• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

DEATHWATCH: George Herbert Walker "Poppy" Bush

Started by Jackstar, January 18, 2017, 04:28:48 AM

ZaZa

Quote from: Azzerae on December 08, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
I'll admit, I'm surprised he's capable of operating an automobile.
Maybe he was 'driving' a skateboard not a real car.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2018, 06:35:54 PM
I happened to drive by a cemetery today, where I noticed that the flags are still at half-staff. Is this demon faggot getting a third funeral today? The mind boggles.
I'm not sure what the typical protocol is (or if any protocol is even followed anymore) but I figured the flags were had half-staff yesterday due to the Jap Play, depending on what version of history one believes, and the attack on Pearl Harbor.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 08, 2018, 11:44:59 AM
Maybe he was 'driving' a skateboard not a real car.

If he was being chaperoned, I guess the jokes on me.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2018, 11:46:16 AM
I'm not sure what the typical protocol is (or if any protocol is even followed anymore) but I figured the flags were had half-staff yesterday due to the Jap Play, depending on what version of history one believes, and the attack on Pearl Harbor.
It's tough to chose between the Bluto and the Dietrich versions.

Jackstar

Quote from: Azzerae on December 08, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
I'll admit, I'm surprised he's capable of operating an automobile.

Wow, you are really fucking stupid.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on December 08, 2018, 04:52:00 PM
Wow, you are really fucking stupid.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 05:29:09 PM
It's nice to see your posts again. I'm making that clear here.

The honeymoon is OVER.

Quote from: Azzerae on December 09, 2018, 12:06:15 AM
The honeymoon is OVER.

No one knows if it is the influence of the moon, or a phantom menstrual cycle, or some other reason altogether; but every 30 days or so Jackster takes a trip to the Bananas Factory.

A display of fawning obsequiousness on consecutive months would have been a very unusual event indeed.  This reversion was predictable.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on December 10, 2018, 01:59:13 AM
It was never honey.

I too examined this foray into Satan’s body language assessment. Prior to your sharing of it here.

Good on you, for reigniting the relevance of this thread.

Quote from: Azzerae on December 10, 2018, 03:32:49 AM
I too examined this foray into Satan’s body language assessment. Prior to your sharing of it here.

Good on you, for reigniting the relevance of this thread.

This is sickening.  Just blow him already and get it over with. 

ItsOver

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 10, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
This is sickening.  Just blow him already and get it over with.

DIAF motherfucking Demotard trash!

>:( >:( >:(

Quote from: Jackstar on December 10, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

... Jeb!

Contents of the Secret Service note, as reported by CNN: "Titans rout Jacksonville, 30 - 9"

"Please clap"

Jackstar

Sources say, this woman has been stroked out for months--what we've been seeing is stock footage and CGI, while the CogZog tools everything behind the scenes. But, that's not important right now.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2018, 09:45:04 PM
But, that's not important right now.

Agreed.  What IS important is finding out what sunburned dickhead gave you Internet access, which is like handing a Porsche to a dog.

pate

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 22, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

Agreed.  What IS important is finding out what sunburned dickhead gave you Internet access, which is like handing a Porschewheelchair to a dog.
FIFY

Intar-tube RoboCop has arrived...

Jackstar

I saw in a recent NBC Breaking News email blast, that she's out of the hospital and "back at work." Hah! HA HA HA HA HA

This broad is deader than disco. I'm calling it right here. Although I guess I did that already, but that's no reason we can't go over this again.

Kidnostad3

This broad is deader than disco. I'm calling it right here. Although I guess I did that already, but that's no reason we can't go over this again.
[/quote]

Wrong!  Disco lives mother fucker!  (John Revolting still sucks though.)

https://youtu.be/u0lm58cet1g

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2018, 04:34:01 PM
Disco lives mother fucker!  (John Revolting still sucks though.)

I've never bothered to see this flick, so this is news: there is no visible relationship between the music playing and that dancing. None.

Our whole lives have been lies.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
I saw in a recent NBC Breaking News email blast, that she's out of the hospital and "back at work." Hah! HA HA HA HA HA

Kill Bill carma.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2018, 04:41:30 PM
I've never bothered to see this flick, so this is news: there is no visible relationship between the music playing and that dancing. None.

Our whole lives have been lies.

Hold on…you don't dance like that?  I took lessons from Killer Joe Piro.

Jackstar