• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 09, 2015, 06:20:37 AM
You know how uncomfortable it makes all the Beta males when you attend to me and rub the oils into my flesh.

$500 makes your dreams come true.

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 12:29:10 AM

And we've recently interviewed MV, bateman, ponyboysunset, and last week Aldous Burbank. You could say I have a thing for the bellgabbers.

I love listening to the bellgabbers too nbirns.  By the way, listening to Bella 04 on Soundcloud right now.  Sorry I missed the live show.  i do my best to be there, and will be when I am able...I have my alarmclock set for the live time, but sometimes, by body and my brain, simply will not allow me to attend.  I have tried reprimanding them, and even severe torture and punishment, but alas, to no avail at times.  I am VERY thankful for the Soundcloud podcasts.  THANK YOU !!!

onan

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 12:11:01 AM
without MV, Art would just have dorks like me screaming into the night, like a lunatic,...he's the muse, you're the artist brother!

And when he says artist he means fag.

VegasI15

I'm betting the same punks who hacked NYSE also did the same with United and WSJ.  Just a hunch.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 09, 2015, 03:40:38 AM
Here's a crazy thought.  If we're assuming JC knows about the show, and if Art claims JC wasn't a hired actor, then could JC be a poster right here on Bellgab?  I'm going to say... Fort Rock.

He probably doesn't know about Bellgab, but it's fun to think about what a thread called "The Musings of J.C. Webster" would be like.

chefist

Quote from: onan on July 09, 2015, 08:39:35 AM
And when he says artist he means fag.
well, if the avatars are any clue...

FortRock

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 08:48:28 PM
The night before the New York Stock Exchange temporarily suspended trading due to an “internal technical issue,” the hacker collective Anonymous had a cryptic message for Wall Street on Twitter.

“Wonder if tomorrow is going to be bad for Wall Street…. we can only hope,” said the tweet posted at 11:45 p.m. Tuesday.

I knew it.....

Art
THE HACKER COLLECTIVE "ANONYMOUS" = THE CHINA / NORTH KOREA COLLECTIVE!

Quote from: FortRock on July 09, 2015, 10:59:30 AM
THE HACKER COLLECTIVE "ANONYMOUS" = THE CHINA / NORTH KOREA COLLECTIVE!
Commander,
It is at my urging that I recommend chefist be drafted into the Scorpion Army. This man has his head on straight. Do give it consideration.
I have an updated communique regarding situational status of my battalion as per last night's post. The powder is dry. The hatches are sealed. The canary eats only at noon.

FortRock

Quote from: chefist on July 08, 2015, 11:49:26 PM
This is what Art was referring to...be on alert Scorpion Army!

General Fort Rock! Muster the Troops!
SEEK AND DESTROY TROOPS, SEEK AND DESTROY!

RoseGirl

Did anyone find the video of John Lear's appearance on the Batman & Robin show in the 1960s yet? I simply must see it.

chefist

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 09, 2015, 11:07:28 AM
Did anyone find the video of John Lear's appearance on the Batman & Robin show in the 1960s yet? I simply must see it.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2357847/pg1?disclaimer=1

I think this is the story...interesting, if not disturbing...

Met his third wife, Marcelle Lear, at a promotion for Learjets. While in his Batman (1966) costume, he posed with Learjet executive (and son of the founder) John Lear - who was married to her at the time.

RoseGirl

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 11:16:02 AM

No....not the 'I stole your woman' story. On Bella-Haven last night we were discussing that John Lear and his father appeared on an episode of Batman and Robin that featured the newly developed 'Lear Jet'. And it just sounded to tacky to be believed.

I must and shall see it.

RoseGirl

Loved you on Bella-Haven last night, by the way. Such fun.

RoseGirl

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 11:16:02 AM

Met his third wife, Marcelle Lear, at a promotion for Learjets. While in his Batman (1966) costume, he posed with Learjet executive (and son of the founder) John Lear - who was married to her at the time.

Wow....'Batman Stole My Wife' is even better than 'A Dingo Stole My Baby'.

aldousburbank

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 12:29:10 AM
Yup. He is my beloved.

And we've recently interviewed MV, bateman, ponyboysunset, and last week Aldous Burbank. You could say I have a thing for the bellgabbers.
Nancy,
I really enjoyed chatting with you and Bill. Let's do it again sometime?

No Quarter

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 09, 2015, 11:20:42 AM
No....not the 'I stole your woman' story. On Bella-Haven last night we were discussing that John Lear and his father appeared on an episode of Batman and Robin that featured the newly developed 'Lear Jet'. And it just sounded to tacky to be believed.

I must and shall see it.

John Lear appeared in a Batman episode with the Puzzler.  He was in a scene featuring a Lear Jet.
AFAIK, The Puzzler only appeared in two episodes, The Puzzles are Coming and The Duo is Slumming (both season 2)

SaucyRossy

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 09, 2015, 11:37:00 AM
Nancy,

Aldous I could've listened to you tell stories and relate your experience and thoughts on the world for hours buddy.

Art Bell

I thought for sure the main stream Media would have picked up on the fact that there was a claim before the fact about Wall Street. I guess it is just no longer possible to trust what we hear from them at all.

Art

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Art Bell on July 09, 2015, 01:33:07 PM
I thought for sure the main stream Media would have picked up on the fact that there was a claim before the fact about Wall Street. I guess it is just no longer possible to trust what we hear from them at all.

Art

Nope, you want the real news these days you've got to seek it out on your own.

nbirnes

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 09, 2015, 11:37:00 AM
Nancy,

We sort of kind of have to talk again soon. I have many new questions about your journey. I am pretty sure we only scratched the surface, eh? Mostly, I just want to wallow in the good vibes you put out.

I do believe we've talked about that interview on every single Bella show we've done so far. Every single one. Your book is going to be a-maze-ing. 👯

SciFiAuthor

Federal government underwent a major hack today by China. If you've ever filled out an SF86 for the government, China now knows who you are.

Art Bell

Well it might be my age showing but if we have a Gov't Media relationship that allows this, anything is possible. When I was young you could mostly believe our leaders. Not now, sad.

Art

nbirnes

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 09, 2015, 01:36:42 PM
Nope, you want the real news these days you've got to seek it out on your own.

Exactly. There is also the connection to the Russian hacker Sasha Panin -- retaliation for his capture, possibly. One of the surprising things about this attack is learning how marginalized our NYSE has become.

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 09, 2015, 01:53:15 PM
Well it might be my age showing but if we have a Gov't Media relationship that allows this, anything is possible. When I was young you could mostly believe our leaders. Not now, sad.

Art
Art...it has become incestuous in Washington between politicians and the media. If you promote a political party, they reward you with access and political jobs. Everyone sucking on the power teat.  Thank God for the internet or we would never know the real truth of how the system has been rigged. 

nbirnes

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 09, 2015, 01:51:41 PM
Federal government underwent a major hack today by China. If you've ever filled out an SF86 for the government, China now knows who you are.

Another piece of the puzzle is the interesting Chinese book called "Unrestricted Warfare" that the CIA translated and made available to all its agents. There might still be some copies around on Amazon, but I scanned in the pages and published it a few years ago in our Filament Book club.

I'm putting it back online as a Hyperzine as we speak. It's helpful to know how much has changed since Art of War. Answer: not too much.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Art Bell on July 09, 2015, 01:53:15 PM

Art

Now, one never knows who to trust.  Everything has a spin to achieve an agenda.  I miss The News just being The News.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 02:06:18 PM
Another piece of the puzzle is the interesting Chinese book called "Unrestricted Warfare" that the CIA translated and made available to all its agents. There might still be some copies around on Amazon, but I scanned in the pages and published it a few years ago in our Filament Book club.

I'm putting it back online as a Hyperzine as we speak. It's helpful to know how much has changed since Art of War. Answer: not too much.

This is a story the media will probably ignore, but China basically now has the name, SS#, address, family members, background for 21 million people who've done work for the US government. Everyone from contractors to CIA agents, anyone that's held a security clearance. It's like having a telephone book for recruiting spies or hacking important individuals. I can't believe the US government was this negligent and didn't have better security.

Unrestricted Warfare is an odd one. I'm not sure what China meant by that. It's not something that you'd want out there unless you were trying to send a message with it. I'm guessing they were telling us "we can defeat you if we want to".

nbirnes

Quote from: brig on July 09, 2015, 07:33:56 AM
I love listening to the bellgabbers too nbirns.  By the way, listening to Bella 04 on Soundcloud right now.  Sorry I missed the live show.  i do my best to be there, and will be when I am able...I have my alarmclock set for the live time, but sometimes, by body and my brain, simply will not allow me to attend.  I have tried reprimanding them, and even severe torture and punishment, but alas, to no avail at times.  I am VERY thankful for the Soundcloud podcasts.  THANK YOU !!!

You must always listen to your body when it tries to get in touch with you via aches and agita. Of course we want live listeners at 3 a.m., but it's also nice to listen to the re-run in the daytime.

I am just so glad we got this ship sailing before Art starts broadcasting. We need a place to talk and plan and fuss and laugh together. It's too exciting!! Thanks for taking the time to find us!!

phrodo

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 09, 2015, 02:12:19 PM

Now, one never knows who to trust.  Everything has a spin to achieve an agenda.  I miss The News just being The News.

That is SO true Red. When I was in broadcasting school - Journalism was a required course (of course) and my instructor was a veteran that was present when the Hindenburg disaster wire recording "Oh the HUMANITY" was first played. Anyway - he was old school as they come and we were taught that as broadcasters we were THE GATEKEEPERS for our public. We were to serve the public with honor, respect, integrity and truthfulness. It was our duty to present the news in an unbiased and transparent fashion with the essential "five W's" - who, what, when, where and why as a priority.

Sadly nowadays news is more about sensationalism and ratings instead of being responsible broadcasters.

Heather Wade

Quote from: phrodo on July 09, 2015, 02:24:56 PM
That is SO true Red. When I was in broadcasting school - Journalism was a required course (of course) and my instructor was a veteran that was present when the Hindenburg disaster wire recording "Oh the HUMANITY" was first played. Anyway - he was old school as they come and we were taught that as broadcasters we were THE GATEKEEPERS for our public. We were to serve the public with honor, respect, integrity and truthfulness. It was our duty to present the news in an unbiased and transparent fashion with the essential "five W's" - who, what, when, where and why as a priority.

Sadly nowadays news is more about sensationalism and ratings instead of being responsible broadcasters.

Yes, the who, what, when, where, & why should be the only concern for a broadcaster.  Sadly, now, it's "If it bleeds, it leads."  Or if it's a Kardashain or some such.  That is my amateur two cents.