• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2019, 12:29:18 PM
Zeebo? 

Man Accused Of Feeding Meth to make his pet squirrel an Attack Squirrel  

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Man-Accused-of-Feeding-Meth-to-Attack-Squirrel-Arrested-511997911.html
"...narcotics investigators executed a search warrant "that yielded meth, drug paraphernalia, body armor and a squirrel."  LOL

I see they then released Zeebo back into the wild, where no doubt he's now busy cobbling together a meth lab in the woods.

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2019, 06:08:58 PM
"...narcotics investigators executed a search warrant "that yielded meth, drug paraphernalia, body armor and a squirrel."  LOL

I see they then released Zeebo back into the wild, where no doubt he's now busy cobbling together a meth lab in the woods.
What, no rehab?

whoozit

With all of the talent on this site I think a new A cappella group should be formed.  I suggest the name Straitjacket No Tie.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on July 02, 2019, 03:20:24 AM
With all of the talent on this site I think a new A cappella group should be formed.  I suggest the name Straitjacket No Tie.
Straitjacket zip tie, lol.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on July 02, 2019, 01:04:09 AM
What, no rehab?
Knowing he Zeebo, he charmed and chattered his way out of it.

It is sad, though, to see him trade acorns for the dark side as a raging meth tree rat.

Jojo

Good to know.  Silly question but do you notice an odor when making box Jello?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2019, 09:14:33 AM
No, Hermes. Nice try though. :)
Damn, I should have used a reverse image search.   ;D

artbell_ghost

great news forum! i searched all of google and duckduckgo for the original starrmtnn by using the photo and skip logic and ethernet wire lookups. after cmcrossrefrencing i was able to back trace wherw the real starmtn is: a website called ellgab. it is an obscure fan site for keith rowland and david shradner so I don’t know why it is called ellgab but go with it. turns out starrmtn felt better there so she posts there now and gave her account on this site to one of the members of that fan site named ksm32 who now posts here posing as our starrmtn. case solved

pate

Together we are mud, separately we are water and dirt...

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 03, 2019, 10:20:35 PM
great news forum! i searched all of google and duckduckgo for the original starrmtnn by using the photo and skip logic and ethernet wire lookups. after cmcrossrefrencing i was able to back trace wherw the real starmtn is: a website called ellgab. it is an obscure fan site for keith rowland and david shradner so I don’t know why it is called ellgab but go with it. turns out starrmtn felt better there so she posts there now and gave her account on this site to one of the members of that fan site named ksm32 who now posts here posing as our starrmtn. case solved

The one thing I've noticed about you, is that you're always telling a new lie. Salut!

whoozit

Are there any BellGabbers trapped at the Charlotte airport?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on July 04, 2019, 06:17:46 PM
Are there any BellGabbers trapped at the Charlotte airport?

No but I've flown in a 747 once and a A380 four times.

That's no help is it?  :-\

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 06:31:09 PM

No but I've flown in a 747 once and a A380 four times.

That's no help is it?  :-\
Not really but thanks for trying.  If the answer was in the affirmative I may have walked home.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on July 04, 2019, 06:51:02 PM
Not really but thanks for trying.  If the answer was in the affirmative I may have walked home.

Why were you trapped there?

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 06:53:39 PM
Why were you trapped there?
Thinderstorms on the east coast.  I was supposed to get to Manchester NH at 8:00 but now it’s looking like 1:00AM.  The things I’ll do to go on a salmon trip.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on July 04, 2019, 06:57:23 PM
Thinderstorms on the east coast.  I was supposed to get to Manchester NH at 8:00 but now it’s looking like 1:00AM.  The things I’ll do to go on a salmon trip.

You're stuck in the departure lounge?  :-\

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 06:58:48 PM

You're stuck in the departure lounge?  :-\
Yup.  And it’s creepy.  I saw a mother and teenage son rubbing each other’s necks and playing with each other’s hair.  I was not the only one looking.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on July 04, 2019, 07:00:07 PM
Yup.  And it’s creepy.  I saw a mother and teenage son rubbing each other’s necks and playing with each other’s hair.  I was not the only one looking.

Isn't that normal in NC? No?

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 07:02:04 PM

Isn't that normal in NC? No?
Perhaps, but I’m not from down here.  It offends my delicate yankee sensibilities.  I’ve never understood the whole mom/sister thing.  Single familial relationships with my relatives have always sufficed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on July 04, 2019, 07:03:23 PM
Perhaps, but I’m not from down here.  It offends my delicate yankee sensibilities.

Perhaps they're rehearsing for an up and coming family movie? Senda might know more about that and have the distribution rights.

Yorkshire pud

I know it's still not helping but this is Terminal two at Manchester airport, Lancashire, England.

whoozit

I even went to the international terminal for dinner and it wasn’t much better than elsewhere. At least I’ll be fishing in Newfoundland on Sunday.

whoozit

I’m getting bored, maybe I should send Erin another PM.