• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 07:10:06 PM
If C2C guests, cults, etc have proven anything it is that someone have advanced degrees from prestigious universities, speak languages, have vast travel or work experiences, stable family life, know languages, be highly skilled in some subject or trade and still become a loony and come out with crack-pot theories.
Explains why Dietrich was not welcome on C2C after his BS in 2012~

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 07:14:16 PM
His moderators block and remove my comments to protect Dietrich.

Dietrich has gone full blown Senda.

Gunner65

Continues to attack the dead...

What is it with Dietrich and dead people? He has this continual manipulation of facts about people and history which he uses in his twisted BS!
The man is more than just a schizophrenic !  He is more akin to a "death monger" "A manipulator" of people who are dead...and history (which some consider dead).

Pelayo

ddd is just jealous of Epstein. ddd thinks he's the ultimate lady's and gay guy's man.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 21, 2019, 07:27:56 PM
ddd singing Billie Holiday! Ack!
Never fear!  I will save the moment:  That was PAINFUL  (Sure to be a sound-bite somewhere!)

Gunner65

Pelayo

For someone who claims to be an historian, ddd breaks the cardinal rule of not judging the actions of people in the past by contemporary standards.

Chet Arthur doesn't typically come up in most broadcasts........................

Gunner65

Dietrich has a rotating group of "cult followers" monitoring the YT chat:

These now include: "BizarreHD" -(British Gamer) and Lena Crane (cat lady)

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 07:40:36 PM
Dietrich has a rotating group of "cult followers" monitoring the YT chat:

These now include: "BizarreHD" -(British Gamer) and Lena Crane (cat lady)
Note bizarrehd' greeting: Blessing and love everyone (unless of course you are a cis heterosexual Christian white male).

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 21, 2019, 07:44:56 PM
Note bizarrehd' greeting: Blessing and love everyone (unless of course you are a cis heterosexual Christian white male).
Most of the Dietrich cultists actually speak to one another this way....It's truly Elizabethan and very freaky!

Pelayo

ddd and his cult followers need to get woke and give up their racism and hatred.

Gunner65

Perhaps Dietrich imagines himself to be a modern Shakespere? 

Dietrichs' antisemitism is obvious.  But his claim to being the biological son of Adolf Hitler lead many to overlook him as a crack pot.  The ADL and You Tube should take a closer look. 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 07:55:18 PM
Perhaps Dietrich imagines himself to be a modern Shakespere? 

Dietrichs' antisemitism is obvious.
I'm sure ddd is modeling himself on Jim Jones. Another Shitcity piece of shit cult leader.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 21, 2019, 07:59:18 PM
I'm sure ddd is modeling himself on Jim Jones. Another Shitcity piece of shit cult leader.
Dietrich has actually stated this himself!  You are correct!

Gunner65

27 Watching!  WOW!  Not seeing an increase in viewers (but Dietrich imagines his viewers increasing)

albrecht

Quote from: Pelayo on August 21, 2019, 07:59:18 PM
Hey! He was a major fundraiser for the Democratic Party in SF and I seem to recall friends with Milk, who apparently had an underage "lovers" but is, now, some kind of hero due to assassination. SF is a weirdo place.

Gunner65

"Israel is a racist colonial project" blah blah

If someone else stated that they would be removed from You Tube!  Why is it that Dietrich continues to get away with it?

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 08:03:56 PM
"Israel is a racist colonial project" blah blah

If someone else stated that they would be removed from You Tube!  Why is it that Dietrich continues to get away with it?
You answered your own question a post earlier: 

"27 Watching!  WOW!"

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 08:03:25 PM
Hey! He was a major fundraiser for the Democratic Party in SF and I seem to recall friends with Milk, who apparently had an underage "lovers" but is, now, some kind of hero due to assassination. SF is a weirdo place.
And Dietrich is a fucking weirdo in SF!  But Dietrich rarely mentions those details!  Think about it.  Dietrich mirrors himself on the likes of these "heroes" (and an American Indian who started a brief revolution in 1969 when he arrived in the USA)  This Native American was his "hero"

Something about Alcatraz and indian protests in 1969 as Dietrich was arriving as a 3 year old from Taiwan!

Gunner65

Eh WHAT!?  It is NOT the Birthday of the USMC today!

November 10. 1775

Pelayo

I think the Army Rangers should take ilhan omar up in a Blackhawk helicopter and hover over mogadishu at the altitude of the height of the World Trade Center and push her out. Hey, it would just be somebody doing something.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 08:03:56 PM
If someone else stated that they would be removed from You Tube!

Dude, you are spectacularly out of touch.

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 08:07:38 PM
And Dietrich is a fucking weirdo in SF!  But Dietrich rarely mentions those details!  Think about it.  Dietrich mirrors himself on the likes of these "heroes" (and an American Indian who started a brief revolution in 1969 when he arrived in the USA)  This Native American was his "hero"

Something about Alcatraz and indian protests in 1969 as Dietrich was arriving as a 3 year old from Taiwan!
I forget about the precise dates but AIM (American Indian Movement) seized Alcatraz and Wounded Knee in a protest. There was later controversies at Pine Ridge etc etc.