Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: VC on July 31, 2019, 07:53:32 AM
HW is the definition of a subversive dupe. The laughing stock one-stop shop-et-faithful primed for all the Roswell Slides scams.

First there was LMH... Now, it's degenerated to gullible, stupid, ignorant subversive with HW. At least LMH knows she's a lying subversive nutcase "reporter".

I wanna be LMH’s HW in the same way HW was to AB.

Except I won’t OD her, or mooch a trailer off of her. 

I just want to type up reports on anal coring for her to read verbatim to Nooron while I lay my head in her magnificent GILF milkers.  Then clean her indoor/outdoor pool and workout in full view of her kitchen window.  It would be like a cheap romance novel, but with a c2cam twist.

Is this odd, or too much of an ask?  Thoughts?

VC

Quote from: DanTSX on July 31, 2019, 12:18:40 PM

I just want to type up reports on anal coring for her to read verbatim to Nooron while I lay my head in her magnificent GILF milkers.  Then clean her indoor/outdoor pool and workout in full view of her kitchen window.  It would be like a cheap romance novel, but with a c2cam twist.

If you're willing to run a yellow light since she "retired" from Nooron, then green light it. After all, doesn't she still do KGRA and EF and guest stars elsewhere -Knapp maybe or other fill-in sidebar reports? Utterly squeeze every last drop of milking still available. Wrinkles in the visual. ;)

Strange ET was sooooo anal, ehhh? Such is the proclivities of LMH/WS aliens. GrrraaaaaAY bestiality subversives!

Or, are "they" fucking with our microbiomes? They're far more bacteria in our guts than our human or ruminant bodily cells. Are we bacterial aliens?

LOL...I've just ingeniously given away a new anal alien theory that trumps LMH/WS outdated ideas. Bwahahahahaha!

This idea will be propagated... so seGwAaayyyY we all. :D

DanTSX

Quote from: VC on July 31, 2019, 12:50:43 PM
If you're willing to run a yellow light since she "retired" from Nooron, then green light it. After all, doesn't she still do KGRA and EF and guest stars elsewhere -Knapp maybe or other fill-in sidebar reports? Utterly squeeze every last drop of milking still available. Wrinkles in the visual. ;)

Strange ET was sooooo anal, ehhh? Such is the proclivities of LMH/WS aliens. GrrraaaaaAY bestiality subversives!

Or, are "they" fucking with our microbiomes? They're far more bacteria in our guts than our human or ruminant bodily cells. Are we bacterial aliens?

LOL...I've just ingeniously given away a new anal alien theory that trumps LMH/WS outdated ideas. Bwahahahahaha!

This idea will be propagated... so seGwAaayyyY we all. :D

She just got sick of beta Noorey trying to sniff her hair.

She still picks up the phone by the second ring when Chad Knapp calls.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on July 31, 2019, 12:18:40 PM

Right on! This is what I’ve been trying to tell people all along. She’s a supergilf! I’m with you, bro. ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on July 31, 2019, 05:22:44 AM
Thanks for the snippets Brig! Truly, YOU ARE THE BEST BG reporter bar none.

She really is great. Thanks, brig! Ignore the haterz.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on July 31, 2019, 02:40:40 PM

Yeah,

#FuckEm!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Liberace! on July 31, 2019, 02:40:40 PM

hayterz (hay-terz) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  haterz (hat-erz) ??  wtf

8) ::)

artbell_ghost

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 02:42:33 PM
Yeah,

#FuckEm!

can i borrow this as a personal motto?

unlike starrmtn, i’ll give you the credit you deserve for being the first.

#sewsaywell

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on July 31, 2019, 04:53:32 PM
#AwaitingBlowback...
#Incoming!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYb_nqU_43w

#fullfledgednervousbreakdown? ???
#whoareanyofus?!
#Bellgabbersthat’swho!!!

WOTR

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 04:50:37 AM
I can't believe that Heather asked Robbie if he would solve the case if she ever disappeared, or if anything ever happens to her, if she's ever murdered.

::)

He did say, no, it won't happen.

If the past is an indicator of the future, I would say it is very likely she will "disappear" again. I would suggest that it may well be within the next couple of months.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 31, 2019, 05:44:07 PM
If the past is an indicator of the future, I would say it is very likely she will "disappear" again. I would suggest that it may well be within the next couple of months.

She won't need a psychic detective.  We have Welfare Checks.

Lilith

I've been listening to Heathers preshow tunes for about 10 minutes, and there have been about 5 clips.  Maybe its in her copy of the tunes.

6 clips

... and silence.

Sound restored.

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 09:06:55 PM
I've been listening to Heathers preshow tunes for about 10 minutes, and there have been about 5 clips.  Maybe its in her copy of the tunes.

6 clips

... and silence.

Bastards are bringing her down Brig...............

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 31, 2019, 09:18:22 PM
Bastards are bringing her down Brig...............

Don't you worry WAN.  Heathers gonna fight the good fight.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 09:19:44 PM

A strong woman.

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 09:19:44 PM

Oh she is a fighter - no doubt about that.  It is just depressing that the gigglemug's are always trying to bring her down.
She shouldn't have to fight so hard and so often.  Damn them...................

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 31, 2019, 09:24:54 PM
Oh she is a fighter - no doubt about that.  It is just depressing that the gigglemug's are always trying to bring her down.
She shouldn't have to fight so hard and so often.  Damn them...................

She'll be able to handle it,  she has US!

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on July 31, 2019, 09:21:05 PM
A strong woman.

It's a beautiful thing!

And don't forget, tonight we have the black moon.  Don't forget to light your black candles.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5614615980001/#sp=watch-live

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 09:26:06 PM
She'll be able to handle it,  she has US!

She'll handle it fine.  Well unless she finds another unopened ream of Art's printer paper. 

Quote from: Liberace! on July 31, 2019, 09:21:05 PM
A strong woman.

Supposedly somehow single too.  Unbelievable if true.  One would figure a Pit Boss from the Slots-A-Fun in Vegas would have snapped her up by now.

Lilith

I think she fixed her clipping issue.  No clips since last sound restore.

#PraiseMV!

K_Dubb

I thought she read her news items last night with a noticeably renewed pluck and verve.  Maybe now that she has gotten through the quits and put those embarrassing photos behind her (so to speak) she is truly ready to take back the night from whomever has it now.

She has her ass-kicking boots ready to step in things and her big-girl pants ready to make some patootie, as long as she goes easy on the bathtub hooch.  Cholo got her Sizzel back and the long night has just begun!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 31, 2019, 09:49:57 PM
Cholo got her Sizzel back and the long night has just begun!

I made Cholo Sizzel my display name for about 30 minutes once.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Liberace! on July 31, 2019, 09:51:51 PM

I remember; I was touched, in a good way.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 09:29:02 PM
It's a beautiful thing!

And don't forget, tonight we have the black moon.  Don't forget to light your black candles.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5614615980001/#sp=watch-live

#OnceYouGoBlack...
#You'llWantAWorkingCandleBack

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on July 31, 2019, 09:51:51 PM

#CholoSizzel...
#WhatsHeatersStripperName,Alex?