• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Frys Girl

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on November 04, 2011, 07:49:06 PM
Total manipulative, evil whore. But I think the whole family are whores. Let's see what that ghetto ass looks like after she pops out a couple kids. It's like a bus that only picks up passengers and never drops any off.
Self-exploitation at its finest. At least she's not living on the public dime. She's hustling and she has a thick skin, which she ain't afraid to use. As long as people have the same things to say about other useless douches like Girls Gone Wild guy, you can't hate on her.

Eddie Coyle

The Kim who runs North Korea is prettier...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 04, 2011, 03:38:11 PM

KISS stinks. Why people worship this lame despoiling crew of hacks who stole from Alice Cooper and the New York Dolls baffles me...
     Actually it doesn't.

WOW are you right on this one. I hate that band so much.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on November 04, 2011, 11:56:59 PM
WOW are you right on this one. I hate that band so much.

Sent from my ADR6300
My neighbor dressed his kids up as KISS for Halloween and it really annoyed me. Guy is 45 years old and still listening to KISS. I'm sure that puts him in the "mentally ill" spectrum and youth services should take his kids away and give them a better life by selling them into slavery in Malaysia. Maybe he'll eventually "mature" and get into Styx and Kansas.  :-[

b_dubb

i've never liked KISS. their songs are so formulaic and unimaginative.  another example of a 'metal' band that was really just a pop group.  the only thing that KISS ever did that was truly rock and roll was when Ace Frehley electrocuted himself with electric guitar

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on November 05, 2011, 09:50:03 AM
i've never liked KISS. their songs are so formulaic and unimaginative.  another example of a 'metal' band that was really just a pop group.
Bingo. It's hysterical to see various "headbangers"(especially famous ones) put KISS on a pedestal with Black Sabbath or Judas Priest, when KISS was just Slade with makeup and fake blood spitting. And I apologize to Slade for the comparison.

b_dubb

if the defense of marriage act people were really interested in 'defending the sanctity of marriage' seems like they'd go after celebrities instead of gays

Frys Girl

Quote from: b_dubb on November 05, 2011, 10:09:59 AM
if the defense of marriage act people were really interested in 'defending the sanctity of marriage' seems like they'd go after celebrities instead of gays
Two wrongs don't make a right  :D

Usagi

Random thing on my mind?  CoastGab!  Stupid thing that put it on my mind?  C2CAM (and the frustration gained from turning it on again once after months).

So, yeah... summer has past.  I'm not on the internets much in the summer.  Now, the leaves are falling, the air is cool, the rain is soggy, so, yeah.  Hi.  :)

The General

Quote from: Usagi on November 05, 2011, 11:27:37 AM
Random thing on my mind?  CoastGab!  Stupid thing that put it on my mind?  C2CAM (and the frustration gained from turning it on again once after months).

So, yeah... summer has past.  I'm not on the internets much in the summer.  Now, the leaves are falling, the air is cool, the rain is soggy, so, yeah.  Hi.  :)
Welcome back!

Quote from: Usagi on November 05, 2011, 11:27:37 AM

Double welcome back!

Quinn

Why is it that "critically acclaimed" movies so often suck?

Frys Girl

The Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors was great this year!!!! Thank God for that show.

Have you ever seen these people in line at Subway who fret over every aspect of toppings as if their very choice were likely to tip a domino of global significance?

Employee: "What would you like on that?"

Customer: (sigh)  "Well, are those the really hot peppers or just mildly hot?"

Employee: (pointing) "Jalapenos. Green pepper. Yellow pepper."

Customer: (SIGH) "Oh, ok. Wow...  uh.... I think... I'll... no..."

Me: "C'mon Kasparov, this is lunch, not chess. Get your damn toppings and EAT!"

The General

Quote from: Flaxen Hegemony on November 09, 2011, 06:28:31 PM
Have you ever seen these people in line at Subway who fret over every aspect of toppings as if their very choice were likely to tip a domino of global significance?

Employee: "What would you like on that?"

Customer: (sigh)  "Well, are those the really hot peppers or just mildly hot?"

Employee: (pointing) "Jalapenos. Green pepper. Yellow pepper."

Customer: (SIGH) "Oh, ok. Wow...  uh.... I think... I'll... no..."

Me: "C'mon Kasparov, this is lunch, not chess. Get your damn toppings and EAT!"
It's like this everywhere I go.  People's minds are in neutral.  It drives me absolutely insane.  Is it pot?  Prozac?  Too much TV?  Are they developmentally challenged?  Just plain stupid? 

More randomness...

So I'm sitting here in my isolated yet cozy fortress, and I happen to turn on the History Channel, and see... ACTUAL HISTORY!?!  This "Vietnam in HD" series is surprisingly engaging, despite having a few too many "human interest" interludes.  Their earlier "WW2 in HD" series was better for lack of these, but I may be biased, as I'm a WW2 history buff.  Still a sight for sore eyes on HIST.

Amazing how far the History Channel has fallen.  I remember watching back to back episodes of "Great Castles of Europe" for hours on end.  Marvelous stuff.  Now it is mostly reality TV.

MV/Liberace!

anybody see rick perry blowing it in the debate tonight?  good.  he's just another of the worn out, establishment, big money, big government "conservatives" out there.  we had one in the white house for eight years before obama and it pretty much destroyed the republican party.  i hope perry continues to implode.  i hope the republican nominee turns out to be someone real, unpolished, and radically different from what we've seen in my lifetime. 

oh, and i predict this harassment "scandal" won't cost cain the nomination.  if cain isn't the nominee, it will be something else that causes him to lose.

however, i predict the republican nominee will be either cain or gingrich.  i don't say that for the purpose of expressing support for gingrich, btw.  on the contrary, he's betrayed conservatism on so many occasions i have no reason to trust him.  something inside me says his campaign is going to take off soon.  i've also been seeing things in the news that lead me to think he's gaining ground.

Rick Perry on the three federal agencies he would eliminate

The General

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on November 09, 2011, 10:57:05 PM
anybody see rick perry blowing it in the debate tonight?  good.  he's just another of the worn out, establishment, big money, big government "conservatives" out there.  we had one in the white house for eight years before obama and it pretty much destroyed the republican party.  i hope perry continues to implode.  i hope the republican nominee turns out to be someone real, unpolished, and radically different from what we've seen in my lifetime. 

oh, and i predict this harassment "scandal" won't cost cain the nomination.  if cain isn't the nominee, it will be something else that causes him to lose.

however, i predict the republican nominee will be either cain or gingrich.  i don't say that for the purpose of expressing support for gingrich, btw.  on the contrary, he's betrayed conservatism on so many occasions i have no reason to trust him.  something inside me says his campaign is going to take off soon.  i've also been seeing things in the news that lead me to think he's gaining ground.

Rick Perry on the three federal agencies he would eliminate

Your analysis is spot on.  I might add...
As the bumbling governer of Texas, Perry was finished a long time ago.  He reminds people of Bush, and would NEVER get elected president. 

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this...
"Rick Perry" — A BLR Soundbite

b_dubb

it seems the republicans just can't get their shit together.  i don't see a viable candidate

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on November 10, 2011, 12:35:54 AM
i don't see a viable candidate

I would agree if we're talking about the assumed Democrat nominee. Tucked away in dimly lit strategy rooms across the country are DNC operatives sweating poorly concealed bullets over bamster's chances in 2012.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

M Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on November 10, 2011, 12:35:54 AM
it seems the republicans just can't get their shit together.  i don't see a viable candidate

That's just it, they need to stop "getting shit" together.  Where are American leaders that will make us proud?

M Knight

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on November 10, 2011, 12:57:34 AM
Tits.

Sent from my ADR6300

An issue with many liberals in this country is their inability to comprehend that most of the world is a perfect backdrop for a Mad Max movie on steroids.  The USA, most of Europe and parts of Asia are Oases fortified against untold misery, ignorance, systemic corruption, violence and short, useless lives. 

Obama just doesn't get it.  Until the world reaches more of an equilibrium culturally, socially and economically, the USA and other countries must take an offensive, forward leaning stance to literally keep the hoards at bay. 

I have nothing against tits running the White House, but the hoards value and respect women slightly less than their backyard sheep.  I'd rather have us sacrifice the lack of tits in the White House and prevent Iran from atomizing Berlin, Paris or Tel Aviv.

punkinpie

I found GIANT Reece's Cups today at a gas station.  They weigh a half-pound each.  I busted out laughing and had to buy them.  Only 2300 calories and 132 grams of fat.  It's almost diet food.

And next to a regular sized lighter.

This is pretty fucked up right here..

QuoteTwo young Milwaukee women were arrested this week after an 18-year-old Arizona man--who traveled to Wisconsin by bus after meeting one of the suspects online--told cops that he was held captive in the duo’s apartment for two days and slashed and stabbed more than 300 times as part of an apparent satanic sex ritual.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/milwaukee-satanic-ritual-657329