• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

gnooryblows

im going to let a man inside me, that's the answer

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 07, 2017, 03:08:07 AM
i thought about it, and for the time being, since MV is merging my threads and clearly doesn't want me overrunning his board, i'll just post all of my teachings here. when i have something to say, and i need to let it out, i'll post it here. for now at least. at least the majority of what i have to say. maybe i'll make separate threads for the really important stuff (like some news stories that come up and need to be posted in the political forum, so the plebs know what's going on) and certain extra profound revelations that i have. but for the most part, i'll keep it confined to here. this is a good alternative to leaving the board entirely. some others made "musings" threads, trying to mimic the faggot falkie shit, and im not down with that. i'll keep it confined to my own thread though, if that's what's desired of me. after all, when you sign on to bellgab lately, it's mostly just threads by gnooryblows. truthful threads. profound threads. important threads. but still just threads by me, so maybe i can give some space to other voices (who don't actually post about anything relevant, or cool, or interesting, but nonetheless) and i can post to my hearts content about anything i feel is relevant or important this way. so here it is, the big compendium of the teachings of gnooryblows, who shines a light in the darkness as you walk along the rocky path of life. who shepherds you through the wilderness, as you are his flock, and he loves you as such :(

To be honest, I like the idea of having all your posts in one thread.  It's more convenient for me.  Selfish, I know.  :-\

gnooryblows

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2017, 01:09:22 AM
To be honest, I like the idea of having all your posts in one thread.  It's more convenient for me.  Selfish, I know.  :-\

im done. MV is making it pretty clear he don't want me here anyway. took away my ability to create new threads AFTER i said "oh ok, you know what? i'll post everything into this one thread". THEN he goes and merges it with a stupid "musings of" thread. ok. the dude dont' want me here. whatever. no rule that says he needs to want me here. im gonna have fun watching his website decline into nothingness though because it's all downhill at this point.

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 08, 2017, 01:23:57 AM
im done. MV is making it pretty clear he don't want me here anyway. took away my ability to create new threads AFTER i said "oh ok, you know what? i'll post everything into this one thread". THEN he goes and merges it with a stupid "musings of" thread. ok. the dude dont' want me here. whatever. no rule that says he needs to want me here. im gonna have fun watching his website decline into nothingness though because it's all downhill at this point.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a "Musings of brig" Thread here at bellgab also.  ::)  NO, I didn't make it... :P

I just don't use it, and I don't have notifications for it.  I really have no use for a thread of my own, as I like to romp around all of bellgab, and I don't have a LOT to say about any one topic, that people would find interesting, like you do.

gnooryblows

what are people going to talk about on bellgab if the sort of stuff i say is banned? lets be real. the first time i was banned i was only one of like 10 other people taking part in a discussion about the holocaust. so there were a lot of other people here interested in that topic. i can only presume he banned the other ones too, or shut down all discussion about interesting topics to the point where those other people left. then the second time im here im making all these totally non-political threads. either totally esoteric shit like "is the universe a simulation" or just funny threads that were jokes. he didn't like them and merged them. so whatever, eventually that ended up leading to me getting banned because i posted the pic of him with the dick up his ass as a result. yeah, well, whatever. nobody likes their shit getting fucked with, and if MV is gonna be a meticulous little nazi on his board it drives people away IMO. that's why his current userbase is 90% literal retards with like actual down syndrome. because those are the people that don't care about someone fucking with their shit and censoring them. nobody has a single interesting thing to say here other than me. genuinely. like genuinely. and you know what? the political threads? those aren't the only things im interested in. i was posting them because they were getting a reaction from people. i do think that stuff is technically true but it's not like i spend my day obsessing about it. either way, places where you can discuss those topics are in high demand on the internet right now, especially with the rise of populism and people basically beginning to realize that all of that left-wing establishment shit your parents taught you was total crap.

he doesn't want that either.

so he doesn't want a rational discussion about the topic with 10 other people. he doesn't want someone here that posts 2 or 3 threads a day that are either clear jokes or esoteric discussions. and what is he pissed about now? because i dumped a copypasta from /pol/ here about joos and black crime? lol well i don't know what to tell you. those are valid sources, many from very respectable research organizations and others from the only people that are out there willing to publish them. they aren't calls for violence. they aren't calls for genocide. they're literally just information. so what is the issue with that? if you don't agree with it, maybe provide some information saying why it's untrue?

basically, the dude is a stick in the mud who decides on a whim that he doesn't like certain things being discussed and then throws his little tantrum, erasing or merging threads. whatever. it's his board. but guess what? in this day and age that sort of thing pisses people off. tremendously. and that's why he's left with a board for of low double digit IQ tards who have nothing interesting to say and no relevant perspective.

it's just like what happened to c2c after art left. took out all of the controversy. all of the interesting opinion. all of the dissent. all of the friction. all of the thought. and put some feel-good-happy-loser guy in there who has the IQ of a turnip and doesn't know what he's doing. that's what happened to bellgab because it's run by a guy who intentionally culls his interesting posters.

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 08, 2017, 01:37:10 AM
what are people going to talk about on bellgab if the sort of stuff i say is banned? lets be real. the first time i was banned i was only one of like 10 other people taking part in a discussion about the holocaust. so there were a lot of other people here interested in that topic. i can only presume he banned the other ones too, or shut down all discussion about interesting topics to the point where those other people left. then the second time im here im making all these totally non-political threads. either totally esoteric shit like "is the universe a simulation" or just funny threads that were jokes. he didn't like them and merged them. so whatever, eventually that ended up leading to me getting banned because i posted the pic of him with the dick up his ass as a result. yeah, well, whatever. nobody likes their shit getting fucked with, and if MV is gonna be a meticulous little nazi on his board it drives people away IMO. that's why his current userbase is 90% literal retards with like actual down syndrome. because those are the people that don't care about someone fucking with their shit and censoring them. nobody has a single interesting thing to say here other than me. genuinely. like genuinely. and you know what? the political threads? those aren't the only things im interested in. i was posting them because they were getting a reaction from people. i do think that stuff is technically true but it's not like i spend my day obsessing about it. either way, places where you can discuss those topics are in high demand on the internet right now, especially with the rise of populism and people basically beginning to realize that all of that left-wing establishment shit your parents taught you was total crap.

he doesn't want that either.

so he doesn't want a rational discussion about the topic with 10 other people. he doesn't want someone here that posts 2 or 3 threads a day that are either clear jokes or esoteric discussions. and what is he pissed about now? because i dumped a copypasta from /pol/ here about joos and black crime? lol well i don't know what to tell you. those are valid sources, many from very respectable research organizations and others from the only people that are out there willing to publish them. they aren't calls for violence. they aren't calls for genocide. they're literally just information. so what is the issue with that? if you don't agree with it, maybe provide some information saying why it's untrue?

basically, the dude is a stick in the mud who decides on a whim that he doesn't like certain things being discussed and then throws his little tantrum, erasing or merging threads. whatever. it's his board. but guess what? in this day and age that sort of thing pisses people off. tremendously. and that's why he's left with a board for of low double digit IQ tards who have nothing interesting to say and no relevant perspective.

it's just like what happened to c2c after art left. took out all of the controversy. all of the interesting opinion. all of the dissent. all of the friction. all of the thought. and put some feel-good-happy-loser guy in there who has the IQ of a turnip and doesn't know what he's doing. that's what happened to bellgab because it's run by a guy who intentionally culls his interesting posters.

When I first came to bellgab, MV didn't like me much either.  I knew it, but I didn't care. There was a lot of interesting stuff for me to read because of the forum being "mostly unmoderated" except for stuff that would not be acceptable to view in a work place environment.

If you leave, I guess I will be stuck with the Falkie thread.

You should feel very very bad about that, and reconsider your decision to stop posting IMO.

gnooryblows

didn't he even have falkie banned for a long time? because "he was becoming too much the focus of the board"? despite the fact that the guy was one of the boards biggest draws?

i dunno. he banned me for other things too in the past that were stupid, going all the way back to 2013 when Dark Matter started on sirius and i first started posting here. not for nothing i got banned after the first comment ever made here though. which yeah, it had to do with something related to art supposedly "murdering his wife", which i don't think is what happened at all now, but at that time there were multiple websites on the internet that had all of this information and were asserting that was certainly the case. so excuse the shit out of me for just naturally thinking it was at least a common theory that wasn't out of the bounds of discussion.

and after that i got banned for other stupid stuff. and then every few months find myself magically unbanned. so come back and post more and boom just banned again for no reason. sometimes i would be like "oh man well i guess i can see it from his perspective", like maybe with the art thing even, but then other times just for totally asinine stuff. and im reading his forum all of the time and im like "there is absolutely nothing interesting here" lol.

i see it as fertile retard ground. there's just a bunch of retards here and it's fun to come on and say a bunch of mildly incendiary things and get a reaction from people i know are generally low IQ mouthbreathers. so maybe that's his issue with me. but even still, what's wrong with that? that's what makes up the majority of the most successful message boards on the net. look at reddit. look at /pol/ and all of 4chan. look at another site that deals in mildly-similar content, godlikeproductions. yeah, it's all full of people half trolling and half being serious. you know what? because that's what normal, functioning people do when they post on the internet they don't take it THAT seriously. they have fun with it. only fucking mouthbreathing retards who use this stuff as a surrogate for their social lives actually anything they post on the internet seriously, because they don't have anything else.

so congrats, by being so tight and restricting, you create an environment where your board is home to a bunch of moron dullards. nice

gnooryblows

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2017, 01:45:07 AM
When I first came to bellgab, MV didn't like me much either.  I knew it, but I didn't care. There was a lot of interesting stuff for me to read because of the forum being "mostly unmoderated" except for stuff that would not be acceptable to view in a work place environment.

If you leave, I guess I will be stuck with the Falkie thread.

You should feel very very bad about that, and reconsider your decision to stop posting IMO.

lol well you know i got to leave, i can't even make a thread and honestly other than you and like 2 other people theres not anyone interesting or halfway intelligent here to even talk to.

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 08, 2017, 01:47:40 AM
lol well you know i got to leave, i can't even make a thread and honestly other than you and like 2 other people theres not anyone interesting or halfway intelligent here to even talk to.

I think Username would miss reading your posts also.  I know he doesn't post much, dunno why...

Where two or more people are gathered in reading your posts, there you should be in the midst of them.  :)

gnooryblows

shitposting is both the most popular form of posting today and the most attractive to prospective users. every successful message board is now full of shitposts. because it's fun. it's often subversive. it's often risque or rebellious. it makes you laugh. it gives you something to do. even top political forums like /r/the_donald on reddit are essentailly all just shitposts. and the left-wing versions are all the same.

and yeah im like somewhat racist, in reality. not a fucking cape wearing klansmen, but im somewhat racist, sure. and guess who else is? almost all of america. honestly, it's impossible to live int he world today and not be "racially aware". and as far as disliking joos, well, whether you are on the right-wing or the left-wing both groups basically dislike the joos at the end of the day. just because you don't see it on TV or in movies (because those things are run by you know who), it's all the common sentiment that's out there. that's out there on the streets, if you talk to an average person.

the world of 2017 is not the same as the world of 2006. it's very different. our culture has changed. and it has changed along largely racial lines. i don't see how that can be denied. so there is more racial discussion these days. more discussion about "joos" and "blacks" and so forth. it's everywhere. it's literally everywhere. you can't even turn on the TV without seeing it shoved in your face. of course on TV it's always "from the left-wing perspective" but its still there and it's still just as divisive.

this guy should change his sites title to "coastgab" because it's essentially the watered-down, C2C version of an internet forum.

it's like lunatic outpost, which is essentially a more left-wing knockoff of GLP and you know what? hardly anyone posts there, lol. they have almost the same level of activity as this website and if you post right-wing shit they'll remove it. that's what happens when you censor people. they don't like it. that's all im sayin'

gnooryblows

im at a loss to understand what i ever wrote that's so terrible at the end of the day. did i say joos need to die or something? did i call for violence? or race war? i seem to remember making sure in every post i made NOT to do anything like that because at the end of the day none of that is what i believe or what im into. even for the sake of joking around, i didn't do it because it's really not a good thing to do these days with racial tensions being what they are. you know, you got that white kid that shot up the mosque in canada. you got a lot of mass shooters running around today. very touchy times, IMO. so i know there was nothing like that because i specifically would not want to contribute to anything like that. i made sure of it. i made sure to always say that "political violence was not the answer" and stuff.

so was it the 4chan copypasta? lol. i think that was it. i think that was what sent him over the edge.

oh well. it might not be politically correct but it's some pretty interesting information, much of which has been surpressed and much of which, IMO, people have a right to see and make up their own minds about :(

gnooryblows

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2017, 01:53:47 AM
I think Username would miss reading your posts also.  I know he doesn't post much, dunno why...

Where two or more people are gathered in reading your posts, there you should be in the midst of them.  :)

username got mad and threatened to come to my house and beat me up one day legit because he lost an argument. i think he stopped responding to my posts because i said i was going to report him to the police but i was just trolling him lol, i didn't care because i didn't really take him seriously

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 08, 2017, 01:55:42 AM
shitposting is both the most popular form of posting today and the most attractive to prospective users. every successful message board is now full of shitposts. because it's fun. it's often subversive. it's often risque or rebellious. it makes you laugh. it gives you something to do. even top political forums like /r/the_donald on reddit are essentailly all just shitposts. and the left-wing versions are all the same.

and yeah im like somewhat racist, in reality. not a fucking cape wearing klansmen, but im somewhat racist, sure. and guess who else is? almost all of america. honestly, it's impossible to live int he world today and not be "racially aware". and as far as disliking joos, well, whether you are on the right-wing or the left-wing both groups basically dislike the joos at the end of the day. just because you don't see it on TV or in movies (because those things are run by you know who), it's all the common sentiment that's out there. that's out there on the streets, if you talk to an average person.

the world of 2017 is not the same as the world of 2006. it's very different. our culture has changed. and it has changed along largely racial lines. i don't see how that can be denied. so there is more racial discussion these days. more discussion about "joos" and "blacks" and so forth. it's everywhere. it's literally everywhere. you can't even turn on the TV without seeing it shoved in your face. of course on TV it's always "from the left-wing perspective" but its still there and it's still just as divisive.

this guy should change his sites title to "coastgab" because it's essentially the watered-down, C2C version of an internet forum.

it's like lunatic outpost, which is essentially a more left-wing knockoff of GLP and you know what? hardly anyone posts there, lol. they have almost the same level of activity as this website and if you post right-wing shit they'll remove it. that's what happens when you censor people. they don't like it. that's all im sayin'

It's too bad you can't send your spirit over to my building during lunch time.  About once a month, we have chili with crackers, but the crackers are served separately, and we each get asked if we want crackers (like they're so expensive, they don't want any wasted on people who don't like crackers) OMFG the cracker jokes on those days, have me choking on my food. lol's.  There are 4-6 of us who sit together.  Two are Hillary fans, and two of us are Trump fans. The other two have no idea what we are talking about, but we have to talk quietly, and don't talk at ALL when people who don't know us at all, happen to sit at our table when there's room.

gnooryblows

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2017, 02:03:32 AM
It's too bad you can't send your spirit over to my building during lunch time.  About once a month, we have chili with crackers, but the crackers are served separately, and we each get asked if we want crackers (like they're so expensive, they don't want any wasted on people who don't like crackers) OMFG the cracker jokes on those days, have me choking on my food. lol's.  There are 4-6 of us who sit together.  Two are Hillary fans, and two of us are Trump fans. The other two have no idea what we are talking about, but we have to talk quietly, and don't talk at ALL when people who don't know us at all, happen to sit at our table when there's room.

haha thanks brig that's nice of you

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 08, 2017, 02:08:17 AM
haha thanks brig that's nice of you

It's too bad that people who enjoy talking to each other about controversial things, have to speak quietly, or be quiet in public. When it can be spoken about openly, they usually discover that there was no hostility intended.  All kinds of good things can happen after that.

gnooryblows

damn, he made it so i can't send private messages either. and the website is basically running slow as shit for me everytime i log in. i gotta wait for like 30 seconds for the page to load every time. he must have done something bad to my account on his end. basically the dude has done everything he can to run me off his board. i don't understand why? why MV? why not just ban me? like i don't fuckin' care dude lol. it's never been that important for me. is it because i made that thread about you being a gay guy on the beach?? i don't understand. why not just ban?? why play these stupid games??

i should just post a shitload of porn and fuck him over with his advertisers honestly if he is gonna play games and shit and do this cloak and dagger nonsense

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 08, 2017, 02:13:12 AM
damn, he made it so i can't send private messages either. and the website is basically running slow as shit for me everytime i log in. i gotta wait for like 30 seconds for the page to load every time. he must have done something bad to my account on his end. basically the dude has done everything he can to run me off his board. i don't understand why? why MV? why not just ban me? like i don't fuckin' care dude lol. it's never been that important for me. is it because i made that thread about you being a gay guy on the beach?? i don't understand. why not just ban?? why play these stupid games??

i should just post a shitload of porn and fuck him over with his advertisers honestly if he is gonna play games and shit and do this cloak and dagger nonsense

Well, if you go, or are banned,  I'll be here when you get back. (Unless MV bans me).

Praise MV!

gnooryblows

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2017, 02:12:25 AM
It's too bad that people who enjoy talking to each other about controversial things, have to speak quietly, or be quiet in public. When it can be spoken about openly, they usually discover that there was no hostility intended.  All kinds of good things can happen after that.

yeah i know, it's funny because if you publicly say some controversial thing people make all of these assumptions about you too, and it's even funnier because normally there are actually millions upon millions of people who agree with you, they just don't bother to be at all vocal about it because of their job / families. i happen to work for myself so i don't really bother with that.

but yeah i know, the truth is most people can deal with hearing opinions they disagree with fine. it's a vocal, insane minority that reacts with violence and tries to shut down everyone who dissents. but those small vocal minorities can be powerful sometimes because they're really willing to "use any means necessary". that's even the mantra of a lot of the left-wing, communist movements in our nation right now.

but most people don't really care. like me, i hear people saying they love hillary clinton all the time lol. it's like "omfg this person is dumb" but it's never gone beyond that. i've said before on this board i can't even imagine these people who want to beat the shit out of other people for thinking different than them. like that's something i can't even relate to.

gnooryblows

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2017, 02:17:32 AM
Well, if you go, or are banned,  I'll be here when you get back. (Unless MV bans me).

Praise MV!

i don't think he will let me back after all of this. he probably blames me for his board failing (even though it's for obvious other reasons). it's just always easy to point your finger at the loudest guy and make him a scapegoat. but basically i gotta sign outttttt man for now because whatever he did it's legit making it impossible to post here. it's like 30 seconds for every page to load, then i gotta try to submit every comment 2 or 3 times before it actually goes through, and each time i gotta wait another 30 seconds. muh.

gnooryblows

peace out bellgab, remember MV is a faggot.

he is the one to blame for the fun ending

WOTR

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 04, 2017, 02:36:23 AM
i've experienced many things in my life, but i've never experienced what it feels like to be wrong about something. i figured people on bellgab would probably know what that's like plenty tho. so what does that feel like guys??

Finally... I am able to answer one of your questions.  Personally, I'm still waiting to find out what that feeling is.  ;)

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 08, 2017, 01:46:16 AM
...it had to do with something related to art supposedly "murdering his wife", which i don't think is what happened at all now, but at that time there were multiple websites on the internet that had all of this information and were asserting that was certainly the case. so excuse the shit out of me for just naturally thinking it was at least a common theory...

gnooryblows

Quote from: WOTR on June 08, 2017, 02:23:24 AM
Finally... I am able to answer one of your questions.  Personally, I'm still waiting to find out what that feeling is.  ;)

that's not quite a valid example. i mean it's not like i had fully married myself to the idea that art murdered his wife. it was just something i read about in multiple websites back then and then the first night i posted here art was doing this thing with his open lines "tell me the worst thing you've ever done". and seeing as i was reading about art bell as i listened to the show, and signed up here for the first time, and was specifically reading all of this stuff about all of this supposed "evidence" that he did it, i commented, off hand "worst thing art ever did? murder his wife!"

boom. ban. like 10 seconds later. i briefly got to see all of hte other bellgabbers collectively flipping their shit at the comment.

then later when i came back on there was an apparently lengthy discussion about it where i sort of played devils advocate.

i dunno man. i don't fucking know art. i know i love his fucking radio but who the fuck knows what another person does. i do remember i talked to him on one of those threads he was commenting on and explained the thing though, because one of the users here kept trying to make a big deal about it for years to come. it's like shit bro, im not going to kiss the guys ass because of what i said and it's not like i was begging "please don't file a lawsuit against me" or anything like that, because i 100% know there are no such grounds. i read it on multiple other sources. im just some random dude on the internet going by what others have published. im not the one accountable. end of story, you know?? just the same, i felt a little bad because when i had that awkward discussion with him (only time i ever really bothered to interact with him on here cuz im not really into "celebrity meet n greets"). the thing is i don't think art was posting here (or at least i didn't know about it) when i said that here, and since it's pretty unlikely that he did that i did have sort of negative feelings about bringing up the death of his wife, knowing that he was seeing it and having his memory triggered and whatnot. i really felt bad about that. but again, not my fucking fault. if you got an issue with that stuff take it up with the people who originally published it for public consumption (from what i remember, at least one of those websites it taken down now, but i think the other one is still up). you don't take out on the poor schmucks whose only crime is having seen the salacious headlines though obviously :(

i wasn't married to a certain conclusion then and im not married to a certain conclusion now. i certainly don't think he did it or anything like that but i woulodn't think this counts in any way toward "knowing what its like to be wrong about something".

anyway, now im out of here. later WOTR, literal mongrel.

gnooryblows

oh BTW, funny thing about that "art bell murdered his wife thing". there was actually so much shit about that all over the internet at the time, honestly. naturally, since so many of his fans are into "conspiracy theories", and some of it was pretty ludicrous. this content has basically been taken down now, but here's a link to a GLP thread where they still reference the fucking david jon oates "reverse speech" tapes that supposedly proved he murdered his wife.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1273933/pg1

the link is dead on the post is dead but the thread is a memorial to what once was on the internet now.

and trust me that wasn't even one of the sources i had seen back then. there was this one guy who had an entire website basically devoted to "exposing the murderous art bell" or some shit. that was what i had seen and was reading when i made that comment.

yeah, like i'd be accountable for that too, right? it's so funny people were like "this is liable, this is liable". and even then, i was clear to say that i have no proof or knowledge that he definitely did it, so it was not liable. but obviously there was, at one point, a lot of content on the net about this. it was pretty stupid, i thought, how so many of the members here gave me so much shit for long, basically just because i had read a few negative things about him and what he had supposedly done.

i mean if you listen to art bell you presumably believe there is an alien shadow government running our politics, you believe there are crashed ships as roswell, you believe satan is out there and can be remote viewed, along with any number of other insane things. so obviously people are going to develop theories about something like that too, IMO.

in truth, i really 100% don't believe for one minute that he did it. i think the thing was at the time, i couldn't really wrap my head around immediately remarrying and basically fleeing the country like that. now that im a little older though, i kind of get it more. still not what i would do, but basically i get it more.

gnooryblows

here's another thread, just so people have a little bit more of the story and how fucking ridiculous it got and how it didn't really come from me specifically. people on this board never wanted to let that one go, but really, i was not to blame

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message225007/pg1?regp=bm9fMTQ5NjkxMTcyNA==

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message862222/pg1

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message350017/pg1

and im only using godlikeproductions threads because they're still up. there were posts like this on message boards everywhere, and like i said, whole sites devoted to the thing. from what i saw on one site, there was in fact legal action by art to have it taken down (they had posted a cease and desist letter, or a letter from arts attorney, or something like that)

here are some more links that are still active

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/strange-death-of-ramona-bell.25591/

http://www.dawgshed.com/threads/did-art-bell-have-ramona-killed.80018/page-2

here is (i think) one of the websites (or at least the transcribed content) that i had seen at that time, it's still up, i guess

http://workbench.cadenhead.org/news/3042/art-bell-threatens-lawsuit-over-weblog
http://workbench.cadenhead.org/news/2842/art-bells-wife-dies-unexpectedly
http://workbench.cadenhead.org/news/2915/art-bell-remarries-leave-us
http://workbench.cadenhead.org/news/2919/all-art-bell-all-romance-all-time

aaaaaaaand that's definitely not even the bad one. on that one the issue is mostly just with the comments. that's not the one that was all out dedicated to taking him down and exposing him as a "murderer" and whatnot, where they had posted lengthy, in depth articles and examinations of the death of his wife, and it was pretty in depth and intense shit. that one i can't seem to find now. maybe it got taken down. maybe art had it removed via some sort of legal action. maybe the writer didn't want to pay the hosting fees no more.

why do i post all of this now? mostly because it was just mentioned by WOTR, but also because there are people here who still give me shit over this all of the time. there was one user in particular who goes through my comment history and posts shit about this on every post i make. too fucking bad. get over it. it wasn't anything specifically related to me. it was something there was lots of chatter over at one time in history. again i'll say that i don't think he did it because i truly don't think he did it (though i have to admit i have no fucking way of knowing), but fuck all of you people who have continued to make such a big deal of the fact that i said it one time many years ago, when you all know damn well i wasn't the only one, and i was just going off of all of this information, which because it was very much in the public sphere, made it totally fair game.

if anyone wants to sue me anyway all they'll get is a bunch of old furniture that i literally pulled out of the trash and just barely enough money to survive off of, because that all i have and all i've ever had, and it's all i god damn want because im a simple person.

and as far as WOTR goes my position on it really was always agnostic, which it technically still is, even when i first read about it, so no, i don't think this would count as "being wrong" in any way.

gnooryblows

apparently even the very busy ATS forums had three copyrighted articles published on the matter. not "posts", mind you, but copyrighted materials published explicitly for their website - > http://alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/ZZu6rfhO/was-ramona-bell-murdered-by-art

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 08, 2017, 03:00:58 AM
there are people here who still give me shit over this all of the time

Shiver me timbers.