• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Theadora on December 28, 2017, 01:17:41 PM
You could have saved yourself admonishment, Patrick, if you had simply posted my comments, and made that same reply.  All circumstantial evidence is weak.  That's why it's qualified as being circumstantial.  People have been found guilty of murder on circumstantial evidence in Court and executed, based upon circumstantial evidence, even without a corpse.

It seems to me that your dad set a bad example; so that's where you get it from?  I'll bet your mom bought you the gear, anyway.
I think Hoagland has a thread all his own?

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 28, 2017, 01:03:20 PM
I have a weakness for physically strong women.
For those who don't know, there is a thread about people of the opposite gender who make you weak: Sizzlegabdate.com.

WOTR

Quote from: Dateline on December 24, 2017, 10:36:15 AM
I have posted on his thread; I favor if George Knapp is not available then my favorite is Richard Syrett.  I think he is well thought of by management because I have noticed that he is appearing often as a chat guest in different formats.  I think he has recently done a round-table discussion and himself and a guest have been presented on another occasion. 

He enjoys the format based on what he chooses for his own show, and he has a soothing voice.  That is important in an over-night host.  He knows his subject matter, and would be a good choice for a full-time host.
Syrett was, I believe, from one of their "affiliate" Canadian stations?  Now that they have lost a huge number of those stations, I wonder if you will not find him being phased out?  I'm sure that they do not want to promote  competitor...

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 28, 2017, 10:19:53 PM
For those who don't know, there is a thread about people of the opposite gender who make you weak: Sizzlegabdate.com.

JoJo can lift 100 pounds over his head Paladin. Grease up that butthole, he can be there in 5 minutes!

Dateline

Well, this weekend sucks!  I will not be listening again.  Jimmy Church on Friday and Saturday.  Sunday, New Year's Eve, is Connie Wilis.

I would have to be tied and drug to tune into listening to that!

Coast in now almost a nonevent for me.  I did not listen last weekend either.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dateline on December 29, 2017, 12:11:38 AM
Well, this weekend sucks!  I will not be listening again.  Jimmy Church on Friday and Saturday.  Sunday, New Year's Eve, is Connie Wilis.

Is this 2004?

WOTR

Quote from: Juan on December 28, 2017, 06:24:48 PM
I listened Christmas night. sNoory seems to be more engaged with his guests lately. I think it makes for worse shows.
That has  to be  the most damning compliment to Dave that I have read...

WOTR

I really only listen if it is Knapp... and now with coast missing from my local station...

AvDaBr

Actually, Garr is on Saturday night.  So it's a Greaseball, Gooey, Giggles, and Goober line-up coming at us.

michio

sNoory said Linda M. Howe has to have her "upcoming performance" topics approved by him before she comes on the show. She emails him with questions about why "it was okay for that show to run." WTF?!  This was in response to Tommy the Butler's friend, nightly caller, and five minute questions and statements by Thomas in La Jolla who wanted to express his deepest admiration and respect for LMH.

Tom took his rare opportunity of getting through the busy open lines by recommending George's health scam partners contact Trump and Clinton about improving their health and being shills for Doc Wallet's CHN, because neither of them looked healthy to Tom. Barry from somewhere down south, a repeat caller and "half-Alzheimer's" sufferer was heard after Tom, letting us know he's alive and continues to be on the PremRat repeat caller non-open open lines payroll. Repeat, repeat, repeat caller Keith in New York (a favorite repeat caller state of sNoory's) still sounds like a talking asshole when he called right after Barry. Keith said he might have been a serial killer at one point in his life had he not stopped moving towards the dark side. Now he's just a harmless but really annoying serial caller. Tom from the Bronx helped to end another classic Groundhog Day on 'The Georgie sNoory Show.'

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 28, 2017, 11:21:00 PM
JoJo can lift 100 pounds over his head Paladin. Grease up that butthole, he can be there in 5 minutes!
I am a lady.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on December 28, 2017, 11:02:56 PM
Syrett was, I believe, from one of their "affiliate" Canadian stations?  Now that they have lost a huge number of those stations, I wonder if you will not find him being phased out?  I'm sure that they do not want to promote  competitor...
Looks like those Toronto croon fests are starting to payoff for Jorch.

albrecht

Because, as Norry always brags and reminds listeners, "he always works on holidays."

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 29, 2017, 06:08:37 AM
I am a lady.

GOD DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE! You studly bitch! :)

Make sure to tickle Paladin's ass with a feather before you make him feel like a woman!

Theadora

Quote from: Jojo on December 28, 2017, 10:16:21 PM
I think Hoagland has a thread all his own?

George Noory has yet to say that Richard C Hoagland is no longer his science fiction advisor.

I'm surprised George didn't scold the guest for talking about cat-man having sex with the neighbourhood moggies

expat

"For the sake of fairness, I want to clarify that Expat had censored me disallowed repetitive and/or rebarbative comments from me in the thread prior to the one about Noory, with comments regularly accruing on both threads, in the same general time frame."

Fixed.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on December 29, 2017, 02:05:46 PM
"For the sake of fairness, I want to clarify that Expat had censored me disallowed repetitive and/or rebarbative comments from me in the thread prior to the one about Noory, with comments regularly accruing on both threads, in the same general time frame."

Fixed.

@ 1:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_oVTipv6Bg

Morgus

Last night when saying goodnight to his first guest who was in Auckland, New Zealand -
Noory told him "I'd like to go there, I've never been to Australia" :D

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on December 29, 2017, 05:03:28 PM
Last night when saying goodnight to his first guest who was in Auckland, New Zealand -
:)
On the good side, likely according to Norry, he was able to start the show with the "news" of some child that was killed when his tree-house collapsed on Christmas.  :-[

I could've missed it but the other night Dr.Simborg ever answer the question from a callers regarding the Rh factor? If so, I missed it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 29, 2017, 05:03:28 PM
LOL.  ;D  I see Connie Witless is doing a lame attempt at New Year predictions on Sunday, while Jorch returns on Monday night with what looks to be a suckfest extraordinaire to kick-off 2018.

2018 Predictions & Prosperity
Monday - January 1, 2018
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Joseph Jacobs, Mitchell Scott Lewis, Elizabeth Joyce, Mitch Horowitz
George Noory’s traditional first guest of the new year, psychic Joseph Jacobs will share his observations and predictions for 2018. In the second hour, professional astrologer Mitchell Scott Lewis will discuss the critical transits happening in 2018 and how they will affect the financial markets. Followed by psychic and energetic healer, Elizabeth Joyce, who'll look into the new year with the help of her spirit guides. In the last hour, voice of esoteric spirituality, Mitch Horowitz, shares ways to manifest good luck, happiness, and prosperity in 2018.

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on December 29, 2017, 06:42:34 PM
LOL.  ;D  I see Connie Witless is doing a lame attempt at New Year predictions on Sunday, while Jorch returns on Monday night with what looks to be a suckfest extraordinaire to kick-off 2018.

2018 Predictions & Prosperity
Monday - January 1, 2018
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Joseph Jacobs, Mitchell Scott Lewis, Elizabeth Joyce, Mitch Horowitz
George Noory’s traditional first guest of the new year, psychic Joseph Jacobs will share his observations and predictions for 2018. In the second hour, professional astrologer Mitchell Scott Lewis will discuss the critical transits happening in 2018 and how they will affect the financial markets. Followed by psychic and energetic healer, Elizabeth Joyce, who'll look into the new year with the help of her spirit guides. In the last hour, voice of esoteric spirituality, Mitch Horowitz, shares ways to manifest good luck, happiness, and prosperity in 2018.

Noory always has that psychic card reader Joseph Jacobs on New Years, going back to his local NightHawk show days.
But he never reviews the guy's predictions from last year, hmmmm

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 29, 2017, 07:01:26 PM
Noory always has that psychic card reader Joseph Jacobs on New Years, going back to his local NightHawk show days.
But he never reviews the guy's predictions from last year, hmmmm
Oh, well, why embarrass the guy.  ;D

Morgus

For the final hour last night, Noory dumped his second guest for no reason (maybe he thought he was too boring?) and went to open lines to hear caller's "bizarre stories" :o

Dateline

Quote from: Morgus on December 29, 2017, 07:18:52 PM
For the final hour last night, Noory dumped his second guest for no reason (maybe he thought he was too boring?) and went to open lines to hear caller's "bizarre stories" :o

Do you think that PremRat could provide us with a "dumpthehost" app for 2018?

Dateline

"Hic"  I want to lift a pre-New Year's Eve toastee to all of the brave colleagues and souls that traverse the night air waves and posts these tidbits and summaries of the show for the amusement of all.  Cheers!

Morgus

Noory cut out early again last night and had his staff replay for the last part of the show the over 10 year old Dr. Morgus segment again for the umpteenth time.
He was anxious to start his 3 day weekend... ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 29, 2017, 07:18:52 PM
Sounds like a good setup for Jorch to ease out the door early.  Just have Tommy slip in the moldy, oldy replay after a call and it's suddenly IHOP time.  Thanks, PremRat, for never failing to be asleep at the wheel.