• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 26, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
Wonder if the memorial bench will have openings for an “art bell ride”. Kinda like wack a mole, only instead of moles popping up and down replicas of his tool can be ridden for a donation. Donations for upkeep of the bench of course....  ;D

#Legacy

His “microphone”?  ;)

Will it vibrate? Asking for Heather.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 27, 2018, 10:58:20 AM
The post I recall came during the avalanche of posts after Heather quit/terminated. I think it would be a difficult task to find it now unless the poster remembers and re-posts. In other words, I'm not going to spend the time to wade through it.

What I recall was a screen shot of a Facebook post where Lasha asked Vara if they would consider hosting Heather. He replied yes. Something like that.

Oh, okay.

What I’m thinking of happened in the last week.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: a is jump on May 27, 2018, 10:49:13 AM
I can post a link to be show for everyone right now, it's still up.

I just know that when I do, Ira will take it down ASAP.

Maybe this is the one, but can you find the 2/6/2016 Vara file.  That's the one where Vara blows up over the 2/4/2016 gabcast with Art.

Pizzapunch

I wonder if the phone call she held up her interview with crazy Joe for was Vara.

chefist

If no one has recorded it, I will. Just pm the link.

timebandit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 27, 2018, 11:10:54 AM
His “microphone”?  ;)

Will it vibrate? Asking for Heather.
omg

Tootsie

I like that new guy with the weiner in his hand  :o

Mr Apnea

Started with:

Quote from: lnmradio on February 05, 2016, 02:46:12 AM
So Art Bell ! you said tonight your not in it for the money is that right ?? your boy Keith says you took all the Money!! keep talking shit. much more where that came from.
Also to the wimp host who kissed Art's ass ! you have nerve to talk listens to Rush lol .
I did not rant I spoke the truth and it would figure you do not know the difference.
Bring me on your show and why not get all sides ???

Then

Quote from: Liberace on February 05, 2016, 10:27:56 AM
My problem was just that you sounded like an illiterate hick who had no business being in front of a microphone. That's all. But carry on.

The tap MV gave him sent him over the edge.  It then ended with a rant on 2/6/2016 that Vara linked to his main page for months.  I didn't copy it and now can't find it.

Father Jack

So much drama! And much more to come when (if) Heater Wank returns tomorrow night.
After all, she is the boner-fide LEGACY.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 27, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
Started with:

Then

The tap MV gave him sent him over the edge.  It then ended with a rant on 2/6/2016 that Vara linked to his main page for months.  I didn't copy it and now can't find it.

Of course Art got all (or most of) the money. ??? Would anyone really have expected any different?

timebandit

Quote from: Father Jack on May 27, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
So much drama! And much more to come when (if) Heater Wank returns tomorrow night.
After all, she is the boner-fide LEGACY.
71 to 74

K_Dubb

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 27, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
Is this really a thing?

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12181.0

We did one last year.  Well you may ask whether it's serious and, yes, it's as serious as we get  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 27, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
We did one last year.  Well you may ask whether it's serious and, yes, it's as serious as we get  ;D

Indeed. I stayed up well past my bedtime, risking crow's feet, and MV didn't even cut me in on the action. I just wanted to wet my beak.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 27, 2018, 12:21:40 PM
Indeed. I stayed up well past my bedtime, risking crow's feet, and MV didn't even cut me in on the action. I just wanted to wet my beak.

Oh don't feel bad Shreddy; the sonnet I wrote for the occasion was properly discarded.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 27, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
Oh don't feel bad Shreddy; the sonnet I wrote for the occasion was properly discarded.

I'm sure it was for the best. If the Hallmark people found out you 'd been giving it away you might have been demoted to the 'Dead Pets' section.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 27, 2018, 12:27:37 PM
I'm sure it was for the best. If the Hallmark people found out you 'd been giving it away you might have been demoted to the 'Dead Pets' section.

You beast!  That is some of my best work.  You have no idea how difficult it is to make uplifting rhymes with "dog".

O! could I but catalogue
The many virtues of my dog!
'Twould make a very monologue
Of substance like to choke a frog.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 27, 2018, 12:31:20 PM
You beast!  That is some of my best work.  You have no idea how difficult it is to make uplifting rhymes with "dog".

O! could I but catalogue

Not bad!

Father Jack

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 27, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

O! could I but catalogue

Shakespeare would be green with envy.

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 11:33:50 PM
Most of the people don't realize Heather is appearing on Joe's show tomorrow and think that she's debuting her show on that network :D

She's already trying to work her way into this just in case Heather ends up there  ;D

Some mud slung towards BellGab and Keith

Sounds like all of this action tonight has Lasha all hot and bothered
Ewww  ;D

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 27, 2018, 11:14:34 AM
Oh, okay.

What I’m thinking of happened in the last week.

After I said I wouldn't, I did look for it. ^^^^^

ONeill

Tomorrow'd better be good. Otherwise Art will have to die again to keep the fun going.

Father Jack

Quote from: ONeill on May 27, 2018, 01:07:52 PM
Tomorrow'd better be good. Otherwise Art will have to die again to keep the fun going.

They are taking no chances and are reviving him now.

sydtron

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 27, 2018, 09:13:41 AM
John Titor?

Nice pull, someone's been paying attention. Lol

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 27, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
After I said I wouldn't, I did look for it. ^^^^^

Don’t you hate when that happens?  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ONeill on May 27, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

Art died?

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 27, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
Don’t you hate when that happens?  ;D

I used to have a life...