• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

1 in 10 British Citizens too Poor to Eat. HAHAHHAHA MOAR IMMIGRANTS!!!

Started by Teh PeNgu1n oF dOOm, May 07, 2016, 08:46:05 AM

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/over-8-million-britain-are-too-poor-eat-survey-says-1558784?

On hunger measures, the UK is placed in the bottom half of the list of EU countries, even below countries like Malta, Hungary and Slovakia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Keep the gates open for the flood of illiterate, afrikan and radicalized muslims into the UK.

ItsOver

It'll be so wonderful when we're all a third world country and listening to Dave Noorie.  Utopia!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2016, 09:10:37 AM
It'll be so wonderful when we're all a third world country and listening to Dave Noorie.  Utopia!

He looks like a guy about to present me with an offer I can't refuse.  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2016, 09:31:59 AM
He looks like a guy about to present me with an offer I can't refuse.  :o
"Yeeewww will be asshimutilated!"

mikuthing01

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2016, 09:10:37 AM

/x/ told me that guy has a YUGE uncut cawk, is it true?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on May 07, 2016, 08:32:53 PM
12 inches

Uncut

Egyptian

Cock
o
c
k

Ah! No wonder he can't seem to get enough blood flow to his big head for it to work properly.  :D

DanTSX

When did the bellgab politics section boot all the libs and swing to the alt right?

This is awesome!  It's like /pol/ but without the shillbots!

It used to be me, quickkarl, paladin, albrecht,and one other guy holding down a fairly wide blend of centre-right viewpoints against sarcasticpud, nowhereintime (who actually tried to physically fight me, as he is somewhat local (but I refuse to visit his degenerate business in his degenerate town)), and about 30 other regular highly intolerant leftists.

2016 the year everything went so right!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on May 07, 2016, 11:29:40 PM
When did the bellgab politics section boot all the libs and swing to the alt right?

It used to be me, quickkarl, paladin, albrecht,and one other guy holding down a fairly wide blend of centre-right viewpoints against sarcasticpud, nowhereintime (who actually tried to physically fight me, as he is somewhat local (but I refuse to visit his degenerate business in his degenerate town)), and about 30 other regular highly intolerant leftists.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, there, missy.  I didn't "try" to physically fight you.  You popped off on how you and your Sig Sauer phallic replacement were going to saunter on down here from your east of Hartford shit pot and were going to set me straight!  If you still want to take the first swing I'll still be happy to take the last!

Quote from: DanTSX on May 07, 2016, 11:29:40 PM

Most liberal men either wised up and became men and hopped on board the Trump train, or they are currently taking time out from shit posting to transition into women, just like the little bitches they are.

DanTSX

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 08, 2016, 10:09:17 AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa, there, missy.  I didn't "try" to physically fight you.  You popped off on how you and your Sig Sauer phallic replacement were going to saunter on down here from your east of Hartford shit pot and were going to set me straight!  If you still want to take the first swing I'll still be happy to take the last!

That is some fiction there bud!  Nice violent leftist fantasy though.

You just stay put in your little corrupt city liquor mart and keep making up narratives about how anyone who has ever achieved anything, was at the expense of some misappropriated group to which you assigned a label.  I can assure you that this little state is more than large enough for the two of us.

DanTSX

Quote from: Teh PeNgu1n oF dOOm on May 08, 2016, 10:15:15 AM
Most liberal men either wised up and became men and hopped on board the Trump train, or they are currently taking time out from shit posting to transition into women, just like the little bitches they are.
I wish nowhereintime would take the time off to transition.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on May 08, 2016, 10:56:48 AM
I wish nowhereintime would take the time off to transition.

So now you want me to become a woman and then, what, fufill your every desire?

Again, coherence. Try it. BTW, missed you too popgun.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on May 08, 2016, 10:50:10 AM
That is some fiction there bud!  Nice violent leftist fantasy though.

You just stay put in your little corrupt city liquor mart and keep making up narratives about how anyone who has ever achieved anything, was at the expense of some misappropriated group to which you assigned a label.  I can assure you that this little state is more than large enough for the two of us.

"Making up narratives"?? I'd never dare presume to tread on your specialty!

aldousburbank

I only posted in this thread because every time I see it I want to change its name.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Teh PeNgu1n oF dOOm on May 07, 2016, 08:46:05 AM
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/over-8-million-britain-are-too-poor-eat-survey-says-1558784?

On hunger measures, the UK is placed in the bottom half of the list of EU countries, even below countries like Malta, Hungary and Slovakia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Keep the gates open for the flood of illiterate, afrikan and radicalized muslims into the UK.

The way your name is spelled, you're really not in a position to point out illiteracy. You do know 'Afrikaans' is a language not a race don't you? And that Africa is a continent?

Tell us again about the glass house you inhabit.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Teh PeNgu1n oF dOOm on May 08, 2016, 10:15:15 AM
I'd like to credit you with having the honesty to use your selfie as your avatar. 

Well done, man, well done. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 09, 2016, 01:52:55 PM
I'd like to credit you with having the honesty to use your selfie as your avatar. 

Well done, man, well done. ;)

Honesty or a desperate need to be noticed?