• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

pls unban gnooryblows

Started by plshelpme, May 10, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

coaster

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 10, 2017, 08:41:28 PM
Are you on drugs? You do know I'm not the only 4channer here right?

I am well aware. Nothing wrong with 4chan, I just wish they wouldn't have drug the trash in with them..

mikuthing01

Quote from: coaster on May 10, 2017, 08:45:32 PM
I am well aware. Nothing wrong with 4chan, I just wish they wouldn't have drug the trash in with them..

WOTR

It seems like every time he is here I offer free counselling through PM's.  Every time we get close to a breakthrough or diagnosis SOMEBODY bans him... 

It may be time to unban him and see if any of my helpful life coaching paid off. If not, I'm sure that we can continue therapy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on May 10, 2017, 09:32:01 PM
It seems like every time he is here I offer free counselling through PM's.  Every time we get close to a breakthrough or diagnosis SOMEBODY bans him... 

It may be time to unban him and see if any of my helpful life coaching paid off. If not, I'm sure that we can continue therapy.
Yeah because we saw how effective you were with RoseGirl

Hoser

Quote from: WOTR on May 10, 2017, 09:32:01 PM

I'm sure you'll get coaster back on track. He'll be right as rain in no time.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2017, 09:34:46 PM
Yeah because we saw how effective you were with RoseGirl

Hoser
Is it my fault that she trust the "spirits" over my well reasoned advice?  I don't think that it would be betraying doctor-patient confidentiality to say that he is almost as receptive as RG.  ;)