• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

YouTube channel: DaddyOFive

Started by Richard Groyper, April 21, 2017, 08:35:19 PM

It's sad to see a grown man abuse his children. And encourage his older children to physically beat up on the younger two. Dat stepmom tho... *sigh*

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on April 21, 2017, 08:35:19 PM
It's sad to see a grown man abuse his children. And encourage his older children to physically beat up on the younger two. Dat stepmom tho... *sigh*

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on April 21, 2017, 08:42:44 PM
*punches you in the face* "LOL! Just a prank, bruh!"

I am watching his apology vid now, did he really beat his family for fun on youtube?

Just a man trying to make some money off of his special needs kids- by mentally and physically abusing them for the lulz.

Quote from: miküthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 21, 2017, 08:44:06 PM
I am watching his apology vid now, did he really beat his family for fun on youtube?

He pushed his son face first into a shelf. It gave him a bloody nose. Apparently, that was a 'prank' too, even though the kids' pillow had blood on it in the same video.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on April 21, 2017, 08:45:44 PM
Just a man trying to make some money off of his special needs kids- by mentally and physically abusing them for the lulz.

I watched some clips, what a fucking tard I'm surprised family services didn't get involved sooner.

Quote from: miküthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 21, 2017, 08:49:50 PM
I watched some clips, what a fucking tard I'm surprised family services didn't get involved sooner.

He's crying like a little bitch now. The guy looks and sounds like a moron. Landwhale wife, too. I hope he kills himself. Maybe him and his wife can double suicide? Yes, please.

the_Stranger

I watch a lot of YouTubers, but until Philip DeFranco mentioned this family, I was unaware they existed.
I hate prank and family channels.
It looks like national shows have picked up on these geeks.
The wife has one of those voices that makes me want to gouge my ears out for sweet silence.
Hopefully these fucks can come up with a non-child abuse scheme for the rest of their YT career.

Quote from: the_Stranger on April 21, 2017, 09:49:50 PM
I watch a lot of YouTubers, but until Philip DeFranco mentioned this family, I was unaware they existed.
I hate prank and family channels.
It looks like national shows have picked up on these geeks.
The wife has one of those voices that makes me want to gouge my ears out for sweet silence.
Hopefully these fucks can come up with a non-child abuse scheme for the rest of their YT career.

"It's just a PRANK, Bruh!" -DaddyOFive

Jackstar

Quote from: miküthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 21, 2017, 08:49:50 PM
I'm surprised family services didn't get involved sooner.

They were busy murdering my parents.

the_Stranger

Quote from: rekcuf on April 22, 2017, 11:57:50 AM
"It's just a PRANK, Bruh!" -DaddyOFive

That Maryland accent, tho
Bruh him right upside his damn head, like he lets his kids do to each other.