• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I Care Not For Whom The Host Might Be

Started by CleopatraStratifies, September 05, 2012, 12:00:13 AM

How silver-sweet sound host's tongues by night,
Like softest music to attending ears!

No Coast to Coast!  My greatest fear!

Be any host.  But be!  As parting is such sweet sorrow that I should say good day till it be morrow!

Did my ears hear till now? Forswear it, heard!  For I ne'er listened to such things till these nights.

Quote from: M. Knight on September 05, 2012, 12:18:22 AM
Who.  (Subject)

Is judgement a tender thing? It is too rough,
too rude, too boisterous, and pricks like thorn.

Come, gentle night, â€" come, o' loving night,
Give me my Coast to Coast; and when it shall die,
Take it and cut it out in little stars, across night's sky.

And it will make the face of Heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.

It is the east and coast to coast is the moon!  Arise fair moon and kill the envious sun!

ChewMouse

Methinks perchance this winsome creature is actually Oversoul.

I knew that guy needed help.

McPhallus

Coast is as tedious as twice-told tale,
vexing the dull ear of the drowsy man.

Tara

There's more in heaven and earth, my dear Noory, than dreamt of in your (insane) philosophy. 

onan

To grunt and sweat under Noory's  tripe,
But that the dread of c2c after death,
The undiscover'd thoughts from premrad bourn
No traveller returns,

McPhallus

When we listen to Coast we cry
that we are come to this great stage of fools.

McPhallus

Uneasy lies the head that hears a Noory.

Quote from: onan on September 05, 2012, 09:10:42 AM
To grunt and sweat under Noory's  tripe,
But that the dread of c2c after death,
The undiscover'd thoughts from premrad bourn
No traveller returns,

The croaking raven doth bellow for revenge. To tabor, tang and tax whilst thou could never do the job thy self, nor be bound.  What better job that you Sir might bare to let this glorious information be nightly shared?  These stories lest be told?

I am disgraced, impeach'd and baffled here, pierced to the soul with slander's venom'd spear, that which no balm can cure but his heart-blood which breathed this poison.

By most mechanical and dirty hand...

Quote from: McPhallus on September 05, 2012, 06:14:48 AM
Coast is as tedious as twice-told tale,
vexing the dull ear of the drowsy man.

And yet you TOY and speak impudently!  And to strangers of your thoughts. 

So childish be and prove still the manikin thoust are for as thy snuff your feelings you are foolish and shrift and do you not place your own dull ear so intently?

Quote from: ChewMouse on September 05, 2012, 01:28:01 AM
Methinks perchance this winsome creature is actually Oversoul.

I knew that guy needed help.

YOU square me with simular and silly-ducking?  This forum to which I newly speak is nothing I have said before and to you all my presence here be said to be someone before?  Pffft, you lie.

I shall make you recreant and I have no reservation but to hear you recant your lies.

Perhaps to reduce thy expectations to zero.  Thou should not forget not what we give but what we share, for the gift without the giver is bare.  As for the sublime C2C, I can no answer make but thanks, and thanks.

And to that add I am so grateful it be there!

onan

Quote from: JulietCapulet on September 05, 2012, 09:48:41 AM

The croaking raven doth bellow for revenge. To tabor, tang and tax whilst thou could never do the job thy self, nor be bound.  What better job that you Sir might bare to let this glorious information be nightly shared?  These stories lest be told?

I am disgraced, impeach'd and baffled here, pierced to the soul with slander's venom'd spear, that which no balm can cure but his heart-blood which breathed this poison.

By most mechanical and dirty hand...

Look to her, Noor, if thou hast eyes to see:
She has deceived her father, and may thee

Marc.Knight

Quote from: JulietCapulet on September 05, 2012, 10:21:45 AM
Perhaps to reduce thy expectations to zero.  Thou should not forget not what we give but what we share, for the gift without the giver is bare.  As for the sublime C2C, I can no answer make but thanks, and thanks.

And to that add I am so grateful it be there!

You sound like:

Quote from: M. Knight on September 05, 2012, 10:58:04 AM

You sound like:

And dear Knight, WHAT might that be!?  With my answers I am not bound to please thee!

But we digress do we not?  As the hosts who take on C2C, have there not been many great men that have flattered the people who ne’er loved them.

Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, and novel without falsehood. 

And, so I go into this good night with no expectation but to experience what the most courteous hosts of the enjoyable Coast shall enlighten me with and upon.  So hungrily I await.

Shall we raise an artificial sprite as we go into this night or might a guest who knows to well be at our side to place a spell from supernatural witchery. 

Or just perhaps she'll know by seeing as someone as she can, guide us through this mystery.

Quote from: JulietCapulet on September 05, 2012, 06:13:43 PM
Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, and novel without falsehood. 

And, so I go into this good night with no expectation but to experience what the most courteous hosts of the enjoyable Coast shall enlighten me with and upon.  So hungrily I await.

Good luck with that

McPhallus

Quote from: JulietCapulet on September 05, 2012, 06:27:23 PM
Shall we raise an artificial sprite as we go into this night or might a guest who knows to well be at our side to place a spell from supernatural witchery. 

Or just perhaps she'll know by seeing as someone as she can, guide us through this mystery.

'Tis fuckery, I am certain.

Trouble us not with thine faggotry.

McPhallus

Quote from: JulietCapulet on September 05, 2012, 06:13:43 PM

Alas, poor Art!  I knew him well.

Quote from: McPhallus on September 05, 2012, 07:52:04 PM
Alas, poor Art!  I knew him well.

Good sir, why do you start and seem to fear things that do sound so fair?  What kind of literary device is it?  Do you bite your thumb at me sir?  Doust that not knoweth the longing for my love, my Art, my speaker who speaketh not!?  Doust thou dare to protest so much as to know anything at all?

Poor and content is rich and rich enough therefore to dwell, for never was a story of more woe than that of Juliet and her Art Bell.