• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

"Find Me Somebody to Love" by Queen.  Someone is soliciting, and I don't think it's Tommy.  Can you imagine soliciting, at that level of social success?  I hope that fine ardent caller from a couple years ago, who he rebuffed, is laughing now.  Buyer be warned, this is a man who asked his dating deal breaker question to a 22-year old not very long ago.  "Monica, do you like animals?"

This is a man who felt socially comfortable saying he was so in love with certain ZZ Top MTV music video performers during years when a reasonable person would be pretty sure he was well into marriage with children.

Dateline

I guess the Red Rubber Ball didn't bounce his way either, Splattt!

Dateline

Quote from: ShayP on October 18, 2018, 06:13:59 PM
Yes.  Noory has some redeeming qualities BUT let's remember the title of this thread.  He will not disappoint.  Get some energy back in here.  :D

Maybe we need some daily, calisthentics, running, or even some hot yoga to get some blood flowing, but Norry has left me cold and frigid.

The Snorchlax

SOMEONE PINCH ME...

IS THIS A DREAM...

ARE WHALES REPTILES???  :D

ARE BLACK HOLES CONSCIOUS??

hellloo again Bellgab

Father Jack

Quote from: 14 on October 19, 2018, 01:24:54 AM
"Find Me Somebody to Love" by Queen.  Someone is soliciting, and I don't think it's Tommy.  Can you imagine soliciting, at that level of social success?  I hope that fine ardent caller from a couple years ago, who he rebuffed, is laughing now.  Buyer be warned, this is a man who asked his dating deal breaker question to a 22-year old not very long ago.  "Monica, do you like animals?"

This is a man who felt socially comfortable saying he was so in love with certain ZZ Top MTV music video performers during years when a reasonable person would be pretty sure he was well into marriage with children.

You sure make a lot of assumptions based on the bumper music.

Jojo

Quote from: Father Jack on October 19, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
You sure make a lot of assumptions based on the bumper music.
Actually, the dating dealbreaker question to Monica was live on air and the extramarital romantic feelings also were said live on air.  No bumper music.

And the ardent caller was also live on the air, twice at least, the one who George had personally chosen to dance with at an event, evidently just for production value.

But do tell, why do you think one line, "Find me somebody to love" from the song Find Me Somebody to Love was played last night?  Pretty obvious.  Even if his intention was not to attract suitors, it is perfectly reasonable to take it at face value.

You probably make a lot of assumptions when a girl in a mini-skirt keeps crossing and uncrossing her legs in front of you!

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 19, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
I guess the Red Rubber Ball didn't bounce his way either, Splattt!
The left one or the right one, lol.

Corona Kitty

I can hear clicking in the background, I guess that's Richard.... Clicking away.

Dr. MD MD

Noory just reported that an explosive device was found at the home of George Soros. Unfortunately, they didn’t get him but they’re getting closer. Tick tock, Mr. Bond villain.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Snorchlax on October 19, 2018, 04:59:12 PM
SOMEONE PINCH ME...

IS THIS A DREAM...

ARE WHALES REPTILES???  :D

ARE BLACK HOLES CONSCIOUS??

hellloo again Bellgab

That's a name I haven't seen.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2018, 11:10:45 PM
Noory just reported that an explosive device was found at the home of George Soros...
They found Tommee after he was gorging at an all-you-can-eat Tex-Mex buffet?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2018, 11:10:45 PM
Noory just reported that an explosive device was found

Now, we know it's serious.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 09:17:51 AM
Now, we know it's serious.

https://www.wral.com/the-day-the-west-wing-boiled-over-just-steps-from-the-oval-office/17938561/

An argument in February between White House chief of staff John F. Kelly and Corey Lewandowski, an informal adviser to President Donald Trump, turned into a physical altercation that required Secret Service intervention just outside the Oval Office, according to a half-dozen people familiar with the events.

The episode, details of which have not been previously reported, is the latest illustration of the often chaotic atmosphere Trump is willing to tolerate in the White House as well as a reflection of the degree to which Kelly’s temper can be provoked.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

It's great to see the land of my birth moving in the right direction at last.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 19, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
Maybe we need some daily, calisthentics, running, or even some hot yoga to get some blood flowing, but Norry has left me cold and frigid.
https://www.gaia.com/video/universal-consciousness-and-animal-communication-amelia-kinkade?fullplayer=preview

View My Video

Here at 0:56, George surreptitiously moves his eyes to his right as if to see what the horse rider's man friend is paying attention to.  The coast looked clear so, then, at 0:58, George goes on ahead and stares at the horse rider's rump.  Well, if the leering is something you shouldn't be doing in person, it probably also is something you should not do on camera!  For posterity!l. Or, "posteriority"...

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on October 23, 2018, 11:05:11 PM
Here at 0:56, George surreptitiously moves his yes to his right as if to see what the horse rider's man friend is paying attention to.  Then, at 0:58, George stares at the horse rider's rump.

I do not find it plausible that you cannot be arsed to know how to put this into a webm.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

I do not find it plausible that you cannot be arsed to know how to put this into a webm.
What is a webm?  I'd be happy if the video simply displayed!  First, image converters, then URL converters, now video converters.  Sheesh.

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on October 23, 2018, 11:07:44 PM
What is a webm?

O, sweet Mother Spirit, I know You can send someone to answer this one far better than I can, indeed, ever could. So let it be done.

Hyperlinks preferred.

Dateline

Beat that Holiday RUSH!!!!!!!!

Once more "Grampers Pampers" is Norry inspired.  With the engineering department, marketing and operations working overtime, "Grampers Pampers" is proud to announce "Secret Door" Grampers spawned by Norry and his infamous Secret Door shows.

What is behind the "Grampers Pampers" secret door?  There are of course, 3 doors. 

Behind Grampers  Secret Door number one is of course number one. . ..

Behind Grampers Secret Door number two is of course number two. .

Behind Grampers Secret Door number three is well a secret. . . between you and your Grampers. 

Be on the look out for the new Secret Door "Grampers Pampers", and tune in for the call where Norry is asked by an anonymous caller to guess what is in that Secret Door number three.  Such a joy!

As a sign off from Grampers, "Be Dry"!!!!!!

popple

Howard Bloom reading uncensored 4chan posts during the news. Geeeeeez :-X

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 27, 2018, 02:05:49 PM
Beat that Holiday RUSH!!!!!!!!

Once more "Grampers Pampers" is Norry inspired.  With the engineering department, marketing and operations working overtime, "Grampers Pampers" is proud to announce "Secret Door" Grampers spawned by Norry and his infamous Secret Door shows.

What is behind the "Grampers Pampers" secret door?  There are of course, 3 doors. 

Behind Grampers  Secret Door number one is of course number one. . ..

Behind Grampers Secret Door number two is of course number two. .

Behind Grampers Secret Door number three is well a secret. . . between you and your Grampers. 

Be on the look out for the new Secret Door "Grampers Pampers", and tune in for the call where Norry is asked by an anonymous caller to guess what is in that Secret Door number three.  Such a joy!

As a sign off from Grampers, "Be Dry"!!!!!!
Secret door number three!  Hubba, hubba!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ShayP on October 18, 2018, 06:13:59 PM
Yes.  Noory has some redeeming qualities BUT let's remember the title of this thread.  He will not disappoint.  Get some energy back in here.  :D

Sttil overall better then most the hacks, in paranormal radio.

Metron2267

A couple of plugs for those no longer hosting:

Hilly Rose

Mike Seagle

Barbara Simpson

Dave Schrader

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
A couple of plugs for those no longer hosting:

Hilly Rose

Mike Seagle

Barbara Simpson