• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 15, 2011, 11:59:02 AM
dropbox allows you to share files easily with all of your computers anywhere in the world.  it's free.  please sign up for an account using this link.  you don't have to use it if you don't want to.  just sign up.  pleeeeze.  it will get me 250MB of free storage for each person who signs up.  and thanks in advance.
Just signed up!

MV/Liberace!

wow, 500MB already.  thanks.  the rest of you, please do the same.  sign up for a free dropbox account using this link so that i can get free stuff.  i know that's not much of an incentive for you, but it's the best i can do.

MV/Liberace!

correction... in order for me to get the credit, you DO have to actually install dropbox on your computer after setting up the account using this link.  however, i don't think that will stop many people from helping me with this.  dropbox is so useful i can't imagine why someone wouldn't want it installed.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 15, 2011, 02:51:27 PM
correction... in order for me to get the credit, you DO have to actually install dropbox on your computer after setting up the account using this link.  however, i don't think that will stop many people from helping me with this.  dropbox is so useful i can't imagine why someone wouldn't want it installed.
I installed it, so hopefully that is showing up for you. If not, PM me and I'll re-do it with the new link.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 15, 2011, 02:52:44 PM
I installed it, so hopefully that is showing up for you. If not, PM me and I'll re-do it with the new link.

what were the first 3 letters of the email address you used to sign up?

MV/Liberace!

if you want to easily see all unread posts on this forum, just place this link in your browser's bookmark/favorites bar.

analog kid

I singed up for dropbox recently, kicking myself for forgetting to give someone the referral. You're right though - it's an awesome service, that I don't know how I got along without. One can even host a blog on it.

DanDan

3DS GBA GAMES OUT

Also, I wish I was "legal" so I could sex and vote for Ron Paul.

The General

Quote from: DanDan on December 16, 2011, 10:33:08 AM
3DS GBA GAMES OUT

Also, I wish I was "legal" so I could sex and vote for Ron Paul.
you want to sex Ron Paul? 

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: BobGrau on December 16, 2011, 10:55:59 AM
...INFINITY, AND BEYOND!!

Especially if Infinity has precious resources to exploit.

b_dubb

My Belkin dual band router pretty much completely blows

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on December 17, 2011, 02:11:09 PM
My Belkin dual band router pretty much completely blows

i absolutely hate belkin routers.  i cringe when i learn my customers have one, and i NEVER recommend them.

b_dubb

I am having a beer in a posh bar in chapel hill, nc. I am surrounded by aging boomer yuppy liberal fucks. This place sucks

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on December 17, 2011, 07:39:00 PM
I am having a beer in a posh bar in chapel hill, nc. I am surrounded by aging boomer yuppy liberal fucks. This place sucks

have the fiji water.  i hear it's great.  and only like $12.

b_dubb

And it's from Fiji too right? Cause they have .... like ... the best water there and shit. They also give a portion of their profits to charities that help raise organic free range walnuts to be used as feed for homeless dolphins and elephants with ADD

McPhallus

Quote from: b_dubb on December 17, 2011, 07:45:35 PM
And it's from Fiji too right? Cause they have .... like ... the best water there and shit. They also give a portion of their profits to charities that help raise organic free range walnuts to be used as feed for homeless dolphins and elephants with ADD

More likely that it's filtered municipal tap water from Minneapolis.

b_dubb

Quote from: McPhallus on December 18, 2011, 10:56:32 AM
More likely that it's filtered municipal tap water from Minneapolis.
you got that i was kidding right?  i figured the "organic free range walnuts" was a dead give away but ... ?

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 17, 2011, 07:41:32 PM

have the fiji water.  i hear it's great.  and only like $12.
funny thing about fiji water!! That stuff runs the regime there. Apparently, the military protects the water resources there and it is a major dictatorship there. Arianna Huffington is best girlfriends with the lady who owns the company. Tahahahaha! Daaahhhling!

b_dubb

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 18, 2011, 12:35:10 PM
funny thing about fiji water!! That stuff runs the regime there. Apparently, the military protects the water resources there and it is a major dictatorship there. Arianna Huffington is best girlfriends with the lady who owns the company. Tahahahaha! Daaahhhling!
this could be the makings of an excellent documentary film.  i'm guessing the people who are foolish enough to pay for bottled water would probably at least change brands if they knew their habit was propping up a military junta or whatever

buy a nalgene bottle or thermos and run tap water through a filter.  you'll save money and many many trips to the recycling center.  you guys are recycling your bottles and cans .... right?

Usagi

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Usagi on December 18, 2011, 02:56:27 PM
An early Christmas present.  That's awesome.  Thanks!

no problem at all.  a friend of mine dubbed that directly from cassette to MP3 a few years ago, and i hope the quality is ok. 

i was able to post it here by using dropbox.  once you install dropbox to your computer, you can put any item in the "public" folder, right click it, copy the public URL for that file, and post it anywhere for people to download.  far simpler than most other file sharing methods i've come across.

and just a reminder... everyone please install dropbox on your computer using this link.  why?  so i can get additional storage for free.  yes, that's right.  i want free shit, and i want you to help me get it.

Eddie Coyle

If I see one more god-fuckin-damn commercial with stupid "elves". Is there a solitary midget left in this country who isn't in Hollywood? Guaranteed employment for dwarves this time of year. Horrible. Just fucking horrible.

Frys Girl

Callista Gingrich disgusts me.

I'm sick of Republicans who can't stand it when people in other nations want to be conservative. I hope Ron Paul goes all the way. Finally a President to be respected.

Silent

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 18, 2011, 02:48:25 PM
the art of talk.

if you don't already have it, enjoy.

Thanks for posting this Michael.  I hope I'm not being too picky but can you have a look around your hard drive to see if you missed a file or 2?  I just finished what you've posted and it stops suddenly, mid sentence, in the middle of a story about blowing up a whale with explosives.  I won't be able to sleep now!

punkinpie

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on November 20, 2011, 05:10:05 PM
i hate it when someone says "booyah."  it makes me want to kill.

Is it too late to add "swagger" to this list? 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Silent on December 19, 2011, 09:34:07 PM
Thanks for posting this Michael.  I hope I'm not being too picky but can you have a look around your hard drive to see if you missed a file or 2?  I just finished what you've posted and it stops suddenly, mid sentence, in the middle of a story about blowing up a whale with explosives.  I won't be able to sleep now!

i'm going to dub these tapes again.  will get back to u when done...