• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
At 1:28:32 in the same video, Senda says compared to his computer chair, his balcony chair is "tight on his hips".  Like its the chairs fault, instead of saying his hips are too fat for the chair.

Holy Cats! 

That looks like one of those $15 plastic chairs you see stacked up, for sale out in front of the Ace Hardware.
He's got to be exceeding it's maximum weight capacity by a good 150lbs.   It's going to fail and he'll spill out
and roll down that stairwell and end up with a busted hip.   

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 23, 2018, 09:08:57 PM
He sent me two PMs just now.  In one of them he begs my forgiveness for getting so upset with me.

In the second, he asked if I have ever thought about having sex with a man.

Damon's a chick, right?  I suppose it's harmless if a chick has fantasies about two dudes getting it on.

Just tell Damon the truth.  You are gay as the day is long.  Queer as a three dollar bill.  Light in the loafers.  And in the right light, and your mothers dress and heels, you could pass.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 04:34:22 AM
Who made you Gladys Kravitz?

He did request that I email a screen shot of my phone showing that Falkie called but I did not use the same email as my Facebook. Sides, what the fuck do you care about it?

https://youtu.be/flBqojLpAnI

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 24, 2018, 09:54:16 AM
As I'd run out of pins to shove in my eyes I watched that and noticed it too. But I surmised that it was Senda and therefore not a worry if he was burned to death due to his own stupidity.

I think he also said he is blocking access to the stairs, and that he would politely ask people to walk around to the stairs at the other end.  I hope nobody calls the fire department to complain.

paladin1991

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 05:43:53 AM
Networks of negativity, because bruises heal.  I saw his photo.  He's not that little. 

Yeah, no problem.  We're here to have fun.  Every woman counts, right?

After an atomic war?  You bet. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 24, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
Just tell Damon the truth.  You are gay as the day is long.  Queer as a three dollar bill.  Light in the loafers.  And in the right light, and your mothers dress and heels, you could pass.

You know far more about this than you've let on before...  8)

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
Cremation of Care? You mean that Bohemian Grove  horse shit?

Are you one of those God Damned Alex Jones kooks?

All that happened was that I called the little guy out for trying to contact me on Facebook and he blew up my PM box and lost his mind. But let that be a lesson to you and others, don't do that.
Exceptions would be given to DPS, Ibby, Yorkie, BJM and Chefist

Is that a euphemism?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
I think he also said he is blocking access to the stairs, and that he would politely ask people to walk around to the stairs at the other end.  I hope nobody calls the fire department to complain.

Only the haters, trolls and fools would stoop so low as to moan to the very people who would be tasked to rescue the inhabitants of Hacienda towers if there was a fire. How very dare they complain some fat cunt was blocking off an escape route and suggesting they try another stairwell. Damn them!!!!  >:(

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
You are as cheap as Falkies viewers. If all my fans just sent me $1 a month you could see me give White Crow a reach around.

https://youtu.be/85cL1HisrNc

Instead of buying another tripod or yet another new keyboard, hopefully he invests in new chair.

Looks like Flash Furniture has a Hercules product line that should hold up and then some.  At a 1000lb capacity he'll have no worries of a sudden collapse with some wiggle room to grow into if need be.

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
Is that dangerous?  Does it hurt?
could be...
IF he got one of those “learning” wanna be alien anal probers...
FAT FALKIE always seems to get a slow student to work on him

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 24, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
You know far more about this than you've let on before...  8)

right?  Two of my pals here keep claiming to be British when everyone here knows that they're cum guzzlers fm waaaaay back.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 24, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
right?  Two of my pals here keep claiming to be British when everyone here knows that they're cum guzzlers fm waaaaay back.

You loved the videos..Go on, admit it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
George,

You can get that Hercules chair even cheaper here -> https://www.lionsdeal.com/fla-rut-418-bk-gg.html   

Be safe!

I'd like a building inspector look at the state of the concrete floors before he gets one. It's one thing him laying flat out on his piss, shit and flea infested sofa bed where the weight can be evenly distributed, but having all that mass concentrated on only four very small leg feet is asking way too much, it wasn't what the architects designed those floors for. It's just wrong!!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 04:11:25 AM
Nice try but I use a different email on Facebook than the one I emailed you with.

And FFS, I emailed you a year ago with a screen shot showing that Flkie really did call me. You kept it and hunted it down?
Don't be creepy.

I've never regretted my ongoing choice to not use any social media of any kind. 

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 24, 2018, 11:16:46 AM
I've never regretted my ongoing choice to not use any social media of any kind.

I really do not care if someone looks at my FB page. If you want to see cat pictures and comic book news then you will love it.

Just don't be someone I never talk to and then get all creepy on me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2018, 08:43:33 AM
Thanks for your work here Brig.

It warranted a "What the hell are you listening to that for?  It sounds like a backed up Hippo, straining at a stool." from Mrs. Walks.

She expects us to believe she has been out on Safari?

WOTR

What the hell am I, chopped liver?  Even after the memorable night we spent together*, you forget my name in that list?  :'(  :P

*Pull your minds out of the gutter... It was a memorable night posting on this thread.

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
I captured these strange sounds from Sendas second live stream last night while he was out feeding the kitties.

The Noises start around 47:29 on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cp8gCwnFBg
OMG !
I actually listened to that (whatever it was ?) and it sounded scary !
I could hear the intense groaning etc along with what sounded like various metal implements (I am guessing ?)
it could have been his wipe stick waving about knocking things over ?
anyway, once it stopped...
he waddled back to his chair all out of breath and looking “wiped out”

note: I did NOT hear any water running that might indicate washing his hands “after”

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 24, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
OMG !
I actually listened to that (whatever it was ?) and it sounded scary !
I could hear the intense groaning etc along with what sounded like various metal implements (I am guessing ?)
it could have been his wipe stick waving about knocking things over ?
anyway, once it stopped...
he waddled back to his chair all out of breath and looking “wiped out”

note: I did NOT hear any water running that might indicate washing his hands “after”

I was thinking it was  someone else that was groaning. Freaky stuff. 

Jojo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 24, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
I was thinking it was  someone else that was groaning. Freaky stuff.
Sounded like he made several labored reaches for something way back in the closet, couldn't get to it, knocked something over trying, and then got it... That floral gift bag he brought back to sit down with.  Could be.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2018, 01:21:11 PM
What the hell am I, chopped liver? 

No of course not...chopped liver has redeeming nutritive value, you otoh...not so much... :(

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 24, 2018, 05:19:17 AM
Very..   :-*

I know you're a cutie!

Falkie's thread..morphed into Bella Haven

You are familiar with rules 29 and 30?

"Hi, Metron."

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2018, 01:21:11 PM
What the hell am I, chopped liver?  Even after the memorable night we spent together*, you forget my name in that list?  :'(  :P

*Pull your minds out of the gutter... It was a memorable night posting on this thread.

It is because your aviator frightens and confuses me................ sexually.

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
At 1:28:32 in the same video, Senda says compared to his computer chair, his balcony chair is "tight on his hips".  Like its the chairs fault, instead of saying his hips are too fat for the chair.  A few minutes later, he says he desprately needs a new keyboard.  I thought he just got TWO new keyboards a few months back?  Also, I don't think he's supposed to be blocking access to the fire extinguisher box.

Omg, he even says he dropped his tripod and ipad again yesterday at Starbucks, and that he's lucky it didn't break..

How does he know nothing broke? He thinks you can drop ipads and laptops and nothing breaks?  I don't THINK so.  I think he means it still powers up is all.

Also Senda is still saying nobody called him at the Sheraton.  Maybe somebody could tell him that people did call him, but the desk wouldn't let people through on the phone without his room number.

I am trudging through it but he said “compared to my computer table”.

I guess he sits on a table to accommodate the wide load.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 02:25:55 PM
I am trudging through it but he said “compared to my computer table”.

I guess he sits on a table to accommodate the wide load.

The cinder blocks supply the "magic."