• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

[OFFICIAL] Iowa Caucus Thread. Predictions, Happenings, etc.

Started by The King of Kings, February 01, 2016, 04:35:18 AM

Donald Noory

Ted Cruz wins Iowa Caucus. ROFL. Same dumb homeschoolers gave the win to batshit crazy Michele Bachmann 4 years ago. State must be full of morons.

Barbara is going to give Jeb such an ear pulling... *sigh* She's such a handsome woman.

Quote from: bateman on February 01, 2016, 09:31:22 PM
Fox calls it for Cruz.

As I predicted. Cruz had a far superior organization compared to all the other candidates. Not only that, but I figured there would be a lot of people that would change their mind about Trump at the last minute.

Looks like the majority of people in Iowa is retarded, that's why I'm against Democracy.
Trump for Dictator!

bateman

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 01, 2016, 09:38:44 PM
As I predicted. Cruz had a far superior organization compared to all the other candidates. Not only that, but I figured there would be a lot of people that would change their mind about Trump at the last minute.

There will be a million articles in the next day or so explaining why Trump lost, but yeah, that's what it comes down to. Cruz had 12,000 volunteers in Iowa alone. Autodialers. Vans. Working past caucus lists. Trump thought media coverage would do it all for him.

Coffeeman

Quote from: Donald Noory on February 01, 2016, 09:31:03 PM
Ted Cruz wins Iowa Caucus. ROFL. Same dumb homeschoolers gave the win to batshit crazy Michele Bachmann 4 years ago. State must be full of morons.

Who? I mean, I know who she is, but her campaign disintegrated and Bachmann pretty much became a non-entity after that. These debates are the pre-season games; they don't mean anything.

Donald Noory

Quote from: bateman on February 01, 2016, 09:50:29 PM
There will be a million articles in the next day or so explaining why Trump lost, but yeah, that's what it comes down to. Cruz had 12,000 volunteers in Iowa alone. Autodialers. Vans. Working past caucus lists. Trump thought media coverage would do it all for him.

Yeah like the scummy flyers Cruz's team left at people's doors, stating not voting is a violation, and voting records are public, and you and your neighbor's voting records will be published. Guy's a douche and doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of being elected president.

Jackstar

Quote from: bateman on February 01, 2016, 09:50:29 PM
Trump thought media coverage would do it all for him.

I don't understand how you, or anyone else, would think that Trump would want to win Iowa. It's the kiss of death every single time.

Tonight seems scripted. Just me?

H. Clinton   49.9%
B. Sanders 49.5%

Man Biden and Bloomberg both have to be licking their chops...........

bateman

Quote from: Donald Noory on February 01, 2016, 09:56:11 PM
Yeah like the scummy flyers Cruz's team left at people's doors, stating not voting is a violation, and voting records are public, and you and your neighbor's voting records will be published. Guy's a douche and doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of being elected president.

I agree with you, but this has exposed the lack of organization on the part of the Trump campaign. Corey Lewandowski should be fired immediately if Trump is actually serious about this. They don't even do internal polling - the Rubio people knew earlier today he'd have a very strong showing, while Trump was blindsided because he just looks at Twitter and meaningless national polls.

voters should be required to pass an IQ test and hit at least 110

Looks like the Huckster is out.........   

QuoteFormer Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee announced Monday night that he was suspending his presidential campaign.

chefist

Clinton should be worried by these results... If an indictment comes down and Bloomberg gets in, demise for Dems in Presidential election...

ge30542

Quote from: chefist on February 01, 2016, 10:17:29 PM
Clinton should be worried by these results... If an indictment comes down and Bloomberg gets in, demise for Dems in Presidential election...
Chefist, do you think Obama's Justice Department will indict The Sea Hag? ( are you old enough to remember the sea hag on Popeye cartoons?) It is said that FBI leaks are indicating that she's up for several felony charges. I don't see Loretta Lynch bringing an indictment.

ge30542

I believe that Iowans are gonna speak unfavorably on Trump skipping the debate.

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on February 01, 2016, 10:26:39 PM
Chefist, do you think Obama's Justice Department will indict The Sea Hag? ( are you old enough to remember the sea hag on Popeye cartoons?) It is said that FBI leaks are indicating that she's up for several felony charges. I don't see Loretta Lynch bringing an indictment.

I doubt it...but a recommendation by the FBI director might be damaging enough..

ge30542

Quote from: chefist on February 01, 2016, 10:31:17 PM
I doubt it...but a recommendation by the FBI director might be damaging enough..
The "establishment" will push Biden and or Elizabeth Warren in if Sanders keeps traction by winning NH and SC.

Quote from: chefist on February 01, 2016, 10:31:17 PM

I disagree. I think it's a slam dunk that Hillary is indicated. If the Obama administration tries to pull a fast one, there will be mass resignations throughout the entire FBI along with congressional hearings on the matter. That's something Obama does not want to deal with in his last year. Hillary will be indicted. There's no doubt whatsoever about that.

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on February 01, 2016, 10:33:33 PM
The "establishment" will push Biden and or Elizabeth Warren in if Sanders keeps traction by winning NH and SC.

It's pretty fun stuff!

Quote from: ge30542 on February 01, 2016, 10:33:33 PM

Sanders will win New Hampshire, but Hillary will stop the bleeding in South Carolina. Then she will begin her march through the south where she will tie it up, until the indictment comes out. Then it's anybody's guess what happens.

ge30542

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 01, 2016, 10:40:09 PM
I disagree. I think it's a slam dunk that Hillary is indicated. If the Obama administration tries to pull a fast one, there will be mass resignations throughout the entire FBI along with congressional hearings on the matter. That's something Obama does not want to deal with in his last year. Hillary will be indicted. There's no doubt whatsoever about that.
"The Saturday Night Massacre".
When Nixon wanted the Special Prosecutor fired.

the_Stranger

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 01, 2016, 10:14:44 PM
Looks like the Huckster is out.........   

Poor Fuckabee. :'(
But looking at the bright side, at least Grifting Season never ends.
Super Sized bag of shit for the former Arkansas Governor.

Designx

I knew the Trump supporters were soft - you can't vote the way American Idol does its voting.

Designx

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 01, 2016, 10:40:09 PM

I really doubt it - if the White House spokesman Josh Earnest is to be believed, they (Department of Justice) are looking at other people - most likely those close to or around Clinton. I wouldn't be surprised if a technical adviser to Clinton gets the blame. If Clinton acted without knowledge or with poor information of the lack of security inherent to her emails, I'm not sure the blame will fall completely or at all on her. In the end it might just be another national security boondoggle where the entire agency takes the blame and not a single person.