• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 06, 2015, 02:15:40 PM
Outstanding - I received my first mention from Falkie on the podcast!

Regarding interviews at the New Living Expo:
"There are other people there.  I've corresponded by e-mail with Dannion Brinkley, I've corresponded by e-mail with Sean David Morton, so I'm definitely going to try these guys.  And Open Lines Gerry (55:13 mark) wants me to talk to Eric Pearl and ask him about his cosmetic surgery, which is a strange request."

I hope that you do actually talk to Pearl, Falkie!  Tell him that your subscribers specifically asked about him.

I will.

[attachimg=1]

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 06, 2015, 02:30:01 PM
Only a gullible dunce would attend such an event.  Here's some information about Sean David Morton:

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2013/lr22619.htm

Yes, we already knew about this month's or years ago and since the man is walking around free either he settled, paid a a fine or they dismissed the charges.
I guess there are a lot of dunces in the Bay Area since attendance to this event is usually 10,000+ people, most of them probably far more intelligent than you and your fellow trolls.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 06, 2015, 02:42:58 PM

I guess there are a lot of dunces in the Bay Area since attendance to this event is usually 10,000+ people, most of them probably far more intelligent than you and your fellow trolls.

It's not difficult to find 10,000 gullible dunces who believe in quackery and pseudoscience.  You and George Noory have a lot in common.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 06, 2015, 02:42:58 PM
Yes, we already knew about this month's or years ago and since the man is walking around free either he settled, paid a a fine or they dismissed the charges.

I forgot you attended law school for a year before your mother caused you to drop out.  Is that where you learned how to commit credit card fraud?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 06, 2015, 03:05:23 PM
I forgot you attended law school for a year before your mother caused you to drop out.  Is that where you learned how to commit credit card fraud?

NO, asshole.
I committed no fraud then or now. My Mother was grieving and needed my help. I helped her through it.

This from another credit card site :

Authorized signers or additional cardholders on credit card accounts, however, aren’t liable. They didn’t originally apply for the credit; they were just allowed to “piggyback” on the account of the person who did. If that person dies, the authorized signers aren’t generally on the hook.
i was authorized to use the original card in January while mYOu idiots believe.
i presume none of you are either legal experts or arrorneys either so unless you are it is your opinion.
Amex gets the payments and they are aware I can't pay the full debt.
There were 700 laws signed into law in 2015 here in California. The Comgress probaly passes even more laws than that every years. Even the newspapers & web sites don't mention them all.
No one can possibly know every law on the statute books. Don't believe me. Go to the law library here or at Hastings or Bolt. Some of you are UC grads & you should know those two law schools. I have been in both many times to do caselaw homework and look up cases for other reasons.Even attorneys specialize. There are too many laws.This is bs that I should have known the law due to my age is ridiculous. If you do not know a law exists how can I or anyone possibly be aware of its legality ?
Do any of you " experts " know the credit laws ?
NO. You had to look it up on the net.
So did i well AFTER the fact and stopped charging on the card once I was aware of it.
The guy who backed up and drove his left rear wheel over our right wheel well of our Prius was in his 50's,.
By some people's reasoning here ( which is not reasoned at all ), he should have known how to back his car up properly too.
i'm not a credit expert and as I already said, I was not aware of the law because the only person who died around me was my Father & I was 395 miles away at the time he died, so knock it off.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 06, 2015, 03:48:50 PM
If you do not know a law exists how can I or anyone possibly be aware of its legality ?

Are you really that stupid, George?  It never occurred to you that using your deceased mother's credit card was wrong?  Credit cards have 800 numbers on the back.  What do you think American Express would have said had you called them and informed them of your mother's passing?  Do you think they would have told you to take it to the Apple store and have fun?  Or do you think they would have cancelled it?

Do you have even one ounce of common sense, George? 

*That's 28.3495 grams for our Canadian and European friends.

Here's a great Art Bell / C2C song for the day.  I prefer this video any official Allman Brothers videos there might be out there.

Opening Credits for The Devil's Rejects (Midnight Rider)

paladin1991

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 03:13:51 PM
plastic action figures are not filled with bullet holes, I sure am, so I take it you support snipers who kill innocent children and women.
Well, you don't sound so innocent.  Filled with bullet holes, you just sound lucky.

paladin1991

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 03:34:01 PM
Macedonian blood king made conquerer, Hail Ceasar the ruler of the near future Macedonian Empire. Book of Revelations over turns The Book of St Daniel the Prophet. good ol nostrodamus.
Shit. You're drunk.

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/authorized-user-deceased-account-owner-1294.php

"When the sole account owner of a credit card dies, the card account is technically closed. The deceased person's estate should pay off any debt associated with the card. If there's not enough money to pay off all the debts, the debts are paid in order of precedence according to law.

I'm not trying to make things worse, but people have been charged with a crime for using a card after someone died. If all the bank is asking is for you to take responsibility for the debt, which you seem willing to do, that's not the worst possible scenario. "

"Your best bet is to pay this debt off immediately or at least as quickly as you can -- even if you have to sell or return something or work extra hours. You made an honest mistake, but it was a mistake. If the bank goes from "not friendly" to worse and threatens legal action, you should hire an attorney immediately. "

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/herigstad-deceased-credit-card-charges-1294.php

"Furthermore, you have more to worry about here than you think. Unless you can show that you didn't know your father had passed away, you may be in legal trouble. Friedman says, "This could be a case of fraud. And in that situation, the credit card company could pursue her on those grounds." Based on the limited facts here, Friedman advises that you could find yourself liable for this debt, penalties, and more.

I recommend you pay for your purchases immediately -- in full, if possible. If you received an inheritance from your father, use it to pay the debt off. Otherwise, pay as much as you can every month until it is gone. "

In other words, forget lights and tripods and settle that account ASAP

paladin1991

i'm not a credit expert and as I already said, I was not aware of the law because the only person who died around me was my Father & I was 395 miles away at the time he died, so knock it off.
[/quote]
I've heatd it in court scores of times.  "Ignorance of the law is no excuse."
Putz.

Who

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 04:15:11 PM
Dr Loo was sitting on the loo toilet constepated, he was straining so hard that he went blind, so he is yelling to his transexual wife,HONEY,SNOOKUMS, SWEETY PIE HELP. All of a sudden his wiffe ran into the bathroom with a flash light saying dont worry love  we just had a power outage, dr loo then says oh thank heavens after all that straining I thought I crapped my eye balls out of my head

Do you drive a Yugo?

paladin1991

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 04:32:06 PM

Paladin you've been away for a bit I thought a farmer would blown your little balls off when seen you in his pig pen taking it from porky.
Blown?  Not by a farmer.  Don't be so coy. And yes, meine schatz, you do have a pretty mouth.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 04:53:00 PM

Its oficial paladin not only has sex with farm animals, but he is a flaming homo aswell.
The industrial strength ass ointment remark2 days ago, has gotten to his head now. Oh well its homo jokes for paladin from now on. So who is next to come out of the queer closet

Were you abused as a child ?
Perhaps as a teen or young adult ?
Are you now an abuser of children, men, animals, or women ?

If you have access to a psychologist or other health professional that would help you understand your desire to abuse, and help you with your hatred problems ?
Good luck to you sick man .....

Pale Horse

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 06, 2015, 05:12:16 PM
Were you abused as a child ?
Perhaps as a teen or young adult ?
Are you now an abuser of children, men, animals, or women ?

If you have access to a psychologist or other health professional that would help you understand your desire to abuse, and help you with your hatred problems ?
Good luck to you sick man .....
Half the posters on this thread are either psychologists or pseudo-shrinks, and the other half probably all need psychiatric intervention stat.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 06, 2015, 02:39:29 PM
I will.
Thanks for your work on the Eric Pearl interview, Falkie.

Here's his contact info in case you want to reach out to him in advance of the expo:
http://www.thereconnection.com/eric-pearl/contact/
Info@TheReconnection.com
1-888-ERIC-PEARL (1-888-374-2732)

I can contact him on your behalf if you want me to.

[attachimg=1]

Falkie is a dense fucker. People have explained to him over and over it is fraud to use the credit card after his mothers death. It doesn't matter if he is making payments, didn't know it was crime, and was an authorized user. It is still fucking fraud you dumb pig man. It's a not a fucking civil matter either.

George if your so sure you did nothing wrong why not call the AMercan express and tell them you used a deceased persons card and you did it after their death. You are an even big idiot than I thought if you follow through with this.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 05:29:00 PM

wow it actually speaks more than 2 words (gassbag) now you ninja Turd-le rejects know how Falkie feels when you all gang up on him. But first read all the posts from the begining to end on this thread and check your self and your hater friends into a psych ward. Instead of helping the big guy, you oxygen wasters trash him, that's bullying plain and simple. You people want me to be nice to you all,  then start acting like normal human beings.

Get some help for your hatred and abuse issues .....
You've misspelled gasbag, Gasbag ....

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 03:13:51 PM
plastic action figures are not filled with bullet holes, I sure am, so I take it you support snipers who kill innocent children and women.

No, but I don't support people who impersonate officers either.

paladin1991

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 05:29:00 PM

wow it actually speaks more than 2 words (gassbag) now you ninja Turd-le rejects know how Falkie feels when you all gang up on him. But first read all the posts from the begining to end on this thread and check your self and your hater friends into a psych ward. Instead of helping the big guy, you oxygen wasters trash him, that's bullying plain and simple. You people want me to be nice to you all,  then start acting like normal human beings.
Nope.  I like me a good troll for lunch. 

coaster

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 06:29:55 PM

you came out of your mothers ass and maybe you should ask how  many daddies were with your momma in the whore house when you were hatched anal wise.
shades of casio... enjoy being on my ignore list. gasbag.

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 06:39:11 PM

nothing will happen you fool, the bank will ask him to pay it back in installments and that's all, you stupid fruitcake.

At the very least they will make him sign paperwork promising to pay it back with the same terms his mother had to sign. Or they would ask him to pay it back immediately. You pig fucking gas bag.

They reserve the ability to forward the matter to the police as Falkie clearly commited a crime.

Who

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 06:48:11 PM

you got me mixed up with yorshire pud yorkie loves it from poky. he is also a flaming queer aswell, so you must be his new fuck toy

Does ethnic cleansing mean anything to you?  Gasbag?

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 06:48:11 PM

you got me mixed up with yorshire pud yorkie loves it from poky. he is also a flaming queer aswell, so you must be his new fuck toy

No I think I got it straight. Your love of swine, is the same reason you defend pig man senda.

Who

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 07:04:41 PM

yes nato along with albanian terrorist white slave, human organ traders,worlds largest heroine smugglers known as the u c k army, have ethnicly cleansed 300,000 serbs, hungarians, romanian, greeks and croats from kosovo.

What is your opinion of Slobodan MiloÅ¡ević?  Gasbag.

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 06:42:40 PM
what or who the hell is casio

Wasn't that the last person who came here fascinated by the sex lives of farm animals, and looking to clone a girlfriend?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Military Justice on April 06, 2015, 05:42:30 PM
okay donkey fetus, the war is till on, 3rd degree.

Were you abused ? 
Would that explain your hatred for animals and men, and your constant reference to gay people ?
Have you been 'red flagged' as having a psychopathic profile ?
Get some help for your hatred issues.
Get well soon sick little man .......

While you're institutionalized ........... learn to spell.

Joe DiMaggio and his older brother Vince were both born in Falkie's adopted home town of Martinez, CA.  Dom was born after the family moved to San Francisco.

I believe the historical record is unclear whether Marilyn Monroe ever visited.