• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The general musings of Brig (A Failed YouTuber)

Started by damon, October 27, 2016, 09:53:55 PM

damon

Brig can you make some more videos, I do really enjoy them.

Friendship

Lilith

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢Â®Â© on December 27, 2016, 10:16:44 PM
Brig can you make some more videos, I do really enjoy them.

Friendship

I promise to make a video from time to time Damonâ,,¢Â®Â©,

When they are needed.  :)

damon

Ok Brig.

Long live Brig and Friendship Brig.

Corona Kitty

I'm waiting for the next installment of videos

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5-acVxcskM
Brig in this video George talks about Star Wars and Carrie Fisher. Can you do a video about star wars?

damon

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on December 28, 2016, 02:27:58 AM
Our investigation has uncovered felony fraud!

The original Nintendo gaming unit was delivered. It has been fraudulently reported as stolen so it can be returned for cash. Our investigators have also learned this cash is being used to pay rent for Kathy.

We are turning our evidence over to local law enforcement.
Thank you for your service

damon

Brig, How are you doing today? I hope that you have an awesome new year in 2017. Are you planning to make more awesome videos in 2017? I do really enjoy your videos and your point of view too. I would be cool if you and George Senda could do a video together in 2017. Brig could you host or co-host a gabcast in 2017?  Brig if you could meet George in real life, would you have some coffee with him at a Starbucks and what would drink there?

Have you seen any good T.V. shows or Movies lately Brig? What type of TV shows or movies do you like Brig? What type of radio shows or podcast to you like??

Lilith

Quote from: Damon on January 01, 2017, 08:33:31 PM
Brig, How are you doing today? I hope that you have an awesome new year in 2017. Are you planning to make more awesome videos in 2017? I do really enjoy your videos and your point of view too. I would be cool if you and George Senda could do a video together in 2017. Brig could you host or co-host a gabcast in 2017?  Brig if you could meet George in real life, would you have some coffee with him at a Starbucks and what would drink there?

Have you seen any good T.V. shows or Movies lately Brig? What type of TV shows or movies do you like Brig? What type of radio shows or podcast to you like??

My favorite TV show is The Curse of Oak Island, and my favorite Series Person Of Interest, I like to watch American Pickers and Storage Wars, IceRoadTruckers, and the Gold Miners.  Other than that I watch the Weather Channel.  I'm not big on TV shows.  Movies, I watched all the Harry Potter Movies, and I have all the old ChristmasCarol/Scrooge movies.  Podcasts, I like Clyde Lewis, Savage, Pirate Radio, GabCasts and MV's old Trainwrecks, and Specsheets.

Lilith

My first successful LIVE YouTUbe Stream.  Thank You Muddy and sewergabber friends who came to the youtube chat to let me know what I had right and what I had wrong this morning.  First try, I got the stream and audio working.  Second try, I got the video to work, but not very well.  I learned what settings to change from a couple youtube videos, and third try went like this :D  I will probably just turn it on live from time to time, so if you want to make sure you get email notice when I go live, check the subscribe, and the little bell next to it, and check the box to make sure you get notices to catch me talking about sewergab live.  After I get more confident with it, I'll take skype calls too!
Thank You sewergabbers for your chat help this morning.   :-*
So...here's my first GabbingNow LIVE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7NMtWkAMro

Meister_000

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2017, 02:02:09 PM
. . . So...here's my first GabbingNow LIVE!
Hi Brig. Glad to see you're keeping your vitality exercised (and in your signature easy manner).
The "SewerGab Whisperer"  :D  -- sounds undignified, but it sprang to mind with fond connotation just now watching your vid so I'll tender it anyway. Good Luck to us all --  Wheather ahead!

Lilith

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 08, 2017, 08:39:41 AM
Hi Brig. Glad to see you're keeping your vitality exercised (and in your signature easy manner).
The "SewerGab Whisperer"  :D  -- sounds undignified, but it sprang to mind with fond connotation just now watching your vid so I'll tender it anyway. Good Luck to us all --  Wheather ahead!

Wonderful!  I was working on my skype streaming with my daughter this afternoon, so I should be all set to do live streaming on youtube with skype when a significant sewergab event happens, complete with live youtube chat :D  I LIKE "SewerGab Whisperer"  I think I shall keep that name with me :)

:)  :-*

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 15, 2017, 05:17:02 PM
Praise brig!

Glad you found it rekcuf!  It's here if we need it.  Keep it in your bookmarks just in case  ;) :-*

jazmunda

Does Falkie know you have your own thread on BellGab brig?

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on January 15, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

I don't think so Jaz.  I was thinking of donating it to Falkie, but I don't know if he would accept it from me or not.

I feel so bad for him right now... :'(

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on January 15, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

Could you ask him if he wants my thread for me please Jaz?  :-*

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 05:50:08 PM
Could you ask him if he wants my thread for me please Jaz?  :-*

Are you trying to get me killed? Poking the bear like that is a job better suited to a guy with as many lives as Orangey. That is a job for my good friend Open Lines Gerry. I could introduce the two of you if you like.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on January 15, 2017, 06:02:07 PM
Are you trying to get me killed? Poking the bear like that is a job better suited to a guy with as many lives as Orangey. That is a job for my good friend Open Lines Gerry. I could introduce the two of you if you like.

Ol Gerry likes me. I am not very good at negotiations, heck, I can hardly talk long enough to make a video LOL's.  I would trust you completely with any correspondences Jaz.

Please ask him to tell George My musings thread, is his musings thread should the Master so wish it. Ask him to tell his master I am making homemade pizza tonight in his honor.

Thank You Jaz, should you decide to accept your mission, and even if you don't  :-*

FRIENDSHIP++++++++++++

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 06:11:20 PM
Ol Gerry likes me. I am not very good at negotiations, heck, I can hardly talk long enough to make a video LOL's.  I would trust you completely with any correspondences Jaz.

You wouldn't if you knew which websites he posts that correspondence on. Same with photos he gets sent. Australia isn't a penis, I mean penal colony for nothing.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2017, 06:14:52 PM
You wouldn't if you knew which websites he posts that correspondence on. Same with photos he gets sent. Australia isn't a penis, I mean penal colony for nothing.

DEAREST Pud, My Friend, have you forgot? Have You?  I possess the Genesis Device I Do I DO!

;) ;D :-*

But Thank You, I SO appreciate the concern.

FRIENDSHIP+++++++++

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 18, 2017, 08:02:19 PM
For rekcuf :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmPaccXMoNQ

My goodness dear. For a moment there I thought you were going to lift that shirt and flash us.

I was ready to toss beads your way.