• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: Kolchak on June 26, 2018, 02:44:57 AM
This is actually kind of interesting. Dale Elson, who defended Heather ardently since she was shitcanned by Keith, was booted by Heather for posting the publicly accessible address of the cuckshed in the cult follower group. Apparently Heather doesn't want fans knowing where she lives, even though she's already stated it multiple times.

This has caused some division in the group, even among moderators.

It makes sense the people who still believe there was a stalker, would believe Heater is some sort of extension of Art Bell.

Quote from: Juan on June 26, 2018, 04:09:24 AM
I don’t know where else to post this. Whitley is promoting this woman’s go fund me. It’s worth looking at the website to see how Geocities might have evolved.
http://starfiretor.com

Starfire Tor.  The Starfire Tor.

When Art Bell was filling in on Coast, he could be much more selective with topics than when he had 5 nights a week to fill.  Of all the topics and guests available, for his one or two nights a month much too often he went with this New Age crap.  This was the sort of person and topic he would choose for his monthly interview. 

Starfire Tor was the last Art Bell interview I listened to on Coast, and I didn't get very far into it.  I stopped listening to him that night, disproving the idea that Art Bell reading the phone book would be riveting radio.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

When Art Bell was filling in on Coast, he could be much more selective with topics than when he had 5 nights a week to fill.  Of all the topics and guests available, for his one or two nights a month much too often he went with this New Age crap.  This was the sort of person and topic he would choose for his monthly interview. 

Starfire Tor was the last Art Bell interview I listened to on Coast, and I didn't get very far into it.  I stopped listening to him that night, disproving the idea that Art Bell reading the phone book would be riveting radio.

I could have sworn you posted this 10-15 minutes ago. :o

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

That was somebody's pinnacle, being interviewed by Art.  That's fine, I have used my "resume moments" often but I don't stop in that time, I even joke about playing gigs with a platinum group 30 pounds ago and being published and charting "when I had an afro." The crazy is stopping and not progressing from that glory moment.

Visually, that website indicates where glory was attained.

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
It makes sense the people who still believe there was a stalker, would believe Heater is some sort of extension of Art Bell.
If there was a stalker, where are the police reports?

Case closed, no stalker.

Logic 90. Remedial logic.

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 26, 2018, 11:24:48 AM
That appears to be her "norm."  Everything is a problem.  How can a fully functioning studio work fine and suddenly not? MULTIPLE TIMES this has happened.
Did she ever had her own studio(pre-cuckshack)? According to her Art quit and she had to take over that night. With only a few minor problems, nothing to cancel shows over. Now she's regressed to Strieber levels of technical incompetence. Something doesn't add up

George Noory knows how bad he is.  He has to, it's been broken down and explained, repeatedly, with endless examples and in excruciating detail - most of which he's read.

The question is whether Heater fully grasps how truly awful she is as a host. 

Quote from: Bluejay on June 26, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

Lasha, Noory, Whitley, Irene, Hoagie, Crystal Gayle, Joe Meth, the mouse, the Latenight Midlands thug...

Dyna-X

Quote from: Bluejay on June 26, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

Notice that no mundane or realistic possibilities are included in the poll. Its rigged.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
Whitley's support of this loopy lady was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

What, you don't have an open mind to time slips?

Shoot, maybe she's having neurological events, who knows.

But if she cooked through her life saving on medical bills it's not a good thing. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2018, 11:18:32 AM
Well, that's what makes people consider the posibility that she has no intention of going dear ::)

Uh ok...or not...as in...we'll see...yes? ???

Bluejay

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2018, 12:05:26 PM
George Noory knows how bad he is.  He has to, it's been broken down and explained, repeatedly, with endless examples and in excruciating detail - most of which he's read.

As long as she has sycophants, she will think she is Art’s reincarnate.  She may also just be stubborn and out to prove something.

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 26, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

I only just listen a few minutes and turn it off..

Then no harm no foul, right?

Quotecan't help starting with me, can you?  ::)

I'm juts replying to what you wrote. ???

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
Uh ok...or not...as in...we'll see...yes? ???

Yes, we shall see.  :)  I for one, HOPE she does it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 26, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

Case closed, no stalker.

So oyu have proof no officers ever responded to Art's address, seriously????

Do present your proofs. :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 26, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
Did she ever had her own studio(pre-cuckshack)? According to her Art quit and she had to take over that night. With only a few minor problems, nothing to cancel shows over. Now she's regressed to Strieber levels of technical incompetence. Something doesn't add up

This sounds a whole lot like the work of the Clinton Foundation if you ask me... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

I find her neither "awful" nor especially polished - somewhere in the blogosphere middle is my grade.

B-

:-X

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2018, 12:15:19 PM
Yes, we shall see.  :)  I for one, HOPE she does it.

Why?

Just to see her in an orange jumpsuit with  a mug shot?

That's kind of cruel, doncha think? :(

Lilith

So, Heather has an article on her page about Blood Moon 2018, but no guest info yet...

noo noo noo noo

Of course, I would LOVE hearing all about Blood Moons.  Maybe Heather is going to speak herself, for the entire show tonight about Blood Moons.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 12:18:29 PM
Why?

Just to see her in an orange jumpsuit with  a mug shot?

That's kind of cruel, doncha think? :(

I've been meaner.  :P

BellHop

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
So, Heather has an article on her page about Blood Moon 2018, but no guest info yet...

noo noo noo noo

Of course, I would LOVE hearing all about Blood Moons.  Maybe Heather is going to speak herself, for the entire show tonight about Blood Moons.
Is she even live tonight?

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

And that is worth bragging on?

I suppose I could put my rhetoric in turbo mode and contest with ya ;)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 26, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

Case closed, no stalker.

Logic 90. Remedial logic.

Case closed, or is it?

Metron2267

A lot of folks seem to have developed amnesia for the recent Karen Jackson interview where she stated in no uncertain terms that the stalker had come to her station too and that she called and spoke to Art about it. :-\

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

For brig is born to trouble, as the sparks fly upward.

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
A lot of folks seem to have developed amnesia for the recent Karen Jackson interview where she stated into uncertain terms that the stalker had come to her station too and that she called and spoke to Art about it. :-\

Where's your proof it was the same stalker?