• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

serenity

Quote from: weeberwubber on July 03, 2015, 08:06:09 PM

The looks means he's telling the photographer to go away because he's trying to work that thumb and finger down to get the nipple.

How do you unsee that? Im gonna have nightmares lol

Disheartened

Quote from: Art Bell on July 03, 2015, 05:46:46 PM
Hi everybody, well the Blitz begins Tomorrow, all I ask is that you do what you can, I understand there is only so much that can be done. So any help you can give will be very welcome. Keith has posted info in the Blitz thread and I will post it again Tomorrow.

Don't sweat it if we start small because I sure won't. All your support has been golden to me.

Art

Everyone on my little forum are really looking  forward to your new show. We will do what we can to spread the word.

Quote from: weeberwubber on July 03, 2015, 08:03:52 PM

(fat guy dunk fail)

These posts need a like button. So many times I burst out laughing and want to click something to acknowledge the effort...
This was one of em. :)

Agreed.

Well done, Chefist.

Richard C, you're entertaining enough to get past the... beautiful hair.

About ready to get my Blitz on.

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 03, 2015, 09:26:31 PM
About ready to get my Blitz on.

I've been lurking... #ArtBell

Perhaps this page should be closely monitored over the next three weeks
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/george-knapp

chefist

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 03, 2015, 09:34:37 PM
Perhaps this page should be closely monitored over the next three weeks
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/george-knapp
Rumors are flying about GK for sure!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: weeberwubber on July 03, 2015, 08:06:09 PM

The looks means he's telling the photographer to go away because he's trying to work that thumb and finger down to get the nipple.
See need that like button right here!!

b_dubb

I went to the dog park today and stepped in some Jimmy Church. I think I have still some on my shoe. I can smell it.

Quote from: ADG12311990 on July 03, 2015, 07:29:47 PM
Church+Dave=Fifty years worth of grease....

(Also, a side note, What is it with Dave and doing that eye brow thing? He is no Vulcan)

No, that's his impersonation of James Bond.  He was almost a (Lieutenant) Commander in the Navy, just like 007 himself!

JokerFace

Concerning the photo of Art that Jimmy retweeted...

I've attached the real photo in this post, but in case that doesn't work, the photo is linked Time.com profile piece on Art below.

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2151794,00.html

morgana213

Quote from: Zenman on July 03, 2015, 10:18:45 PM
Also:
https://www.earthfiles.com/
I found this announcement on the KGRA network site.  I don't know how it will affect any shows with Art, but it worries me that she won't be able to interview with Art.  I like their interviews.  :'(

Art Bell

Linda will be on in my first Week, she pointed out a video to me of objects clearly leaving our Atmosphere taken by NASA till they shut off the camera, wink wink. At ArtBell.com

Art

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 03, 2015, 10:54:44 PM
Linda will be on in my first Week, she pointed out a video to me of objects clearly leaving our Atmosphere taken by NASA till they shut off the camera, wink wink. At ArtBell.com

Art
Awesome, Art!

morgana213

Art
Oh thank you Art!! I am so relieved.  I really love your interviews with LMH and Whitley Strieber. I don't always agree with them, but they are genuine. So...Graham Hancock and LMH in the same week and RCH later. Holy Cow, it's gonna be a wild ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

The blitz is finally here and soon, very soon, you will be rockin' the night!    ;D 8)

SciFiAuthor

Art

Been staring at the video for days trying to figure out what's going on. It does not appear to be UDMH or N204 thruster ice as the vast majority of these orbital UFO videos taken on the ISS are.

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 03, 2015, 11:10:31 PM
Been staring at the video for days trying to figure out what's going on. It does not appear to be UDMH or N204 thruster ice as the vast majority of these orbital UFO videos taken on the ISS are.
yea this was kicked back and forth on the UFO thread...the cutting of the ISS stream is what is so interesting...

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 11:12:35 PM
yea this was kicked back and forth on the UFO thread...the cutting of the ISS stream is what is so interesting...

They do that, they cut to different cameras and lose signal a lot, but the timing of course is questionable. But I can't really tell what's going on there, if there was an alteration to the video or a shenanigan of some sort, or if it's a satellite but that seems unlikely based on the movement of it or if it's the unknown. I just don't know. Driving me nuts.

It's very different than the typical dimethylhydrazine residue videos that people Hoagland into something they are not.

Zenman

Quote from: morgana213 on July 03, 2015, 10:33:48 PM
I found this announcement on the KGRA network site.  I don't know how it will affect any shows with Art, but it worries me that she won't be able to interview with Art.  I like their interviews.  :'(

Well, I guess that narrows down the upcoming shock news a bit.

I like Linda a lot too. It's always nice to listen to someone as passionate about their field of interest as she is. And she's got a great voice. Almost as good as Redacted's.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Art Bell on July 03, 2015, 06:55:35 PM
I have decided I don't like Jimmy Church at all. Does he really have to do this kind of thing to prop himself up? Gross

Art

^^^^^ Good God, I love this place...    Thank You MV!  Send that boy a few bucks, for providing us ringside seats.

How will I ever get to work on time after July 20th. With Art and then Hoagie's after show. After Art Hoagie's the next most entertaining guy on radio. Fabulous line up! Hope Art and Richard will mix it up on each other's shows too. Well worth the price of a month subscription to both shows, even if that only happens once a month.

sydtron

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 03, 2015, 11:22:47 PM
They do that, they cut to different cameras and lose signal a lot, but the timing of course is questionable. But I can't really tell what's going on there, if there was an alteration to the video or a shenanigan of some sort, or if it's a satellite but that seems unlikely based on the movement of it or if it's the unknown. I just don't know. Driving me nuts.

It's very different than the typical dimethylhydrazine residue videos that people Hoagland into something they are not.

NICE!!!  Hoagland is now a verb!!!!      " Goddamnit Bill, you sure Hoagland that Finklestein account this week. The top brass are having a shit fit!"

zeebo

Linda will be on in my first Week ...

Very happy to hear this Art.  Sounds great, thanks for letting us know. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 03, 2015, 11:36:05 PM

^^^^^ Good God, I love this place...    Thank You MV!  Send that boy a few bucks, for providing us ringside seats.

How will I ever get to work on time after July 20th. With Art and then Hoagie's after show. After Art Hoagie's the next most entertaining guy on radio. Fabulous line up! Hope Art and Richard will mix it up on each other's shows too. Well worth the price of a month subscription to both shows, even if that only happens once a month.

White Crow, I'm betting that you're secretly ridiculously wealthy. Amirite?