• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

I think the neighbor passing by, just caused another ipad dropping catastrophy.

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on July 11, 2019, 11:53:00 PM
That is what tax-payer provided cleaning ladies are for...

George seems to have a problem with finding a willing victim who will stay long enough to clean his bacteria and insect infested shithole.

Lilith

George hates how Kathy throws everything on the floor, and he hates how she leaves her dishes in the sink...

Quote from: WOTR on July 11, 2019, 11:53:00 PM
That is what tax-payer provided cleaning ladies are for...

The guy worked for a day or two then claimed his car broke down. Sends complained the person who assigns housekeepers claims it unlikely they can find someone else as its part time.

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 12, 2019, 07:24:16 AM
The guy worked for a day or two then claimed his car broke down. Sends complained the person who assigns housekeepers claims it unlikely they can find someone else as its part time.

That's absurd!  What about all those hard-working illegal undocumented immigrants who are willing to take jobs that Americans refuse to do? San Francisco has a bounty of illegal undocumented workers who are chomping at the bit to clean and polish Casa Senda Shithole!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Norm on July 11, 2019, 09:36:14 PM
I sent her a PM asking if she could arrange paying off George's unpaid internet bills so we could see better quality videos. Judging from her YouTube comments she's a regular sugar momma.

She should buy him thirty Sausage of the Month Club subscriptions, one for each day. She could probably cancel within two months.

Dr. MD MD

George Senda got a very favorable mention by George Noory last night on C2C, thank you very much! :)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 13, 2019, 07:19:32 AM
George Senda got a very favorable mention by George Noory last night on C2C, thank you very much! :)

Oh gosh, I missed it.  Did you record the clip?

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 13, 2019, 07:58:43 AM
Go away, sir

Thanks!  ;D

Regarding George Senda:
"He keeps track of the news, he knows what he's talking about..."  - George Noory.

Bwahahahaha

Norm

Superstar George Noory has propelled himself to the top of the heap. He is highly respected in his field. Talented and well spoken, his interviewing skills are impeccable. We listen nightly because we are devoted and feel humbled in his presence. His voice rings out clear and echos off the wall of the palace walls.

His future at C2C was secured forever when Art Bel personally endorsed him on air with "George gets it"

So when George Noory speaks highly of George Senda it's because he truly believes The Guy from Pittsburg "gets it too"

However of late George Senda's 1400 worthless subscribers have been less than stellar in coming forth with monthly donations to keep 'the most interesting channel on YouTube' financially afloat and feasting on the warm generosity of  fans worldwide.

Please consider a donation of substantial value to Flakie33@gmail.com in Tupelo, Mississippi.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Norm on July 12, 2019, 06:11:56 PM
THE WHOLE SHEBANG
        $1,165.00

Those look pretty fancy, Hormel or Johnsonville will do, I think. Heck, she could just send him 60 Hormel sausages you can get at any store. I wonder how long it would take him to eat them all. My bet is three days.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 13, 2019, 11:45:35 AM
Those look pretty fancy, Hormel or Johnsonville will do, I think. Heck, she could just send him 60 Hormel sausages you can get at any store. I wonder how long it would take him to eat them all. My bet is three days.

Does Hormel sell seconds online?

WOTR

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2019, 09:23:01 AM
Thanks!  ;D

Regarding George Senda:
"He keeps track of the news, he knows what he's talking about..."  - George Noory.

Bwahahahaha

"George gets it." -Art Bell

I could be wrong- but I do not believe that Art ever stipulated which "George" he was talking about. Seems like he may well have been referring to Senda.

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2019, 12:54:39 PM
"George gets it." -Art Bell

I could be wrong- but I do not believe that Art ever stipulated which "George" he was talking about. Seems like he may well have been referring to Senda.

I remember listening to Art and his ham buddies chat after the show ended on ham radio. There was a brief back and forth banter about Noory but Art held strong that Noory could do the job of hosting the show.  While Art was respected among his small group it was very apparent not everybody felt Art had made the right decision.

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on July 13, 2019, 01:00:25 PM
I remember listening to Art and his ham buddies chat after the show ended on ham radio. There was a brief back and forth banter about Noory but Art held strong that Noory could do the job of hosting the show.  While Art was respected among his small group it was very apparent not everybody felt Art had made the right decision.

Of course not everybody supported Noory. There were, undoubtedly people who recognized that there had been a slip up in the paperwork and who were fans of Senda. I still maintain that Art had originally meant to say that George (Senda) gets it. By the time the mistake was pointed out to Art, he had to save face and back Noory.

Can you imagine how different things would have been with a dedicated, knowledgeable, caring host like Senda at the helm all of these years?

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2019, 01:35:36 PM
Of course not everybody supported Noory. There were, undoubtedly people who recognized that there had been a slip up in the paperwork and who were fans of Senda. I still maintain that Art had originally meant to say that George (Senda) gets it. By the time the mistake was pointed out to Art, he had to save face and back Noory.

Can you imagine how different things would have been with a dedicated, knowledgeable, caring host like Senda at the helm all of these years?

Obviously Art was out of his gourd on opiates when he selected Noory by mistake. A forgivable error that a painful back condition affected Art's ability to see clearly that George Senda was primed, pumped and ready to take the helm of the coast to coast program. Miles ahead of George Noory, The Guy From Pittsburg, was outfitted with dozens of books, Ebay junk,  photos, glowing alien heads and tee shirts by the hundreds.

But somehow Noory got the ring and Senda got a boot up the ass.  And not that he didn't it enjoy because he did just ask Ratty Patty.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2019, 01:35:36 PM

Yes yes yes!!! At last, others are recognizing George as a YouTube  Star.  If only George hadn't turned on us all  we could have helped him achieve his goals with real financial support. Is it to late? Or can we still help George build the shipping container compound. I had dreams of retiring there.
Art died and only Heather got to live on his compound,  George maybe our last hope to live together in peace and love with much woo woo.

https://www.treehugger.com/tiny-houses/amp/you-can-now-order-shipping-container-tiny-house-amazon.html

Norm

The signed and certified letter of protest has been mailed to Julie Talbott, President of Premier Radio Networks calling for the recall of George Noory and the immediate placement of George Senda as the nightly host of Coast to Coast.

Now we wait for Prez Julz to fire back a confirmation that our demand has been met and George will be receiving a signup bonus check in the amount of $29.95, a set of matching ink pens, comfy chair with extra support, iPad with a non-cracked screen and working home button and a refrigerator and microwave full of food to sustain him for an eternity. (whichever comes first of course)

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on July 14, 2019, 05:11:01 PM
The signed and certified letter of protest has been mailed to Julie Talbott, President of Premier Radio Networks calling for the recall of George Noory and the immediate placement of George Senda as the nightly host of Coast to Coast.

Now we wait for Prez Julz to fire back a confirmation that our demand has been met and George will be receiving a signup bonus check in the amount of $29.95, a set of matching ink pens, comfy chair with extra support, iPad with a non-cracked screen and working home button and a refrigerator and microwave full of food to sustain him for an eternity. (whichever comes first of course)
Thank-you for taking on this project and attempting to rectify the wrong that was done to Senda when those ass-hats at the network screwed up and appointed the "wrong" George to the host chair. I feel that it is important that the true legacy that Art had intended be respected.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 13, 2019, 11:45:35 AM

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Norm on July 13, 2019, 01:00:25 PM

i'm still not wrong.  look who has stayed in the chair night after night.

truth is the host isn't worse, the | topics | guests | callers | internet | is worse

Norm

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 15, 2019, 05:52:35 PM
i'm still not wrong.  look who has stayed in the chair night after night.

According to Talker's Magazine, Coast to Coast today has an average of 2.75 million listeners who listen at least 5 minutes daily and is heard on 600 stations.

During Art Bell's peak years the number of listeners who tuned in worldwide was estimated to be around 15 million. It's unknown how many tune in to the various internet streams to listen to 25 year old repeat Art Bell broadcasts.

It's been said Bell's net worth was around $10 million at the time of his death.

George Noory as of 2018 has a net worth of $2 million and receives a salary of $500,000 per year.

General Johnson Jameson was reported to be a fictional character created by Phil Hendrie.

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on July 15, 2019, 08:13:51 PM
...and is heard on 600 stations.

George Noory as of 2018... receives a salary of $500,000 per year.

In reality, old mumblegums is a great value. $500,000 / 600 stations = $833 per year for each staton. Lets say that he provides 300 nights per year of content... = $2.78 per night for each station. And he provides 4 hours of "entertainment." = $0.69 per hour.

Nowhere else are you going to find somebody to fill the overnight slot at less than 70 cents per hour. Of course they are going to keep him on no matter how poor his interviewing skillz are or how badly he mangles the pronunciation of the month of Feb.

I would point out that George Senda might be interested in a sweetheart half price deal where he only charges .35 per hour for each station. Somebody should set up a home studio for him in order to turn this into a reality...