 7, 2008

Billy: However, do you have still something else about unusual predictions? And what interests me, relates to the presidential primary in the USA; who will ultimately win the race, Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton, who in my opinion extremely craves for power? Do you have something yet to say regarding this?

63. And what you say regarding Hillary Clinton corresponds to the truth.She is an extremely power-craving woman, who up to the end does not give up, but nevertheless will suffer a defeat.

64. If she would actually come to power, then the USA and many countries of Earth would be heading for a really unpleasant future.

65. However, humanity can consider itself fortunate, that power is not laid in the hands of this woman.

65a. (The shoe responds; offcially). The latest squeeze of the incoming new President will also have a permatan, however his is more tangerine. She'll be a model by trade, and a bauble on his arm as long as she keeps her looks.

Meanwhile his opponent Clinton, will retire from front line politics, although perhaps still continue in some background role trying to reinvigorate the Democratic party.

65b. Children born after 2016 will be named Malanie and Donald, with a few Slovenias and Trump as first names. This will be by decree from the Whitehouse until further notice.

MH is a Liar

QuoteFor the weepy, denial dwelling snowflakes here...who cower in fearful anonymity:

from May 7, 2008

What what?  What is the point of this?  Meier "predicting" the Democratic primary in 2008 after they have finished, is somehow now evidence that he predicted Trumps's victory 8 years later?  This is what you are resorting to now, huh?

Well, I think this one does a pretty good job of debunking itself.  Thank you come again.

PS - That shoe though...man! uncanny!  How does it feel that your boss consistently gets out prophecized by footwear? 

PPS - So no comment on the "spiritual teaching" changing with public opinion?  And still no word from Meier on why he plagiarized every sentence from James Allen's book?  As much as I enjoy your Meier updates, can I get a relevant one for once?

Yorkshire pud

I also posted this on the EoDR thread.

This is directed at you Micheal Horn. You are low life scum.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 13, 2016, 09:13:50 AM

Revue: I thought you both (Micheal and Curtiss) approached it with the reasonable assumption he'd pause to breath before another five minute monologue of incredible tedium.

It became apparent that the self absorbed narcissist, like all of the same, had a well trod path of spilling out the same lines of none provable or proven anecdotes, until the initial question asked of him, was lost in the noise.

He doesn't answer a straight question without either ignoring it completely, or being so vague and obviously uncomfortable with it, he has to return to his safe spot of attempting to obfuscate with more irrelevant bullshit.

The questions put to him about the appropriateness of not only engaging in a protracted skype correspondence with a sixteen year old girl, but sending her a (in his words) "childlike" love song(!), were met not only with breathtaking arrogance, but an attempt to deflect the responsibility to the girl and her mother. He follows the norm of all sexual preditors; its never their fault. They're just doing what is natural, and have in some way been 'trapped' into being the low life perverts such as Horn.

Such as him (and Wendell Stevens before him, and likely Meier), are dangerous. They cajole, manipulate and abuse the vulnerable and naive.

Frankly he should be  investigated by the authorities for his behaviour towards women (very young ones at that); that alone makes his bullshit about aliens irrelevant.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 13, 2016, 09:19:11 AM
I also posted this on the EoDR thread.

This is directed at you Micheal Horn. You are low life scum.

You listened to that?  Lol

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 13, 2016, 10:35:42 AM
You listened to that?  Lol

I know; guilty as charged. I have no mitigating circumstances.  :-\

But it was quite revealing in some ways.

MH is a Liar

QuoteRevue: I thought you both (Micheal and Curtiss) approached it with the reasonable assumption he'd pause to breath before another five minute monologue of incredible tedium.

It became apparent that the self absorbed narcissist, like all of the same, had a well trod path of spilling out the same lines of none provable or proven anecdotes, until the initial question asked of him, was lost in the noise.

He doesn't answer a straight question without either ignoring it completely, or being so vague and obviously uncomfortable with it, he has to return to his safe spot of attempting to obfuscate with more irrelevant bullshit.

The questions put to him about the appropriateness of not only engaging in a protracted skype correspondence with a sixteen year old girl, but sending her a (in his words) "childlike" love song(!), were met not only with breathtaking arrogance, but an attempt to deflect the responsibility to the girl and her mother. He follows the norm of all sexual preditors; its never their fault. They're just doing what is natural, and have in some way been 'trapped' into being the low life perverts such as Horn.

Such as him (and Wendell Stevens before him, and likely Meier), are dangerous. They cajole, manipulate and abuse the vulnerable and naive.

Frankly he should be  investigated by the authorities for his behaviour towards women (very young ones at that); that alone makes his bullshit about aliens irrelevant.

Whoa!  He got called out on the 16 yr old stuff?!  I hope I can listen in an archive somewhere. 

Anyway, but he's not anonymous, so you are the true scum.

Yorkshire pud

The shoe asked why Mr (p)orn hasn't been in his thread. Might he be embarrassed? Truly a worst singer I only heard when a shoe shop assistant accidentally trapped his fingers in a door.

Or is it more sinister? Might he be now hanging by his own petard?

Time will tell.