• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Swishypants

I envision Jackstar dressed in forms of faded black and gray; a perfectly manicured goatee; and listening to this while smoking a pipe! Cherry Tobacco, dabbed with Kind Bud.  8)

https://youtu.be/HE3OuHukrmQ

On 180grn. Vinyl of course. He got an advanced release copy! He's not a "Goth." He "truly understands" what he reads, and can lift 100 pounds over his head (barely).  He would almost be a Neo-Beatnik, but he read the Marquis De Sade last semester. Used to play guitar, but Bill Frizzel dropped a new album so why bother? "Where's my Pea-Coat, and round, blue, 60's shades? I need to polish my Doc Martins!" (Drives a Volkswagen Thing)

Swishypants

"You going to the heavy metal vomit Kegger tonight Jackstar?" "Ugh! Just shoot me! I'll be at the coffee shop reading Tolstoy. Jennifer wants me to tutor her in Art-History, and she's buying the Coffee & NY Cheesecake." *Shows up at the Kegger later that night wildly drunk and silently sobbing, but stands in the shadows hoping I won't see him and bust his balls.*

Swishypants

Circa 1992/3. I nailed your ass Jackstar! Admit it! Pretentious little back-stabbing fuck! ;D ;D ;D

What you don't know is that I intercepted Jennifer around 5:00 PM and told her about the Heavy Metal Kegger in the back yard of the frat house and told her I'd cover her Keg donation. We screwed in the house while you were waiting on her, and she had a blast until you showed up. She then slipped quietly out the back before you saw her.  8) (I borrowed your copy of The Prince the week before in an effort to figure out why you sucked ass so badly)

https://youtu.be/kZGmPAnmUgg

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 06:11:50 AM
You're so angsty, and cynical and detached form it all. Have another Moca-Bullshit-Frapa-whatever, you pseudo-intellectual coffee-shop Hero! :)

"What are you reading this week Jackstar?" "Something obscure and from the Caucasus. You've never heard of it, and even if you have you wouldn't understand it! I'm late to go over there now. C'Est la Vie!"

Fluffernutter!  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2017, 10:04:21 AM
Fluffernutter!  :D

Two things:

My name is SWISHYPANTS. Do you really think I don't wish I had thought of FLUFFERNUT before registering?

You just quoted my post about Jackstar, so you just referred to him as FULLFERNUTTER.

One thing:

You are a retarded faggot. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 10:34:15 AM
Two things:

My name is SWISHYPANTS. Do you really think I don't wish I had thought of FLUFFERNUT before registering?

You just quoted my post about Jackstar, so you just referred to him as FULLFERNUTTER.

One thing:

You are a retarded faggot. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 10:37:27 AM
About not naming myself something more Gayer? Kinda!

It's all just distraction from the fact that your mom is a big whore and you never knew your father.  :'(

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2017, 10:39:21 AM
It's all just distraction from the fact that your mom is a big whore and you never knew your father.  :'(

Swishypants

I try to throw ya a bone every now and then, so you won't leave. :) I'd have no GIMP to beat on then.

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 06:47:30 AM
Circa 1992/3. I nailed your ass Jackstar! Admit it!

Not even close. For one thing--it's a Van Dyke.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2017, 10:39:21 AM
your mom is a big whore and you never knew your father

Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2017, 01:05:38 PM
Not even close. For one thing--it's a Van Dyke.

THIS! RIGHT HERE! Is da gehy! It was you! You just won't admit it.

Dr. MD MD

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2017, 02:52:45 PM
Fluffernutter is gay.  ::)

Dr. Mexican is poor, stupid, and tons of fun!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 03:00:49 PM
Dr. Mexican is poor, stupid, and tons of fun!

Fluffernutter is a pedophile who anally rapes hobos.  :o

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2017, 03:02:19 PM
Fluffernutter is a pedophile who anally rapes hobos.  :o

You're trying to insult me using the things I'm proud of. Are you ok? Did you run out of that peanut butter and jelly combo stuff that tastes like ass?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 03:49:27 PM
You're trying to insult me using the things I'm proud of. Are you ok? Did you run out of that peanut butter and jelly combo stuff that tastes like ass?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fluffs nuts. Rapes hobos.  :o

Episode 834 - Ole Dammegard
Nov 10, 2017 In this edition we welcome back Ole Dammegard to explore the hidden mechanisms of domestic terror.

MORE ON THIS LATER,

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on November 11, 2017, 07:30:28 PM
Nov 10, 2017 In this edition we welcome back Ole Dammegard to explore the hidden mechanisms of domestic terror.

MORE ON THIS LATER,

Domestic Terror, CTM; yes, you are a victim. :)

weedeater

MORE ON THIS LATER,

You OK Lar, experiencing a groundhog day?  Hope you have the weekend off - you work too hard.

Re: Caravan to Midnight
« Reply #4945 on: Yesterday at 08:05:35 PM »
I love you guys, really! Swish, and Mike love the avatars! Don, your best bet is your credit card, I'm not an expert, but I sleep with one, I will ask.
Tonight's episode:

Nov 10, 2017

In this edition we welcome back Ole Dammegard to explore the hidden mechanisms of domestic terror.

Lilith

I wonder if Wells still reads bellgab?  ;D

I wonder how many people here even remember his username?

Swishypants

Quote from: brig on November 11, 2017, 10:06:19 PM
I wonder if Wells still reads bellgab?  ;D

I wonder how many people here even remember his username?

LOL! No way in hell! He only interacted with people and tried to appear like a down-to-earth cool guy similar to Art until he got back up on his feet. He would never come here anymore. Ever. He's high on Chimichanga's and what he seems to think is some sort of authority. It's pathetic though. When he crashes again he will do the same thing. Con-men are all the same, John just does it to feel like he's a young, hip, rock n'roll D.J. at KZEW and it's 1983 again. Rinse, repeat.

D.J.'s (think of the past now) were like Rock Stars that didn't have the discipline, to practice guitar enough, or stick out the lean years with the band. They wanted "Melody & Lyrics" money NOW! Because they all spoiled brats. :)

Exceptions: Red Beard, and Jim & Bo, and Professor B. Woogie! They were all Coonasses from the old East-Texas/Western Louisiana South though. Just like the majority of Special Forces, back when Special Forces looked kicked ass and looked like this:

Bomar

Swishie, Jackie,...

I see your feud is still maturing...

Swishie, Jackie seems to have bettered you, simply by not giving a shit...

Later Dudes and Dudettes,...

Bomar

PS: Just for the record, I was kicked off CTM, three times; twice in 2014, and once in 2015...

PPS: Johnny B, also credits the demise of the first and second "CTM Forums" to me...

Swishypants

He cares. He is just using Turtle Style against my Double Dragon Style.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 12, 2017, 11:21:20 PM
He cares. He is just using Turtle Style against my Double Dragon Style.

You have no style other than lame.  :D

MORE ON THIS LATER,
O.K. I am down but not out. Something Wells said on this episode really pissed me off. It was something on the order of "It's tempting to share some of the things I react to negatively. Such as when I get a comment that "Episode so and so was not your best work" to which I would reply, let's see what kind of program YOU can throw up there."
This guy has a really thin skin! He went on a little bit but I was thinking THAT bothers you? You should visit Bellgab to see what people REALLY think of you.
Podcasting (and that's what your show is) really ain't that big of a deal, Johnny!
You should apologize for the crap you throw out to your subscribers!
Check out the No Agenda show to see how it is done. If you had to depend on donations to survive, you would surely STARVE!
O.K. I'm done.

Swishypants

LMAO! Man, Wells is truly a little bitch! It really is a cult, of only a few hundred now though. Thank God. The only shows he has that are even sometimes good are the radio broadcast ones on Saturdays. His subscribers he reams in the butthole, then demands their undying and unquestioning loyalty. Send him free shit ya'll, and only tell him he's great or he will cry!