• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2017, 11:14:28 AM
Shit.  That’s my high school geometry teacher.

Is that the one that, after much pillow talk, convinced you to join the Navy?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 11, 2017, 02:49:04 AM

Hackers, mercenaries, Democrats...in fact all the evil of the world, hone in on this guy and take him out.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

I stumbled upon this important transmission from the great leader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT4OKJ_4Wh0

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 10, 2017, 07:49:29 PM
Also, I haven't checked in here in literally hours.

Anyone can take a quick look at your profile and see that you spend an inordinate amount of time on this forum. You practically live here.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 10, 2017, 07:49:29 PM
Furthermore, you are a faggot Canadian cuck!

Anyone who doesn't agree with your views on Trump is a Canadian, Communist, Faggot, Cuck. You obviously never took a debate class in high school or university.

Do you ever read? If you're capable, read this short article from GQ that describes the nature of people who call anyone they disagree with a "cuck."  It's revealing, it really is.  Be warned, it's accurate and it describes you perfectly.

What does 'cuck' mean and why are you being called one?

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/cuck-definition

P.S. Your disdain for anything British is also revealing. For one thing it demonstrates your complete ignorance of history. Have you heard of the Battle of Britain when Britain stood alone against Hitler? London took one hell of a nightmarish pounding for 56 days from Hitler's Luftwaffe and prevailed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 06:05:59 AM
Anyone can take a quick look at your profile and see that you spend an inordinate amount of time on this forum. You practically live here.

Anyone who doesn't agree with your views on Trump is a Canadian, Communist, Faggot, Cuck. You obviously never took a debate class in high school or university.

Do you ever read? If you're capable, read this short article from GQ that describes the nature of people who call anyone they disagree with a "cuck."  It's revealing, it really is.  Be warned, it's accurate and it describes you perfectly.

What does 'cuck' mean and why are you being called one?

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/cuck-definition

P.S. Your disdain for anything British is also revealing. For one thing it demonstrates your complete ignorance of history. Have you heard of the Battle of Britain when Britain stood alone against Hitler? London took one hell of a nightmarish pounding for 56 days from Hitler's Luftwaffe and prevailed.

1. I rarely log off from this site but am only here when I post. Is that something your pea-sized brain can comprehend? Shall I use smaller words for you?  :D

2. I thought I made it quite clear that you are a Canadian faggot communist cuck. It's evident in all of your posts.  ;)

3. Britain has professed to be a friend to this country but has sought to do nothing behind the scenes but plot with globalists for our demise ever since the revolution. Too bad for cuckwealth countries, like yours, that we woke up to that fact.  :D

Besides hockey and natural resources what do you guys do?! What do you produce? Nothing! You're nothing but a bunch of unoriginal me too cucks! ;D

P.S. Only stupid faggot cucks read GQ.  ::)

Spy

PaulAtreides

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 11, 2017, 02:02:49 AM

Does anyone actually still wear those hats?  Halloween party, perhaps?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 06:43:58 AM

As long as there are word cops and thought police like you here I vow to keep using politically incorrect, insensitive language, faggot. Now that we have a president who actually believes in freedom I'm going to keep using it until it desensitizes stupid cucks like you and you stop constantly trying to make mountains out of molehills. Only when I see evidence of that happening will you see a more civil Doc. ;)

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 06:56:02 AM
Now that we have a president who actually believes in freedom . . .

By declaring a free press "the enemy of the people."

Who believes himself to be above the rule of law and the Constitution.

Who, unlike other Presidents, has no interest in unifying the country and being President of all the people. Anyone who listens to his public rants or daily Tweet storms knows this is true.  His only interest is playing to his base, about 30% of the voters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 07:04:03 AM

Who believes himself to be above the rule of law and the Constitution.

Who, unlike other Presidents, has no interest in unifying the country and being President of all the people. Anyone who listens to his public rants or daily Tweet storms knows this is true.  His only interest is playing to his base, about 30% of the voters.

Free press! That's cute! Someone's triggered!! ;D

Like I said, you are a cuckwealth country that doesn't even understand our constitution. It's the media controlled by our intelligence community that's been acting above the law; them and the previous administration. ::)

P.S. Learn to write complete sentences, moron!  ::) ::)

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 07:19:13 AM
Free press! That's cute! Someone's triggered!! ;D

Like I said, you are a cuckwealth country that doesn't even understand our constitution. It's the media controlled by our intelligence community that's been acting above the law . . .

The American media is controlled by the intelligence community? That's beyond insane.

Major American media are owned by huge corporations like Comcast, Disney, CBS Corporation/Viacom, Time-Warner, Amazon. They don't take their marching orders from the intelligence community. Anyone who believes that gets their "news" from Alex Jones and conspiracy sites.

The American intelligence community (part of what you ninnies call "The Deep State") are made up of patriotic Americans who serve all Presidents in a non-partisan manner. Their goal is to keep all Americans (working in conjunction with America's allies) safe from America's enemies, including Trump's butt-buddy, Vladimir Putin.

I really don't believe you went to any university. You're a casualty of a generation of Americans who were dumbed down by the likes of Art Bell, George Noory, Alex Jones and other conspiracy radio hosts and conspiracy websites.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 07:37:04 AM
The American media is controlled by the intelligence community? That's beyond insane..

It is insane and what's even more insane is how you continue to try to gaslight people about it in the face of overwhelming evidence. Until you can admit that the horse you bet on is totally corrupt there's no grounds for further discussion. You say I'm crazy and I say you're crazy. Now it comes down to who controls the military.  ;)

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 07:46:27 AM
It is insane and what's even more insane is how you continue to try to gaslight people about it in the face of overwhelming evidence. Until you can admit that the horse you bet on is totally corrupt there's no grounds for further discussion. You say I'm crazy and I say you're crazy. Now it comes down to who controls the military.  ;)

The individuals in America's military and intelligence communities have sworn an oath to the Constitution of the United States. With the exception of a few individuals, they have upheld that oath since 1789 and continue to do so. They have served the country well, under Democratic and Republican administrations.

You, on the other hand, swear your allegiance to a man, Donald Trump. The military is not to be trusted. The intelligence agencies are not to be trusted. Only Donald Trump is to be trusted.  Your life is apparently so meaningless, so empty, that you have an over-powering need to feel part part of something larger.

You're a typical cult member.

Enjoy your leader while you can. He's not going to be re-elected in 2020.

Have you noticed how he badly slurs his words from time to time?

Look at these two examples of his signature.  The first one is a recent signature, the second is from an executive order he signed several months ago.

There is a growing consensus among America's medical community that the man is suffering from some type of degenerative condition. Dementia? TIAs?

He wandered out of a room where he was supposed to sign an executive order. He was gently guided back to his desk by aides as he began to walk out the door.

His angry Twitter storms are another sign. Insisting he won the presidency by the biggest electoral landslide in history is another. Insisting his inaugural attendance dwarfed that of Barack Obama is another. Insisting the Hollywood Access tapes are fake is another.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 08:10:14 AM
The individuals in America's military and intelligence communities have sworn an oath to the Constitution of the United States. With the exception of a few individuals, they have upheld that oath since 1789 and continue to do so. They have served the country well, under Democratic and Republican administrations.

You, on the other hand, swear your allegiance to a man, Donald Trump. The military is not to be trusted. The intelligence agencies are not to be trusted. Only Donald Trump is to be trusted.  Your life is apparently so meaningless, so empty, that you have an over-powering need to feel part part of something larger.

You're a typical cult member.

Enjoy your leader while you can. He's not going to be re-elected in 2020.

Have you noticed how he badly slurs his words from time to time?

Look at these two examples of his signature.  The first one is a recent signature, the second is from an executive order he signed several months ago.

Yes, the military did take that oath. Have you noticed who they're backing?! :D

You're projecting again. It's the globalists you believe with cult like fervor that were trying to destroy the constitution. Trump is just taking us back to it while you and your ilk breathlessly try to fight against it and grasp at pathetic straws like this.  ;D

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 08:23:09 AM
Yes, the military did take that oath. Have you noticed who they're backing?! :D

Yes. The Constitution. They take their orders (through the chain of command) from their Commander-in-Chief, Donald J. Trump, just as they did Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald W. Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, John F. Kennedy, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Harry Truman, Franklin Roosevelt . . .

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 08:23:09 AM
You're projecting again. It's the globalists you believe with cult like fervor that were trying to destroy the constitution. Trump is just taking us back to it while you and your ilk breathlessly try to fight against it and grasp at pathetic straws like this.  ;D

Trying to reason with you is like attempting to teach calculus to a duck.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 08:38:05 AM
Yes. The Constitution. They take their orders (through the chain of command) from their Commander-in-Chief, Donald J. Trump, just as they did Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald W. Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, John F. Kennedy, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Harry Truman, Franklin Roosevelt . . .

Trying to reason with you is like attempting to teach calculus to a duck.

It's impossible to reason with someone who refuses to accept reality, like you.

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 08:43:00 AM
It's impossible to reason with someone who refuses to accept reality, like you.

Whatever you say, Festus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGlW4kYd1Is

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 08:49:00 AM
Whatever you say, Festus.

Keep reading GQ, you Canadian beta cuck!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

These communists keep thinking they can gaslight their great society into being.  :D

What's that definition of insanity? Something about an inability to learn from history?  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 09:12:38 AM
These communists keep thinking they can gaslight their great society into being.  :D

What's that definition of insanity? Something about an inability to learn from history?  ;D
But isn't it wonderful the Canucks care so much about us?   ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 11, 2017, 02:02:49 AM

No that was my home room teacher and she was a lot better looking.  (Okay, she was slightly better looking.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 08:10:14 AM
Your life is apparently so meaningless, so empty, that you have an over-powering need to feel part part of something larger.

Being part of something larger than yourself is what makes life meaningful. This is typical commie doublespeak. You're ineffectual whining isn't intimidating in the least. Apparently you have an overwhelming need for globalist criminals to rule you.  :D

Dr. MD MD

They are.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

If you try to unify with cancer you'll just end up dead. The only hope is to cut it out.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 07:37:04 AM
The American intelligence community (part of what you ninnies call "The Deep State") are made up of patriotic Americans who serve all Presidents in a non-partisan manner. Their goal is to keep all Americans (working in conjunction with America's allies) safe from America's enemies, including Trump's butt-buddy, Vladimir Putin.

Then why did the previous administration that you support do a shady, underhanded deal with him for uranium, faggot?!  >:(

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 10:02:39 AM
Being part of something larger than yourself is what makes life meaningful. This is typical commie doublespeak. You're ineffectual whining isn't intimidating in the least. Apparently you have an overwhelming need for globalist criminals to rule you.  :D

Everyone has a need to belong. To be part of a family. Friends. Social groups. Lacking these things, you've fallen for a cult.  You worship Donald Trump. You agree with whatever he says. In your eyes, he can do no wrong. If he says the Access Hollywood tapes are fake, you believe it. When he says his inauguration was better attended than Obama's, you believe it (even though the facts disprove it). When he says he won by the biggest electoral landslide in history, you believe it (even thought the facts disprove it).

You said you rarely log off this site. That's because you found a group of people who believe as you do. Anyone who disagrees with any facet of your Trumpist cult is a Communist, faggot, cuck. You belong. This is your home. It's all fucked up and based on fantasy and cultism but, to you it's home. You're accepted, they like you. You're part of something bigger than yourself. That soothes your fragile ego and gives meaning to your empty life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 10:24:14 AM
Everyone has a need to belong. To be part of a family. Friends. Social groups. Lacking these things, you've fallen for a cult.  You worship Donald Trump. You agree with whatever he says. In your eyes, he can do no wrong. If he says the Access Hollywood tapes are fake, you believe it. When he says his inauguration was better attended than Obama's, you believe it (even though the facts disprove it). When he says he won by the biggest electoral landslide in history, you believe it.

You said you rarely log off this site. That's because you found a group of people who believe as you do. Anyone who disagrees with any facet of your Trumpist cult is a Communist, faggot, cuck. You belong. This is your home. It's all fucked up and based on fantasy and cultism but, to you it's home. You're accepted, they like you, you're part of something bigger than yourself that soothes your fragile ego and gives your empty life meaning.

You're such confused faggot!  ::)

Your only weapon is demonizing people because the facts and logic aren't on your side. So, aside from family, friends, etc. we here in the good old USA believe in our country. Well, some of us, anyway. The rest are your globalist bum buddies. ;)

Rarely logging off is not the same as always being here. How are you not understanding that?! Oh, right! You're on a mission to demonize me because of my ability to point out how full of shit you are.   :D

Like I said, faggot, your sticks and stones are ineffectual. The Trump train's rolling right over you!  ;D