• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BREAKING NEWS: Carlos Danger gets a divorce

Started by Jackstar, August 29, 2016, 09:49:50 AM

Jackstar

Honestly, I think this story about Weiner is big.

Jackstar

... y'all thought I was gonna link a picture from his Twitter feed, didn't you? PERVERTS.

Little Hater

No, we all saw Wiener's pud last time. I expected the usual Leftie excuses about how Huma wasn't responsible for her husband's pecadillos  like Hillary isn't culpable for her husband's rapes.

Juan

Maybe Weiner saw no other way out of the arranged marriage/"love" triangle

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2016, 09:49:50 AM
Honestly, I think this story about Weiner is big.

... who could have seen this coming?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2016, 02:06:49 PM

... who could have seen this coming?

My best Hoagiesque Mmmmmm for you! Keep them chicken bones falling.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2016, 02:16:49 PM
You're de-listed from the key party.

I have no regrets. It was brief but glorious moment.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2016, 02:41:50 PM
It was brief but glorious moment.

I think they killed Hoagland's show because there's no Earthly way that mouthpiece can keep his trap shut the way his gatekeepers need him to while this Weiner hootenanny is going on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2016, 02:51:41 PM
I think they killed Hoagland's show because there's no Earthly way that mouthpiece can keep his trap shut the way his gatekeepers need him to while this Weiner hootenanny is going on.

He's probably on ice until after the election.  ;) 8)

Jackstar

http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/25/11766338/weiner-documentary-review-anthony

Hey, look who got a documentary! The guy who was married to the Muslim Brotherhood Illuminati Cryptofascist Agent!

And they say minorities can't get a head. Hah.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2017, 08:41:57 PM
http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/25/11766338/weiner-documentary-review-anthony

Hey, look who got a documentary! The guy who was married to the Muslim Brotherhood Illuminati Cryptofascist Agent!

And they say minorities can't get a head. Hah.
HBO, or one of those, has been playing the Weiner documentary almost non-stop recently. I have to admit I watched several times when bored. It is, oddly, perversely, fascinating on many levels. First such a bizarre look at NYC and how that place is and the voting constituency. Time for a Wall. Secondly how creepy and odd looking he is. Thirdly how political campaign lackies and operations work. Lastly, what an asshole he is and whatever mental problem he has, narcissism or whatever, allowing filming his WIFE etc when she learns of his latest sexting scandal and etc. The movie almost made me feel sorry for Billary's gal-pal and Muslim Brotherhood connection.