• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Morgus

Less than one hour until showtime and still no updates on Art's internet situation for tonight...

lonevoice

Quote from: Morgus on September 25, 2015, 09:19:17 PM
Less than one hour until showtime and still no updates on Art's internet situation for tonight...
From Art's facebook:

QuoteOPEN LINES

Ok, I think we are all set so we will
Give open lines a shot. I am sure the
Subject of Dr Jacobs will come up!
Art

AppealPlay

Yay!  TAKE BACK THE NIGHT

Zenman

Quote from: TigerLily on September 25, 2015, 08:59:33 PM
If you subscribe to Art's YouTube channel and "like" all the videos, I will open up my kitchen to you. And I have to say I'm a pretty good cook

Deal.  :D

Art Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Ixb1hkCg7F1B9AHJXkOYA

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jessicas Place on September 25, 2015, 01:28:53 AM
What a fucking understatement!  And vaguely lovable is NO compliment!  If I comment, rarely, at Art it is just because I know he comes here - why he comes here I have never understood!  There's a core group here of pure fucking crud.  A  Miserable Lot that for as long as I had watched before joining infuriated me but when I saw Art Bell chatting them up! Ug!  Huge mistake for him.  Other than a wanker like Noory who I'd expect to join never, would I expect anyone famous who respects themselves and believes in what they choose to do or not to join this contentious, psychotic and crude judgemental click and sadly he is the ONLY one who has and also he one that most def should not have!

I truly believe no matter what he says if he gives up the show it will have a lot to do with that shit that churns on this site!

Yikes... I stick my head out of my September calamity bunker, to find that SV and BellBoy are now doing impersonations of Jessica.

Jessica, come on over to the Bella-Haven thread and have a good 'sneeze' with the girls there... Everything will be all right...  trust me 

starrmtn001

Quote from: lonevoice on September 25, 2015, 09:22:06 PM
From Art's facebook:
Bless you, lonevoice, for bringing the good news.  Praise lonevoice! ;D

BellBoy

From Art's facebook:

OPEN LINES

Art

Take back the night, Art!

Reclaim what is rightfully yours, sir!

zeebo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 25, 2015, 09:30:34 PM
Bless you, lonevoice, for bringing the good news.  Praise lonevoice! ;D

Good to hear!  I missed the last two shows, and am totally up for some high-octane open lines.  And I've already opened my wine - there's no turning back now.

From Art's facebook:

OPEN LINES

Art

Zenman

From Art's facebook:

Thanks, Lone. Looks like OLs could still be on. I hope, I hope.

Someone posted this on Art's FB page:

BellBoy

Quote from: Northern Nights on September 25, 2015, 09:40:06 PM

So funny, because it's true.  ;)

(And remarkably well done!)

Zenman

Quote from: TigerLily on September 25, 2015, 09:30:06 PM
What's your favorite dish?

I'm easy. btw, late Happy Roswells!

Brings new meaning to use of the "cherry picker".

Zenman

LOL. That's particularly hilarious. Doesn't look photoshopped either, lol.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zenman on September 25, 2015, 09:45:01 PM
LOL. That's particularly hilarious. Doesn't look photoshopped either, lol.
You know, Zenman, you're right!  It doesn't.

jjsmooth

Liking the Jonathan Reed video made me feel dirty... The things I do for love...

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 25, 2015, 09:49:51 PM
You know, Zenman, you're right!  It doesn't.

How did they get that wire running across his face like that?  Amaaaay-zing as Nooran would say.

TigerLily

Quote from: jjsmooth on September 25, 2015, 09:50:40 PM
Liking the Jonathan Reed video made me feel dirty... The things I do for love...
We all have to make sacrifices  ;)

Zenman

Quote from: Northern Nights on September 25, 2015, 09:51:44 PM
How did they get that wire running across his face like that?  Amaaaay-zing as Nooran would say.

Angels.

Zenman

Oops. Pasted the wrong Art's youtube channel earlier. Here's the official one:

Art's Official Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/artbell51

jazmunda

Quote from: Zenman on September 26, 2015, 12:36:02 AM
Oops. Pasted the wrong Art's youtube channel earlier. Here's the official one:

Art's Official Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/artbell51

How dare yew?

:P

Zenman

Quote from: jazmunda on September 26, 2015, 01:19:02 AM
How dare yew?

:P

Lol. I'm hearing JC with an Aussie accent. Hope it goes away.  ;D

AppealPlay

I'd just like to say that you can leave out the /c/ part of the URL.  I just tried youtube.com/artbell51 and it redirects you to the right place.

jazmunda

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 26, 2015, 02:54:12 AM
I'd just like to say that you can leave out the /c/ part of the URL.  I just tried youtube.com/artbell51 and it redirects you to the right place.

http://youtube.com/artbell51

You're right. Thanks.

ha!  Lick my wounds.  You WISH!  I just don't like staying here longer than necessary.  I stick to what I bloody say!  I do not like being quoted but good luck with the god complex freaks here!  There IS A CORE OF "CLIQUE" SHIT radiating through the forum.  I think Art used you for what it was worth.  I say worthless.  With or without you "hey look what I did for Art Bell" members, the show would have gone on.  Sticking to all of it.

There's no moderator so I have moderated myself when I knew no good would come from posting something.   You unmoderated bitches have zero restraint and put zero thought into the footprints you leave!  And Art Bell still has to remind you that he doesn't care what you say!  What a sad scenario for a celebrity to get themselves into!!!

norland2424

Quote from: Jessicas Place on September 26, 2015, 03:52:45 AM
ha!  Lick my wounds.  You WISH!  I just don't like staying here longer than necessary.  I stick to what I bloody say!  I do not like being quoted but good luck with the god complex freaks here!  There IS A CORE OF "CLIQUE" SHIT radiating through the forum.  I think Art used you for what it was worth.  I say worthless.  With or without you "hey look what I did for Art Bell" members, the show would have gone on.  Sticking to all of it.

There's no moderator so I have moderated myself when I knew no good would come from posting something.   You unmoderated bitches have zero restraint and put zero thought into the footprints you leave!  And Art Bell still has to remind you that he doesn't care what you say!  What a sad scenario for a celebrity to get themselves into!!!

blah blah blah

onan

Quote from: Skunk Ape on September 25, 2015, 03:19:35 PM
Sold by the gallon or the barrel?

Sorry for the delay. I had to talk with marketing, it seems that Pure Fucking Crud is being marketed with a new and quite dynamic strategy.

Pure Fucking Crud or PFC as the production people call it, will not be sold in boring old measured quantities. Instead, Taintco has determined the best way for this product to be introduced to the consumer is in, what we like to call "everything old is new again", PFC will be distributed in only one size, biblical proportion 40 days and 40 nights. That's right global flood version PFC, delivered not just to you, but everyone. Taintco, always a step ahead, because being chased is scary.