• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150907 – Daivd Paulides - Strange Disappearances - Live Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, September 07, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

RoseGirl

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 07, 2015, 10:49:51 PM
Another detail:  A lot of people who go missing are wearing bright, colorful clothing.

In other dimensions certain colours are actually food for some entities. Strange...but I swear it's true.

Uncle Duke

Commerical requester?  Triple fees?  Why hasn't he taken that letter to his congressional rep?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Robert on September 07, 2015, 10:14:38 PM
Too bad Paulides is one of those people who've picked up the annoying habit of 21st C. interviewees of starting a statement with "So...."

Is a millennial thing. Gag.

maren

Quote from: jazmunda on September 07, 2015, 10:27:20 PM
Funnily enough me too.

Ditto.  When Art said he'd never interviewed him before, that explained it.  Maybe he's been on with Noory, but I gave up trying to listen to him years ago.

Mild Bill

Quote from: Valiant Thor on September 07, 2015, 10:45:01 PM
He mis-pronounced  Kamehameha also. It is pronounced kuh-may-ya-may-ya

When I read that it reminded me of Herbn Legend. I wonder if he's really gone permanently?

EvB

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 07, 2015, 10:49:51 PM
Another detail:  A lot of people who go missing are wearing bright, colorful clothing.

Which is why they are off and folded?  If I were to kidnap someone, I wouldn't want then to be a bright beacon.

b_dubb

Stand back folks Dave's hit the gloryhole. Things are going to get messy.

Ned529

Spooky stuff. I too have heard that weird story of stairs in the national parks. I feel like I heard it on Dark Matter but cant be sure. Spooky stairs.

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 07, 2015, 10:51:30 PM
What is this bullshit? FOIAs cost money and they stick it to researchers? The fuck is that about? I've never heard that before. That genuinely enrages me. How is that in any way legal and how did they slip that in under the radar?

That's how it works.  You have to pay a fee per hour or per page for FOIA requests.  You can actually make a request for information up until it costs a certain amount.

PrairieGhost

I'm just getting the feeling he doesn't like the fact he doesn't have a soft host asking easy questions.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 07, 2015, 10:51:30 PM
What is this bullshit? FOIAs cost money and they stick it to researchers? The fuck is that about? I've never heard that before. That genuinely enrages me. How is that in any way legal and how did they slip that in under the radar?

Yep.  And he made an FOIA request for the missing people in Yosemite.  They wanted to charge him $1.4 million dollars for a list of missing people from their system.  Nice eh?

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 07, 2015, 10:22:43 PM
hi kids, sorry I am late again. Looking forward to this show.

:)
I'm late to the party as well.  I had looked forward to hearing Art interview Paulides.  Should be good.

AppealPlay

Now that you guys pointed out David's 'so' habit I hear it every time.  We all have our crutches, I suppose.

Gassy Man

Every time this jughead begins a phrase with "so," I choose another one of his books to not buy.

Xtreme1

Dave was on with George Knapp on C2C about 10 days ago on a Sunday night.

OdawgHI

Quote from: Gassy Man on September 07, 2015, 10:31:39 PM
It's ChillicoTHEE, Ohio, Mr. newsfellow.
Kamehameha was not even close in the Hilo story. Kawe (rhymes with awe) may-ha may-ha. Leo said cammy ha my ha I think.

EvB

Quote from: Gassy Man on September 07, 2015, 10:54:44 PM
Every time this jughead begins a phrase with "so," I choose another one of his books to not buy.

Still beats 'well, ya know' or 'fer sure'

jazmunda

Whether this stuff is true or not I love these types of stories. Seems like a case Mulder and Scully would be on.