• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

weeberwubber

Quote from: Kolchak on April 22, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

Maybe people are beginning to turn.

Tell you what, Bobby Cougan is no Dan Calhoun. I wonder if Dan is related to Rory.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kolchak on April 22, 2018, 01:59:44 PM
Quote from: (Redacted) on October 14, 2013, 12:50:24 AM
I am immune to your cynicism.   8)

Boy, it sure is a hoot taking a gander at ol' Redacted's posts. Note how she started off rather amiable, then slowly began taking herself more and more seriously until she ghosted altogether.

ItsOver

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 22, 2018, 01:53:39 PM
I may lose some “cool” points here but roasting a random Facebook fans posts when most of you watch Falkie live streams for any reason whatsoever is like the ultimate bellgab moment.
That's us!

I guess it's time to disband The Art Bell Nuthuggers Society.  Someone needs to write a song.

http://youtu.be/OKRJfIPiJGY

I think this time BOC would be more appropriate than Crystal.

trostol

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
I know people are hurting...but this? Seriously? Come on... ::)

i know people are upset and all..but this is a bit..over the top

AZZERAE

I may lose some “cool” points here but roasting a random Facebook fans posts when most of you watch Falkie live streams for any reason whatsoever is like the ultimate bellgab moment.

No bones about it, I personally have no shame.

ShayP

You'll never lose "cool" points here Rossy.  ;)  Cheers man!  8)

AZZERAE

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 22, 2018, 02:04:22 PM
Well, yeah anyone with that amount of real estate between their upper lip and nose should have a mustache. That's why God made teh stache. Art could have leased her that space to live on for a few years.

Crikey, this is comedy gold!!!  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 22, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

How much worse could the mystic ding bat be? Lol. Besides the dryer will put you to sleep.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 02:07:02 PM
No bones about it, I personally have no shame.

I know you mean this. But this made me laugh.

chefist

weeberwubber

ItsOver

Ha!  Maybe Casio can phone in from whatever lock-up he's in.

"Wait . . . you expect me to spend over two hours watching a YouTube video of a dryer in motion???  Hell!  I can watch my own dryer LIVE.  Besides, my dryer remote won't work on your YouTube vid. :P ;D"

The Best of Robert Casio
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4672.0

GravitySucks

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
Perhaps Miss Wade is transitioning. She really is a man, and will too grow a moustache, and dedicate her life to being an imitation Art Bell.

"Carry on the tradition", as it were...you know...all that shit she gave Mister Noory - about not being good enough, about how she broke radios in frustration when she heard him on air - is the very thing she became, and is now living.

Wow. Imagine a life where you live in the shadow of your idol. What hell. No wonder she's taken it all so badly.

She already got Art’s tits

AZZERAE

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
She already got Art’s tits

My my. What would you say the cup size?

C'mon, wild guess, stab in the dark...

ShayP

Well...It looks like Jody Hudek gets put on the list of people who should not exist.  Her post could induce vomiting.  WTF is wrong with her?  Did Heather cast a spell?   I love all this pathetic melodrama but I hate it as well.  Oh well...

No offense to The Pretenders, as their version was good.  However, I'm going old school.

https://youtu.be/ULuHJgCos7A

MV/Liberace!

because when i turn on a radio show, i say to myself, "i'm looking for a mom."

SaucyRossy

Quote from: mv on April 22, 2018, 02:20:31 PM
because when i turn on a radio show, i say to myself, "i'm looking for a mom."

It’s what I think when I listen to Limbaugh. He’s just so motherly.

ShayP

Huh?  RoseGirl is doing a show while sitting on a high quality (pre-2005) washing machine?  That'll cause a lot of vibrato in her voice.

trostol

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 22, 2018, 02:22:01 PM
It’s what I think when I listen to Limbaugh. He’s just so motherly.

to be fair..thanks to you...Hoagie for a time was liek that uncle you actually wanted to visit

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
My my. What would you say the cup size?

C'mon, wild guess, stab in the dark...
You make the call.

"Yes, here at the BellGab institution we harbor no shame over our fine, lightly roasted, yet robust, postings."

SaucyRossy

Quote from: trostol on April 22, 2018, 02:23:03 PM
to be fair..thanks to you...Hoagie for a time was liek that uncle you actually wanted to visit

Imagine if he was your uncle. That’d be wild. The family reunion photos would be epic. Bolo ties on everyone.

Shit, I go away from the computer for 36 hours and find out Heather really is Art's bastard daughter!  And before you correct me, if it is ok for men to become women and vice versa then a woman can be a bastard too. Quitting only worked for your daddy, Heather.

moosie

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 02:25:33 PM
You make the call.

"Yes, here at the BellGab institution we harbor no shame over our fine, lightly roasted, yet robust, postings."
LOL you guys are so funny and a bit scary.

You can really see the equal A/P diameters from the COPD sigh. I'd guess a B cup with a lot of side boob, is that Gynecomastia from Cannabis?

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 22, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
Midnightinthedesert.com/artbell.com seems to be down.

Uh, no duh.

What, have you been offline for the last 36 hours or something?