• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fire Storms in Northern California

Started by starrmtn001, October 10, 2017, 11:29:58 AM

=Schlyder=

Arson from AntifaGs/muslims?... careless illegals in the bush getting ready for the weed harvest? ...or God is sending you commie heathens in California a message?  I'm sure somehow Trump will get the blame LOL  Good luck with the fires though. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 10, 2017, 11:54:22 AM
Arson from AntifaGs/muslims?... careless illegals in the bush getting ready for the weed harvest? ...or God is sending you commie heathens in California a message?  I'm sure somehow Trump will get the blame LOL  Good luck with the fires though.
I no longer live in California, but I have family and friends that do and some live in the North.  This is a heartbreaking thing to happen to anyone, whether or not you like them.

Jackstar

You'd think that the great people of the great state of California would be intensely interested in the independence of Catalonia, n'est-ce pas?

Oh, I guess they're busy. Fancy that.

TigerLily

• Wildfires have burned nearly 170,000 acres in California. The largest fires were in Northern California's Sonoma, Napa and Mendocino counties, filling the picturesque landscape of the state's wine country with charred rubble and clouds of smoke.
• More than 180 people have been reported missing, authorities said.
• Of the 17 people who've died since Sunday night, 11 were in Sonoma County, officials said.
  More than 5,000 homes evacuated as O.C. fire grows to 6,000 acres, destroying 24 structures

Satellite photo of Northern California

Anaheim Hills  Canyon 2 Fire

Overlooking LA

Disneyland the Smokiest Place on Earth

TigerLily

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 10, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

Near the vineyards I did see a fat guy in a weird toupee drinking Trump Wine and playing with matches. Some bald guy in a general's uniform was trying to snatch them away from him

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 10:56:21 AM
Near the vineyards, I did see a fat guy in a weird toupee drinking Trump Wine and playing with matches. Some bald guy in a general's uniform was trying to snatch them away from him

Hi, Sister TigerLily! :-*  I haven't seen you in a while.

Fat guy?  Would falkie make the effort to get there? ;) ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 11, 2017, 03:29:42 PM
Hi, Sister TigerLily! :-*  I haven't seen you in a while.

Fat guy?  Would falkie make the effort to get there? ;) ;D

Hey SisterGirl. If the scuffed up slippers fit ...

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 07:24:07 PM
Hey SisterGirl. If the scuffed up slippers fit ...

Make out. On livestream.

starrmtn001

Still out of control.  Still, no cause determined.

🔴 Santa Rosa LIVE 10-13-17 SONOMA County NAPA Wild Fire WILDFIRES Atlas Coffey park

https://youtu.be/VeYbqBa1gBc

Jackstar

Quote from: jimstone.isPeople are reporting that their electronics malfunctioned before the fires hit, with the most pronounced and spoken about malfunction being at a hotel (The silverado resort and spa), where ALL of the electrical systems in the hotel malfunctioned, including the electronic access doors, forcing people to jump from windows (because they could not leave their rooms) to escape an approaching fire that instantly appeared out of nowhere in perfect weather.

It is very important to make note of the malfunctioning doors, because a simple power outage will not stop those from working. Something jammed the circuits in the doors. Simultaneously the hotel lost main power, generator backup, UPS backup, and local battery backup. Not even the always operational emergency hall lights worked. . That would be totally consistent with a massively potent EM weapon causing complete electronic malfunction because not even the circuits in the emergemcy backup lighting that turn it on (which operate independent of everything off of a small battery right in the light itself), not even circuits at that small level worked.

Have any of you seen any of these social media reports? I only use asocial media.

TigerLily

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 13, 2017, 08:38:16 PM
Still out of control.  Still, no cause determined.

Are you dismissing my eyewitness account?

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on October 13, 2017, 11:04:38 PM
Are you dismissing my eyewitness account?

Not intentionally, Sister TigerLily.  What did I miss? :-[

OMG!  Are you up there? :o

TigerLily

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 13, 2017, 11:06:18 PM
Not intentionally, Sister TigerLily.  What did I miss? :-[

OMG!  Are you up there? :o

No Sister Starr. You didn't miss a thing. Just another of my lame attempts at humor. Actually I'm in San Diego. Gorgeous weather right now but looks like they are predicting another Santa Ana for this coming week. We need to have some Weather Cat magic to keep the evil winds at away

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on October 14, 2017, 09:10:11 AM
No Sister Starr. You didn't miss a thing. Just another of my lame attempts at humor. Actually, I'm in San Diego. Gorgeous weather right now but looks like they are predicting another Santa Ana for this coming week. We need to have some Weather Cat magic to keep the evil winds at away
Lol.  Weather Cat retired quite some time ago.  All she did anyway is to copy/paste NOAA Alerts, and anyone can do that.  However, now we have engineered weather.  There is a new movie coming out called Geo-Storm that deals with this.  When man interferes with Mother Nature, you know things will not go well. :o

Just keep your radar on and a weather eye out.  You'll be fine. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 14, 2017, 01:08:29 PM
Remember Canada?

https://youtu.be/ieTQvIdG-Vo
Yep, was horrible. When I was down in Houston helping and a neighbor down there was advising people on things related to IRS, insurance, etc. His mom's house was burnt down during the Bastrop wild fires some years back and he had his house flooded during Katrina. Then moved to Houston and....in the Nottingham Forest neighborhood and house was under water 5-6ft for almost two weeks after Harvey (primarily due to the releases!) What can you say but "geez," like Norry would do. Talk about bad luck!

coaster

Had two friends lose their house in the fire. Horrible.

starrmtn001

Quote from: coaster on October 14, 2017, 03:54:59 PM
Had two friends lose their house in the fire. Horrible.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Coaster.  Please stay safe and alert if you live in the area.

TigerLily

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 14, 2017, 01:03:54 PM
Lol.  Weather Cat retired quite some time ago.  All she did anyway is to copy/paste NOAA Alerts, and anyone can do that.  However, now we have engineered weather.  There is a new movie coming out called Geo-Storm that deals with this.  When man interferes with Mother Nature, you know things will not go well. :o

Just keep your radar on and a weather eye out.  You'll be fine. ;)

Thanks, Sis, for the well wishes. Yeah. Not worried about myself. I'll be fine. San Diego will be fine. But the rest of California ... So very sad. So much loss of life and property. Still hundreds of people unaccounted for. The wine country is such a beautiful area. Was.  Just beginning to get control over some of the fires but if the Santa Ana's or as the Northerners say Diablo's kick up again. And the firefighters must be exhausted

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 14, 2017, 11:03:06 PM
Thanks, Sis, for the well wishes. Yeah. Not worried about myself. I'll be fine. San Diego will be fine. But the rest of California ... So very sad. So much loss of life and property. Still hundreds of people unaccounted for. The wine country is such a beautiful area. Was.  Just beginning to get control over some of the fires but if the Santa Ana's or as the Northerners say Diablo's kick up again. And the firefighters must be exhausted

It's all that global warming...or is it climate change?  ???

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2017, 11:04:46 PM
It's all that global warming...or is it climate change?  ???

Could be. But October has been fire month in California forever. Especially bad after two years of lots of rain then hot dry winds to burn all that extra foliage.  Where I grew up in the Valley we could sit outside on September or October evenings and watch the fires in the foothills.
These fires are the worst ever in California. Just like a lot of firsts, worsts and mosts weather events we have had throughout the U.S. and Caribbean recently

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 14, 2017, 11:14:37 PM
Could be. But October has been fire month in California forever. Especially bad after two years of lots of rain then hot dry winds to burn all that extra foliage.  Where I grew up in the Valley we could sit outside on September or October evenings and watch the fires in the foothills.
These fires are the worst ever in California. Just like a lot of firsts, worsts and mosts weather events we have had throughout the U.S. and Caribbean recently

OMG! You're a valley girl!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb21lsCQ3EM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 14, 2017, 11:35:48 PM
Dude. Totally. You didn't know? Oh my god. Like I'm so sure. Not

OK, fine. For sure, for sure!  ;)