• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150907 – Daivd Paulides - Strange Disappearances - Live Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, September 07, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

Hemp is so awesome, it's going to cause the next American economic explosion.

EvB

Quote from: brig on September 07, 2015, 11:31:05 PM
Everytime he says "DarkMatter News", I keep expecting to hear "Dark News Matters"  lol's

Paranormal lives matter   :o

Ned529

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 07, 2015, 11:28:36 PM
You'd all be dead now if it wasn't for my David!
[/quote we have go
Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on September 07, 2015, 11:29:25 PM
Is that the smiley face killings that Ian had on so many times?
i believe so. The DNA of the handsome harvest water slayings.

Lilith

Quote from: jazmunda on September 07, 2015, 11:30:54 PM
I wonder if Dave Noorie's real name is DAIVD too.

Could be, it would still sound the same if we called him Daiv I guess.

Use Big pharma to get off of drugs....

Get yerself a regular dose of synthetics all for free NOW! More Drugs to combat Drugs...the solution to your problems that insurance companies love to solve!!!

Sean92008

I've been listening for 90 minutes now...  I wish his voice wasn't so "uh, so, I'm going to put you to sleep" and more "Wow!  I have this cool story, listen to me and I'll give you the winning lotto numbers too!"

Sorry, had to put that in, I'm due to fall asleep and miss RCH again.  :(

EvB

Okay - time for me to pack it in and listen to the ending from the crib.

Quote from: WOTR on September 07, 2015, 11:30:02 PM
Can this  guy ever  spin  a story.  Beautiful.

Agreed!  In a similar way, I used to like Hoagland in the early days with Art in the mid 90s.  I hope Paulides can keep me in suspense.

littlechris

Quote from: munbeam666 on September 07, 2015, 11:29:09 PM
I always wanted to swim in the lagoon, but of course, that wasn't allowed. They did let Johnny Weismiller swim, tho

Were looking at a house a few years back that bordered on the park. Actually made an offer but were outbid by a few grand. The arboretum as my backyard would have been a dream come true!!!

jazmunda

Quote from: EvB on September 07, 2015, 11:33:57 PM
Okay - time for me to pack it in and listen to the ending from the crib.

Night EvB. Don't be last in line to bed.

Sean92008

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 07, 2015, 11:31:32 PM
Hemp is so awesome, it's going to cause the next American economic explosion.

Problem is that hemp clothing doesn't wear out like the foreign-made Levis do nowadays.  No one makes money if the stuff doesn't wear out.

I do hope that they add it to paper products and for car interior fabric.  Sneakers would be another great use for hemp.

Juan Cena

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 07, 2015, 11:21:10 PM
And spread the word.  Yes.  That is correct.

What are you?  Some kind of commie?

Spread the word about his books and his appearances and his kickstarter/gofundme/whatever he's using campaign.

That's different from asking people to write to their Congressmen to get them to force the NPS to either answer some questions and do something more to keep these missing persons cases from happening.

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 07, 2015, 11:36:18 PM
Problem is that hemp clothing doesn't wear out like the foreign-made Levis do nowadays.  No one makes money if the stuff doesn't wear out.

I do hope that they add it to paper products and for car interior fabric.  Sneakers would be another great use for hemp.

You're partially right, the stupid laws of the past prevented hemp production but as laws are relaxing there's so much money and development going into that industry, it's fucking insane. Pretty soon our clothes, plastics, fuel and many other things will come from hemp.

Did you know you can run a diesel car off hemp oil with no conversion or modification and the hemp oil will be more efficient and poses no environmental dangers?  :o :o :o