The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on September 19, 2019, 11:20:53 PM
Snorch sucks a lot better when I can tell him straight up.  :D

Jojo! Sigh... ::)

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2019, 10:57:36 AM
I didn't get all of this, but I caught the part about you requiring two Asian boys no older than 10.

You and I both know that to be a completely false statement. No where in the post does Luca request a large pepperoni pizza with extra sauce.

pate

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 19, 2019, 11:15:07 PM
I would like to rejuvenate my old podcast... Wanna do an episode and cohost at some point in the future, Pate?

-L

Sure.  How much booze do I need to bring?  Last podcast I co-hosted I came prepared for an hour or two, not five!

PM me with the particulars about the shoe!  TIA!

-p

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 19, 2019, 11:17:40 PM
When exactly did our relationship sour, Mr. Sredni? The amount of Asian boy references, entirely supplied by you, are up 72% whenever you come back from a BellGab break.

heh heh

LucaParcelli

Quote from: pate on September 20, 2019, 04:14:42 AM
Sure.  How much booze do I need to bring?  Last podcast I co-hosted I came prepared for an hour or two, not five!

PM me with the particulars about the shoe!  TIA!

-p
I think you should only prepare for an hour. If the chemistry is right, we can continue the podcast through a call in from your Uber (wait, how DID you transport inebriated -p to the store anyhow???) and narrate your journey, through spoken hieroglyphics and speaking in tongues, to the local liquor store. This will be compelling audio.

But seriously, PM me through the carrier pigeon tab shown above, and we will set up a time. This will be epic. This is designed to make us money.

-g

LucaParcelli

Quote from: WOTR on September 20, 2019, 02:40:04 AM
You and I both know that to be a completely false statement. No where in the post does Luca request a large pepperoni pizza with extra sauce.
The pizza must be gluten-free.

I’m not sure about how the Podesta-Code will translate that, but we run a gluten-free home.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 19, 2019, 11:17:40 PM
When exactly did our relationship sour, Mr. Sredni? The amount of Asian boy references, entirely supplied by you, are up 72% whenever you come back from a BellGab break.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1660637/slowcooked-rabbit-stew

pate

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 20, 2019, 07:35:50 AM
... (wait, how DID you transport inebriated -p to the store anyhow???) ...

-g

I walked the mean streets of Kansas City at midnight.  Even used a dark alleyway, the adrenaline rush briefly sobered me up a bit.  This I recall clearly.

-p

Spookcat

Quote from: pate on September 20, 2019, 12:09:27 PM
I walked the mean streets of Kansas City at midnight.  Even used a dark alleyway, the adrenaline rush briefly sobered me up a bit.  This I recall clearly.

-p

I'm not sure if you're brave or crazy... I suppose it could've been worse. Could've been Chicago...

pate

Quote from: Spookcat on September 20, 2019, 10:24:57 PM
I'm not sure if you're brave or crazy..

I dunno, could be both or neither.

Nautical Shore

-p

MV/Liberace!

Greetings from the French Quarter! Representin BellGab so solid you wouldn't believe.

pate

NOLA, that's some dangerous shiet there.  Stay out of those darkalleys, Lee!

-p

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on September 20, 2019, 10:58:44 PM
NOLA, that's some dangerous shiet there.  Stay out of those darkalleys, Lee!

-p

Only been raped twice!

#WhitePrivilege

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on September 21, 2019, 01:53:12 AM
Only been raped twice!

#WhitePrivilege

Even though you neglected to telegraph weather it was gay- or straight-rape I am giving that post a +1.

-p

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on September 20, 2019, 10:46:57 PM
Greetings from the French Quarter! Representin BellGab so solid you wouldn't believe.

Praise MV!

pate

ObL!,

Eye was hoping to do this through PMs in private, Lee.  My virtual jeweler and I have been working on this for months now and the recent debaclestruction of our worlds is making this difficult for me. 

But I am unashamed, can I affectionately call you "biff" naow?

I was going to deliver this to your nBox private, Lee.  Butt naow I must do this in pubick.

Eye wubz yew mang, never change!

-p

[attachment=1,msg1357772]
ediot: Ahem Nautical Shore witch haft yew wood lyke, yoar choice?

#biff!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on September 21, 2019, 09:06:14 AM
ObL!,

Eye was hoping to do this through PMs in private, Lee.  My virtual jeweler and I have been working on this for months now and the recent debaclestruction of our worlds is making this difficult for me. 

But I am unashamed, can I affectionately call you "biff" naow?

I was going to deliver this to your nBox private, Lee.  Butt naow I must do this in pubick.

Eye wubz yew mang, never change!

-p

[attachment=1,msg1357772]
ediot: Ahem Nautical Shore witch haft yew wood lyke, yoar choice?

#biff!

See what everyone would have missed with private messages functional?

Praise MV!

pate

Quote from: username on May 19, 2015, 11:09:56 PM
not a problem, i've listened before and thought i'd add to the content, i like to support fellow bellgabers

#biffs!

Corona Kitty

I'm enjoying your latest breakdown right now it's quite hysterical.

pate

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 09:31:02 PM
I'm enjoying your latest breakdown right now it's quite hysterical.

I lishunned two yoar shoe last nyte, Daniel!

#aMasheen!

Corona Kitty

Just because the last gabcast sucked, your level of butthurt is like of a woman.

amazing!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 09:36:10 PM
Just because the last gabcast sucked, your level of butthurt is like of a woman.

amazing!

Typical Dem move to accuse your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of. Very Alinsky of you, Danny boy!

pate

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 09:36:10 PM

amazing!

Quote from: username on May 12, 2015, 04:49:23 PM

Wow haha . If only now i could find the audio Of this great exchange.

Opines are lyke bungholes, Danny.

grate shoe last nyte!

-1 LAX

ediot: nothing like flamewarez two incite intardast in shoes, amIrite ninja?

2wutEyeDoriatLulz

#biffs, foar fucks' sake losername!

Corona Kitty

I love it, two faggots in one place....

Don't stop posting now ladies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 09:42:42 PM
I love it, two faggots in one place....

Don't stop posting now ladies.

More Alinsky tactics from you? BORING! ::)

Corona Kitty

Pate and MD the two biggest fags this sites ever seen... both completely void of talent.. no wonder you two queers are never far away. lulz

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 09:45:53 PM
Pate and MD the two biggest fags this sites ever seen... both completely void of talent.. no wonder you two queers are never far away. lulz

Tourette’s triggered!

#sobutthurt!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2019, 09:47:21 PM
Tourette’s triggered!

#sobutthurt!

That's you two, angry that I dunked on your shitshow ... it's been days and you two are still crying about it lol... you both have the soul of a woman.