• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on November 27, 2017, 04:22:07 PM

From The Master

"On Friday around 7 pm, I was given a plate of Thanksgiving day food
10 minutes after I ate it my head just about expoded
Pain in my eyesockets, cheekbones, jaw, mouth, lips and tongue with a burning sensation on my lips, tongue, eyes and mouth
My throat swelled up and I had trouble breahing all night
Last time I ever accept food from someone
I’ve been coughing up mucus ever since and just coughed up my coffee
So this is why you’re not seeing videos
Kathy tomorrow, I hope
Food allergy or tainted food or drugged food, I don’t know but couldnt go to the hospital
Horrible pain in my face too
Mouth still burns
"

Sounds like an attempted murder plot, but who would want to do harm a friendly old fat man?

damon

Quote from: bateman on November 27, 2017, 05:27:15 PM
One can only wonder if a vile SewerGabber drugged The Master's food. Perhaps the same SewerGabber who stole The Master's iPad?
Your Master is to trusting. George needs to know that there is no free lunch or thanksgiving meal. George needs to make HIS OWN FUCKING FOOD. HE WOULD SAVE MONEY TO BUY HIS OWN FUCKING TOYS.

damon

Quote from: Norm on November 27, 2017, 08:30:17 PM
Sounds like an attempted murder plot, but who would want to do harm a friendly old fat man?
Why did he not call 911. if he would just called 911 and not say anything the cops would deploy to his shire and then they would call the paramedics.

George has been ill recently, but hopefully he'll feel well enough to return to *live* broadcasting soon.

From The Master - posted here with his express written permission:

Pain in my eyesockets, cheekbones, jaw, mouth, lips and tongue with a burning sensation on my lips, tongue, eyes and mouth
Kathy tomorrow, I hope
Food allergy or tainted food or drugged food, I don’t know but couldnt go to the hospital
Mouth still burns
"
really ?
really ?
the FAT ONE has stated before...
"if I say it...
it is the truth"

really ?
no more food "accepted" from anyone ?

LOL

Quote from: Norm on November 27, 2017, 08:30:17 PM
?
I thought this happened to Falkie ?
?

I am confused...

Norm

Quote from: damon on November 27, 2017, 08:33:18 PM
Why did he not call 911. if he would just called 911 and not say anything the cops would deploy to his shire and then they would call the paramedics.

Exaggeration, lies and the usual deceit. Why didn't he call 911 and request medical aid if he suspected bad food? I sure as hell would. Emergency would perform a routine blood draw to look a reason if they truly believed he had consumed tainted food.

If it truly happened he will make a video about it to gain attention from his beloved followers. Poor George, lives in a germ infested dump and somehow escapes illness yet when a plate of food, which I'm sure was consumed by others, makes him sick.

And why could he not go to the hospital? Was the Martinez ambulance stuck in a ditch?  Those damn Martinez ditches, always stopping emergency vehicles from doing their job.

tsk, tsk, tsk....

Quote from: username on November 27, 2017, 07:19:51 PM
Kathy watched him shower.
QUESTION...
which might be considered worse...

watching George shower ?
or slow Kathy shower ?

or George and slow Kathy shower together ?
(two morbidly obese and a cup ?)

George has been ill recently, but hopefully he'll feel well enough to return to *live* broadcasting soon.

Kathy tomorrow, I hope
Mouth still burns[/i]"
hmmmm
the day "after" Thanksgiving ?

he might have to thought to inquire IF proper storage and reheating of the day and a half old food was followed prior to consuming...

just an afterthought

starrmtn001

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 27, 2017, 09:09:36 PM
QUESTION...

watching George shower ?
or slow Kathy shower ?

or George and slow Kathy shower together?

BLLAAAAAAAHHHHHH! EWWWWWW!!!  Gawd!  You're worse than Myke! >:(    ;D ;D ;D

thanksgiving day meal consumed on friday after 7pm ?

Cooked food sitting at room temperature is in what the USDA calls the "Danger Zone," which is between 40°F and 140°F. In this range of temperatures, bacteria grows rapidly and the food can become unsafe to eat, so it should only be left out no more than two hours.

One exception to note: If the food consist of a half thawed turkey...
the limit is 4 hours, before it becomes "toxic waste"

dumb shit Falkie !
it's his own fault !

ONeill

Quote from: bateman on November 27, 2017, 05:27:15 PM
One can only wonder if a which vile SewerGabber drugged The Master's food. Perhaps the same SewerGabber who stole The Master's iPad?

FIFY

ONeill

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 27, 2017, 08:19:21 AM
has an official countdown begun for SENDA'S annual Christmas GRIFT / CON / SCAM yet ?

If this thread is dying, so be it, it certainly has had its day. I just hope we get one last Christmas blast from the fat cunt.

WOTR

Kathy tomorrow, I hope
Mouth still burns
"
I hope that George has read my previous post.  The poor man stoically suffering in silence (aside from the occasional scream of pain.)  What will it take for the world to understand that he is a true hero and role model?  He must be allowed to tell his story of suffering his whole life with chronic pain and the selfish government who has not provided him a full time maid yet.

***While I'm sure that Senda's whole post is honest and truthful, I do question George's ability to follow through on the claim that I put in bold... No more meals on wheels review?  :'(

ONeill

Quote from: WOTR on November 28, 2017, 12:34:11 AM
I hope that George has read my previous post.  The poor man stoically suffering in silence (aside from the occasional scream of pain.)  What will it take for the world to understand that he is a true hero and role model?  He must be allowed to tell his story of suffering his whole life with chronic pain and the selfish government who has not provided him a full time maid yet.

***While I'm sure that Senda's whole post is honest and truthful, I do question George's ability to follow through on the claim that I put in bold... No more meals on wheels review?  :'(

I don't understand why the People's Republic of California hasn't provided the fat cunt with a personal food tester. Seriously, isn't there a government program that would save America's elderly citizens from this inhuman suffering?

Corona Kitty

QUESTION...

watching George shower ?
or slow Kathy shower ?

Those are quite choices, but I didn't see razor blade & a bathtub in there.

QUESTION...

watching George shower ?
or slow Kathy shower ?

It's actually an easy choice, through process of elimination.  Let's hope it never comes down to that.

Jojo

Quote from: ONeill on November 28, 2017, 12:42:33 AM
I don't understand why the People's Republic of California hasn't provided the fat cunt with a personal food tester. Seriously, isn't there a government program that would save America's elderly citizens from this inhuman suffering?
No one says he can't season them to taste!  Everything is better with cheese, George!  Send your runner to stock up on a variety of sauces.  Red sauces are healthier, generally.  Take the meal out, slide the savory parts into a pan, and sear it on the grill!  Keep your own "base" of sauteed garlic, onions, and sometime ginger, or mushrooms.  Then you can pour it over their meal.  When life gives you lemons, use the peel to clean your bread boards, save some of the zest to add to sweets, and squeeze the juice on your fish!

Jojo

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 27, 2017, 11:33:36 PM
thanksgiving day meal consumed on friday after 7pm ?

Cooked food sitting at room temperature is in what the USDA calls the "Danger Zone," which is between 40°F and 140°F. In this range of temperatures, bacteria grows rapidly and the food can become unsafe to eat, so it should only be left out no more than two hours.

One exception to note: If the food consist of a half thawed turkey...
the limit is 4 hours, before it becomes "toxic waste"

dumb shit Falkie !
it's his own fault !
I agree.  That is very important for most foods.  People who eat room temp leftovers risk a fast blast in the loo.  Or, especially if their immune system is down, the sickness can be prolonged.  And then electrolytes go down, dehydration is a risk, and blood sugar issues (in blood sugar patients) starts to go haywire.

I think you have to be extra guarded with cream, milk, soft cheeses, crab, shrimp, and food with raw or lightly cooked eggs (sticky cakes, sticky raisen bread, egg nog, cookie dough, etc...)

For the same reason, be sure to cook poultry and pork until they are hot all the way through, like 160 degrees F.  Meat thermometers are easy to use.  Because even if you kept the meat safe, you never know for sure if it wasnt left at room temp during transport.  It should be safe, but just in case a driver or processor lapsed.

So, if a food has been out a long time, be sure to heat it all the way through really hot so it is very hot at least one minute.  That should kill enough of the bad bacteria.

Some people believe you can leave certain foods out longer:
-Baked goods, breads, crackers, pastries, cookies, cakes (unless they have cream).
-Marinades with vinegar in them and the meat soaking in them.
-Some herbs and spices, including garlic, if they are immersed in oil.
-Items which are non-perishable if you keep them clean and don't double dip.
-Butter
-Clean, unopened yogurt and fermented foods, according to some people.
-Fresh fruit with the peel still on (except delicacies like berries).
-Fresh root veggies like thick carrots, potatos, turnips, and yams.
-Very simple items, like plain cooked beans or rice, with no sauce, if covered all the way.

Norm

Norm

A couple of weeks ago while at the BART station I spotted this. Making friends everywhere he went.

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on November 28, 2017, 12:17:55 AM
If this thread is dying, so be it, it certainly has had its day. I just hope we get one last Christmas blast from the fat cunt.

I think the thread will live with or without George.  I will always read this thread, but it's because of the talented Senda Fans, not cuz of Senda.

Here ya go, I went and watched this just to serve the cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sefJGVD-tjM

Maybe George would come back to Bellgab if we started him a new, positivity sounding  thread.  Lets see, a Title comes to mind, but I better not say...

Sick again?  He comes across as an ungrateful turd once again.  Someone kind enough to give him food, either fed him something he was allergic to or "poisoned' him.  Notice he wouldn't disclose what the food item was that he was allergic to.  He's afraid Rally will send him a truckload of it and he won't have his glasses on before devouring it.  He and Kathy are going out to look at Christmas decorations in "San Frisco" like any good Jew would.  Merry Christmas ASSHOLE!

whoozit

It must be tough to be George.  With all of those life threatening symptoms he refrained from going to the hospital. Not because of the waste of the taxpayers money, but because he knew getting home would be on his dime once they released the hypochondriac.  George never ceases to amaze every time he opens his pie-hole.  Perhaps next time he can refrain from eating food that was touching his kryptonite.  With George “What’s the worst that could happen?” Is not a rhetorical question to give one thought before doing something stupid,  it is the logical outcome from his foolish choices.