• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

trostol

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 22, 2018, 02:29:46 PM
Imagine if he was your uncle. That’d be wild. The family reunion photos would be epic. Bolo ties on everyone.

ha ha ha ha

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 02:25:33 PM
You make the call.

"Yes, here at the BellGab institution we harbor no shame over our fine, lightly roasted, yet robust, postings."

Erm.

They're certainly not A's ... and not heavy enough to fall under the category of a C cup. Fitting they'd be in the region of a B.

Yeah, I guess I'll second Moosie's estimation, and go with the B cup.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 22, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
Midnightinthedesert.com/artbell.com seems to be down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
Miss an hour, miss a lot, 21st.  Hell, even YP showed back up.  I guess the aliens finally got tired of probing him.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 01:53:09 PM
Nay, I am not offering to "take one for the team"....besides, I have terminal ED.

Sorry about your penis.

ItsTelly

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
Yeah, hell, before you know it they'll be selling alcohol and having strip shows.

And Gambling!

That's why it's called 'The Gateway' drug.

Telly

Father Jack

I don't know if Heather reads here, but, assuming she does, I will say this: I'm 71 and have lost almost my whole family and many old friends. I understand loss and the grief that attends to it. You are sure you will never get over it or be able to go on. But, in time, the pain eases and you carry on with your life. You even return to doing the things you love and which give you joy. You never forget, but the grief does pass, and you hold on to the good memories. I hope you read this and that it brings you some measure of solace.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 02:39:45 PM
Miss an hour, miss a lot, 21st.  Hell, even YP showed back up.  I guess the aliens finally got tired of probing him.

So true...

<popcorn.gif>

GravitySucks

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 02:46:43 PM
I don't know if Heather reads here, but, assuming she does, I will say this: I'm 71 and have lost almost my whole family and many old friends. I understand loss and the grief that attends to it. You are sure you will never get over it or be able to go on. But, in time, the pain eases and you carry on with your life. You even return to doing the things you love and which give you joy. You never forget, but the grief does pass, and you hold on to the good memories. I hope you read this and that it brings you some measure of solace.

Is the house next to you occupied?

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
I know people are hurting...but this? Seriously? Come on... ::)

It MUST be sarcasm, NO?

Father Jack

To GravitySucks: You wouldn't be planning to stalk me now, would ye?

Chine

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

Grief of a friend is tough, yes. Let’s not forget his actual family. Losing a family member is excruciating and some sensitivity expressed to his own wife Airyn and their two young children. Can’t even begin to imagine what his daughter Asia is going through. She’s only about 11 or 12?

ItsOver

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 02:55:44 PM
You kind of look like his type.

Father Jack

Quote from: Chine on April 22, 2018, 02:56:18 PM
Grief of a friend is tough, yes. Let’s not forget his actual family. Losing a family member is excruciating and some sensitivity expressed to his own wife Airyn and their two young children. Can’t even begin to imagine what his daughter Asia is only about 11 or 12? is going through.

True. My sincerest condolences go out to Airyn and the children. Alexander is not yet a year old and Asia is 11, I believe. If I knew how to contact them personally I would do so. Hopefully they are getting the support they need at this time.

Not to be disrespectful, but do you suppose Alexander's middle name is Graham?

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
You kind of look like his type.

Don't kid yourself, Gravity's a total slut.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Chine on April 22, 2018, 02:56:18 PM
Grief of a friend is tough, yes. Let’s not forget his actual family. Losing a family member is excruciating and some sensitivity expressed to his own wife Airyn and their two young children. Can’t even begin to imagine what his daughter Asia is going through. She’s only about 11 or 12?

I hope she hasn't found BG.

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 03:02:20 PM
Don't kid yourself, Gravity's a total slut.
True.  I was trying to make him feel good.  It's the BellGab way.

Chine

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 03:01:51 PM
True. My sincerest condolences go out to Airyn and the children. Alexander is not yet a year old and Asia is 11, I believe. If I knew how to contact them personally I would do so. Hopefully they are getting the support they need at this time.

Not to be disrespectful, but do you suppose Alexander's middle name is Graham?

Thanks. Ok, I wasn’t sure about her age and they mentioned it last night on GabCast. I wasn’t even aware of Alexander until after I heard that Art had passed. I’m sure you could email one of the contacts on the sites and maybe they would forward it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

All this “ye” stuff sounds very covenish

AZZERAE

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

Will you two get a room already?

Shee.

Father Jack

To GravitySucks: Nope, just an affectation I sometimes employ. I am a former Benedictine monk (true).

Hells Mole

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
Perhaps Miss Wade is transitioning. She really is a man, and will too grow a moustache, and dedicate her life to being an imitation Art Bell.

"Carry on the tradition", as it were...you know...all that shit she gave Mister Noory - about not being good enough, about how she broke radios in frustration when she heard him on air - is the very thing she became, and is now living.

Wow. Imagine a life where you live in the shadow of your idol. What hell. No wonder she's taken it all so badly.

That would explain the forced morphing of the voice over time and desire to keep all images off the internet which is a rather impressive feat I must admit.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 03:13:21 PM
I’d kinda like to hear his actual speaking voice.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
To GravitySucks: Nope, just an affectation I sometimes employ. I am a former Benedictine monk (true).
:-*

Hells Mole

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 22, 2018, 02:04:22 PM
Art could have leased her that space to live on for a few years.

Maybe that's why he had to keep it shaved.   :P