• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dynamo Hum & damon

Started by Richard Groyper, May 09, 2019, 03:54:35 PM

SredniVashtar

Are they now an 'item'? Good god, if there's a sex tape I hope someone burns it.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 04:01:24 PM
Are they now an 'item'? Good god, if there's a sex tape I hope someone burns it.

LOL not that i know of...

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 09, 2019, 03:54:35 PM

new vid:

https://youtu.be/J0hbbMYUHlA

Staging drama behind the scenes via PM has long been the practice of the cat ladies.

paladin1991

Did you post this at Ellgab?

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 09, 2019, 04:09:52 PM
Did you post this at Ellgab?

Who still cares about Ellgab?  ::)

SredniVashtar

damon really is a piece of shit. He's got a bit of the Senda vibe going because people go easy on him for being such a galloping retard, but take your eye off him and he tries to stab you in the back. Then whines like a bitch if people react.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 04:17:42 PM
damon really is a piece of shit. He's got a bit of the Senda vibe going because people go easy on him for being such a galloping retard, but take your eye off him and he tries to stab you in the back. Then whines like a bitch if people react.

Damon is a confirmed cat lady.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 04:07:21 PM

Staging drama behind the scenes via PM has long been the practice of the cat ladies.

At least we're open and honest assholes here, we don't sneak around in the dark and knife people while pretending to be nice and cuddly.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 04:12:15 PM
Who still cares about Ellgab?  ::)
Brig, I must have missed it.  What happened to the warm loving relationship that you had with 'gabbers on both sides of the track? In one of the threads, it was said that there was bad blood 'tween you and Bart Ell.  Lastly, have you been using the stripper pole that I sent you?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 04:17:42 PM

bingo.

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 09, 2019, 04:22:15 PM
Brig, I must have missed it.  What happened to the warm loving relationship that you had with 'gabbers on both sides of the track? In one of the threads, it was said that there was bad blood 'tween you and Bart Ell.  Lastly, have you been using the stripper pole that I sent you?

I left EllGab the day BellGab went back online.  Never looked back. I never did feel very comfortable over there surrounded by cat ladies.   I have these annoying "concerned individuals" who like to send me screenshots from over there.  I'm sure their intentions are good, but their time is wasted on me.  Nope, there was never any bad blood between me and Bart Ell before BellGab went back on line.  Who could have suspected that Bart would have taken it so hard?  But I don't feel too bad about it.  He has his cat lady groupies now, after all, and from what I can tell from "screenies", he seems quite happy in that environment.

#PraiseMV!

#sad

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 04:21:39 PM
At least we're open and honest assholes here, we don't sneak around in the dark and knife people while pretending to be nice and cuddly.

Exactly.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 09, 2019, 04:22:15 PM

He thinks brig's a troll. An outrageous suggestion!

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 04:36:38 PM
He thinks brig's a troll. An outrageous suggestion!

I was really crushed when I learned that.  I cried for months.

Asuka Langley

oi m8 British women are insufferable cunts!

K_Dubb

Please forgive me, I am new to forumming.  I'm trying to figure out what she wanted you to do with some lady's phone number.  Was this before or after your Damon vid, i.e. was she hoping for the same sort of exposé?

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 09, 2019, 04:39:24 PM
oi m8 British women are insufferable cunts!

I think they come in all nationalities, but I could be wrong.

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 09, 2019, 04:43:09 PM
Please forgive me, I am new to forumming.  I'm trying to figure out what she wanted you to do with some lady's phone number.  Was this before or after your Damon vid, i.e. was she hoping for the same sort of exposé?

you mean her internet nemesis' name and phone number?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 09, 2019, 04:48:47 PM

Yes; did she see your damon video and hope for a similar presentation?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 09, 2019, 04:48:47 PM

Looks to me like she was suggesting you go have "fun" with it.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 04:29:27 PM
...I never did feel very comfortable over there surrounded by cat ladies.   

#PraiseMV!

#sad
No kidding.  I'd much rather be surrounded by psychos, baking aficionados, The Groyp, and whatever 14 is, besides being a Gab forum double agent.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2019, 04:57:55 PM
No kidding.  I'd much rather be surrounded by psychos, baking aficionados, The Groyp, and whatever 14 is, besides being a Gab forum double agent.

#MeToo

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 09, 2019, 04:55:41 PM
Yes; did she see your damon video and hope for a similar presentation?

she claims she never saw my damon video. 🤷🏻‍♂️

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 09, 2019, 05:01:24 PM
she claims she never saw my damon video. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ok I guess you were just supposed to call her in the middle of the night and yell oogabooga.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2019, 04:57:55 PM

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 09, 2019, 05:03:35 PM
Ok I guess you were just supposed to call her in the middle of the night and yell oogabooga.

Is that what you would do?   

BWAHAHAHAHA