• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Already have significant funds...and thank you all...

If you want to own a piece of George....let me know...

Quote from: LadyFish on October 11, 2017, 08:38:37 PM
I was hoping George would phone Obram and get you. That would have been so funny!

So was I, but he can't find the number.

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 02:36:21 PM
FLASH ALERT!

Martinez Tonight has filed and will soon own all exclusivity, rights and Trademarks to, "The Guy from Pittsburgh".

More to follow...

Burgh Unboxing?

chefist

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 09:05:47 PM
Already have significant funds...and thank you all...

If you want to own a piece of George....let me know...

All Closed...thanks all...we are going to have some fun now! Bwahahhaah...

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 09:15:18 PM
All Closed...thanks all...we are going to have some fun now! Bwahahhaah...
so is my "The Guy from Pittsburgh" TAMPON idea on board ?

made in China...NOT Pittsburgh

SNN ANNOUNCEMENT
George Senda reporting...

slow Kathy is NOT feeling well, due to an INFECTED REAR !

you heard it here first...
George Senda

heater

Quote from: bateman on October 11, 2017, 08:11:32 PM
Don't have his phone number, he always blocks it BECAUSE OF SEWERGAB TROLLS AND FAKE PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS.

You would too if you had to deal with crapist.

heater

I regret that I was busy with my family and then my NFL podcast or I would have been happy to assist George.  Wish the chat would have had him call my shoe.

LadyFish

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 11, 2017, 10:08:34 PM
You would too if you had to deal with crapist.

Why aren't you helping FLkie with his livecast? Someone has hijacked his video stream!

LadyFish

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 11, 2017, 10:11:25 PM
I regret that I was busy with my family and then my NFL podcast or I would have been happy to assist George.  Wish the chat would have had him call my shoe.
He is still streaming.

SnapT

Empties videos are a thing on YouTube now. People show off their emptie containers before they toss them out.

Falkie needs to find out about this trend, search empties.

ONeill

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 11, 2017, 07:29:12 PM
The Master has just lashed out at the kind soul in the chat room whom offered him advice.

He's just gonna roll with audio. But he is doing some calculations (!) first?

Please tell me it was because of that webcam cover he had installed. This simply deserves to be true.

ONeill

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 10, 2017, 02:08:01 PM
The Ratty One forced Kathy to wear this weird giant cotton underwear the whole time Kathy was staying with her
It gave Kathy an allergic reaction and she developed a huge triple festering boil on her ass
I had to scrape it open
Thing was the size of a can of Fancy Feast and inflammed

Thank God for the Dark Web. What would we do without that important piece of information?

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 07:00:55 PM
No but I had to. I want her to join our cult. You don't understand she's one of us. And really couldn't we use just a few more chicks around here?  8)

Fresh meat?  :D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 06:45:54 PM
... as it was I turned around and immediately thought of you misfits... It was then I decided to recruit her as she is exactly who we are looking for.

What I had meant to say was, welcome to PBS's friend.  Create an account and start posting.  We don't bite too hard (and we only take little chunks at a time.)

***That said, I REALLY cannot believe that not only did PBS decide to try to explaining Bellgab to an outsider- but jumped right to explaining Falkie.  You will have to let us know if she ever talks to you again, or if she moves, changes her phone number and blocks you on facebook...  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on October 11, 2017, 11:50:14 PM

What I had meant to say was, welcome to PBS's friend.  Create an account and start posting.  We don't bite too hard (and we only take little chunks at a time.)

***That said, I REALLY cannot believe that not only did PBS decide to try to explaining Bellgab to an outsider- but jumped right to explaining Falkie.  You will have to let us know if she ever talks to you again, or if she moves, changes her phone number and blocks you on facebook...  ;)

Just watch out for autists like this guy.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 02:36:21 PM
FLASH ALERT!

Martinez Tonight has filed and will soon own all exclusivity, rights and Trademarks to, "The Guy from Pittsburgh".

After we assume ownership, cease and desist orders will be sent to George Senda and his "Army of the Righteous"...

More to follow...

you could have all of his videos removed!!  every last one of them!!

i couldn't be more jazzed.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WOTR on October 11, 2017, 11:50:14 PM

Usually I mention bellgab in passing but I felt compelled to tell her. I just knew she would get it. I did say with some remorse that I felt bad for even giving her a link to this place and compared it to giving her a free line of coke. While neither of us are drug users I felt it was a comparable analogy. First line, bump, hit is always free, right?
And no as of right now she has not blocked me, relocated or changed her phone number. Time will tell though...

Quote from: ONeill on October 11, 2017, 10:51:17 PM
Please tell me it was because of that webcam cover he had installed. This simply deserves to be true.

Sadly we may never know as The Mud King was unavailable to do a root cause analysis on this
vexing issue. I am not sure if the Righteous Army has enough sway with the The Master
to do a postmortem review of the show.  The Master has not been big on such things in
the past...........

On the other hand, the unjust Youtube ban is lifted and we'll be hearing [if not seeing]  more out of Martinez

LadyFish

Quote from: chefist on October 12, 2017, 02:48:13 AM
Yea, pretty bad.

Yea, but there was eventually a phone call to Kathy. This Halloween is the 40th anniversary of the day they met.