• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

wr250

Quote from: Morgus on May 11, 2014, 09:50:30 PM
I wish Keith Rowland would post the morning/afternoon schedule for the Dark Matter stream feed.
It appears he replays a lot of the nightly shows during those hours including Fade To Black, once starting 2-3am and also starting about 11am the next day?

i think he just replays them, in order,without commercials, until the next days schedule starts.

astroguy

Quote from: Jackstar on May 08, 2014, 02:16:59 AM
I'm confused. This seems like a lot of wishes to grant. Are you saying that you think we're not alone, but you're pretending to be alone, because you don't have peer-reviewed evidence? I'm not calling you out here, but I wanted to point out that there's a lot of variables based on perspective in your statement.

I'm saying I'm agnostic.  Possible?  Yes.  Evidence?  No.  Want there to be?  Sure.

Quote from: ziznak on May 08, 2014, 11:22:05 PM
im counting more than 4 homie

1. Lots of conspiracy,
2. some numerology,
3. pareidolia, and
4. image artifacts = some ancient artifacts

John

I wonder who the Thursday night guest is?

MAY 14 Wed. 7-10pm pacific LIVE, MARSHALL KLARFELD
MAY 15 Thursday 7-10pm pacific LIVE, OPEN LINES/GUEST TBA
MAY 16 Friday 7-10pm pacific LIVE, BRAD OLSEN/FUTURE ESOTERIC

Hoping for Mr. M interview... (btw. this is Jukka, if you're reading this Jimmy)

Quote from: John on May 13, 2014, 03:07:35 PM
I wonder who the Thursday night guest is?

MAY 14 Wed. 7-10pm pacific LIVE, MARSHALL KLARFELD
MAY 15 Thursday 7-10pm pacific LIVE, OPEN LINES/GUEST TBA
MAY 16 Friday 7-10pm pacific LIVE, BRAD OLSEN/FUTURE ESOTERIC

Hoping for Mr. M interview... (btw. this is Jukka, if you're reading this Jimmy)

Who or what (as noory would say) is Mr. M?

Uncle Duke

Got a chance to listen to Jimmy's interview from last week with Jim Penniston regarding Rendlesham.  Off the three recent shows Jimmy did on the subject, I found this the least compelling and Penniston the least forthcoming. For a guy who told Jimmy he has no memory problems concerning the event(s) of 1980, he actually said very little.  Any chance we'll hear Col Halt on "Fade to Black"?

It's clear there are issues between/among the various principals involved in the incidents, as well as with reseachers and authors who've worked on the case.  The latest to surface (at least for me) is Penniston's feelings about Peter Robbins, the author who co-authored a book with Larry Warren.  Of particular interest to me was the different stories Penniston and Robbins/Warren told Jimmy relative to the initial public disclosure of Penniston's "binary code" addendum to the Rendlesham Incident.

I really liked Jimmy's suggestion to Penniston that all the principals get together for a round table.  Penniston made the point late in the interview that he is in contact with fourteen guys from his squad, so at least Penniston knows names and contact information for all those involved.  None of these guys are getting any younger, if something like this is going to be done, now is the time.

Jimmy, you must know or have access to the deep pocket, heavy breathers in the industry out there who could make something like this happen.  Pitch it to SciFi, History Channel, or whoever, maybe a two day conference in LA or Las Vegas that wraps up with a two-hour (for live TV) round table to be moderated by Art Bell, followed up by a Q&A session.  Devote the first day and a half to a detailed, fact based telling of the events at Rendlesham.  Invite everyone who was personally involved (not authors/researchers) to participate; sell tickets, webcast a pay-per-view, sell CDs of the entire event, etc.  Make it a deal where some portion of the profits goes to the Air Force Aid Society or Wounded Warriors.  If done properly, this could be the biggest UFO event in history.

cweb

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 15, 2014, 04:25:36 PM
Jimmy, you must know or have access to the deep pocket, heavy breathers in the industry out there who could make something like this happen.  Pitch it to SciFi, History Channel, or whoever, maybe a two day conference in LA or Las Vegas that wraps up with a two-hour (for live TV) round table to be moderated by Art Bell, followed up by a Q&A session.  Devote the first day and a half to a detailed, fact based telling of the events at Rendlesham.  Invite everyone who was personally involved (not authors/researchers) to participate; sell tickets, webcast a pay-per-view, sell CDs of the entire event, etc.  Make it a deal where some portion of the profits goes to the Air Force Aid Society or Wounded Warriors.  If done properly, this could be the biggest UFO event in history.
For me, this would be one of those instances where I say "take my money PLEASE." I would imagine that the video-on-demand portion could do quite well, so long as the archived video is the full run. I hate when TV "issues" shows do things like town hall meetings and cut them down for length.

albrecht

Wow, just listened to the David Icke interview. Nice job. Despite some of the bizarre theories (infamously "reptilians" overlords) it was a good interview. Just actually picked up his new book (pub Feb 14) "The Perception Deception" from the library just now, surprised they had it. A whopping 914 pages and weighs a good 3 or 4 lbs. Might use as a booster seat for young relatives over this Memorial Day weekend! Will likely just read a couple of the chapters because I'm not sure I could get through that much Icke. I do like how he has turned his 'epiphany' into a industry and managed to even have shows at Wembley, home of FA Cup, and has become so popular despite his more bizarre theories. His ideas of perception is fairly interesting and mainstream science. His genius is melding basic modern day science of perception, plot-lines of The Matrix movies, ancient paranoia about royalty, etc and meld them with various New Age ideas. Like any good C2C guest.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2014, 02:44:29 PM
Wow, just listened to the David Icke interview. Nice job. Despite some of the bizarre theories (infamously "reptilians" overlords) it was a good interview....His genius is melding basic modern day science of perception, plot-lines of The Matrix movies, ancient paranoia about royalty, etc and meld them with various New Age ideas. Like any good C2C guest.

Sounds pretty wild, will have to check that one out.

Juan

The Thursday (Bellgab) show was about the undersea UFO base off Malibu - complete with witnesses, and a webpage filled with photos of UFOs and Google Earth shots of the undersea base.  This was the kind of show Art used to do.  sNoory does the same show over and over.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2014, 02:44:29 PM
Wow, just listened to the David Icke interview. Nice job. Despite some of the bizarre theories (infamously "reptilians" overlords) it was a good interview. Just actually picked up his new book (pub Feb 14) "The Perception Deception" from the library just now, surprised they had it. A whopping 914 pages and weighs a good 3 or 4 lbs. Might use as a booster seat for young relatives over this Memorial Day weekend! Will likely just read a couple of the chapters because I'm not sure I could get through that much Icke. I do like how he has turned his 'epiphany' into a industry and managed to even have shows at Wembley, home of FA Cup, and has become so popular despite his more bizarre theories. His ideas of perception is fairly interesting and mainstream science. His genius is melding basic modern day science of perception, plot-lines of The Matrix movies, ancient paranoia about royalty, etc and meld them with various New Age ideas. Like any good C2C guest.

Genius in a batshit crazy kind of genius way. He's also deeply narcasistic, and not keen on women.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on May 23, 2014, 04:25:23 AM
The Thursday (Bellgab) show was about the undersea UFO base off Malibu - complete with witnesses, and a webpage filled with photos of UFOs and Google Earth shots of the undersea base.  This was the kind of show Art used to do.  sNoory does the same show over and over.

Do you have a link for that please Juan?

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 23, 2014, 05:30:09 AM
Do you have a link for that please Juan?

it usually gets put up on saturday, on you tube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXDvumKcfoqKYs1W_VKqLdA is his youtube channel

Juan

You can look at the photos on the website
http://jimmychurchradio.com

Scroll down - it's not the most organized site.

Is this show podcast in anyway? (I don't think it is but I remember some discussion a while back that it was being looked into) I'd like to download some episodes for a road trip this weekend

wr250

Quote from: The Neverender on May 23, 2014, 01:16:01 PM
Is this show podcast in anyway? (I don't think it is but I remember some discussion a while back that it was being looked into) I'd like to download some episodes for a road trip this weekend

ive just been downloading the youtube videos and ripping to mp3, for use in the car etc.

albrecht

Quote from: The Neverender on May 23, 2014, 01:16:01 PM
I've been taking them off youtube and converting to mp3. I don't know but I would think it would be easier to put them up as mp3 on his website or soundcloud (since it is a radio show so likely already in audio format) than to put them up on youtube with some video? There is a space on his website that says "coming soon" so hopefully soon we won't have to go through the whole download/convert thing.

dan7800

Quote from: albrecht on May 23, 2014, 01:59:16 PM
I've been taking them off youtube and converting to mp3. I don't know but I would think it would be easier to put them up as mp3 on his website or soundcloud (since it is a radio show so likely already in audio format) than to put them up on youtube with some video? There is a space on his website that says "coming soon" so hopefully soon we won't have to go through the whole download/convert thing.

I agree. Downloadable mp3s would be great. I've been using an app called iTube to listen to the show at night.

Jimmy is getting there. I still think he needs to cut down on some of the side conversations (especially at the beginning) and get to actual content. Once you get a following & history like Art, you can do this, but until then, stay away. I used to listen to a show called Alex Merklingers (sp) mysteries of the mind ~10 years ago - http://www.mysteriesofthemind.com. Good host, but I think that chatter did him in with his audience.

dan7800

Quote from: dan7800 on June 07, 2014, 09:48:14 AM
I agree. Downloadable mp3s would be great. I've been using an app called iTube to listen to the show at night. I'd GUESS that they are up on youtube as a way to generate revenue for the show. Downloadable mp3s can't give you the $$$ that youtube can. Just a shot in the dark.

Jimmy is getting there. I still think he needs to cut down on some of the side conversations (especially at the beginning) and get to actual content. Once you get a following & history like Art, you can do this, but until then, stay away. I used to listen to a show called Alex Merklingers (sp) mysteries of the mind ~10 years ago - http://www.mysteriesofthemind.com. Good host, but I think that chatter did him in with his audience.

astroguy

I grab them with listentoyoutube.com and then run them through a converter to get a more reasonable file size, like ~100 MB instead of 300.  I could probably lower the bitrate more if I wanted, but I have a lot of storage space.

mikealden

Quote from: dan7800 on June 07, 2014, 09:48:14 AM
I agree. Downloadable mp3s would be great. I've been using an app called iTube to listen to the show at night.

I actually like the side chatter at the beginning. It gives the show a more intimate feel for me. To each their own though.
Really though, he needs to make these downloadable. I've missed a bunch of episodes at this point and have no desire to stream them on YouTube.

Morgus

Jimmy, your website page is too heavily loaded with stuff on one page so it takes a long time to load on a portable device like a smartphone with a mobile data connection.
How about splitting up all that material into categories on secondary pages so the home page will load quicker?
Maybe put the weekly schedule on the home page and links to secondary pages such as images for the recent guests?

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on June 07, 2014, 06:25:14 PM
Jimmy, your website page is too heavily loaded with stuff on one page so it takes a long time to load on a portable device like a smartphone with a mobile data connection.
How about splitting up all that material into categories on secondary pages so the home page will load quicker?
Maybe put the weekly schedule on the home page and links to secondary pages such as images for the recent guests?

I agree, I mentioned something about that earlier.  I'd like to see a simple archive list of non-embedded youtube links or some other plain audio link (e.g. to an mp3), with a short date/guest/topic description. 

I agree also. A soundcloud would work for mp3 people.

Also I'm a big fan of the show. I think jimmy should keep doing the youtube thing as well, has over 2k followers, so that has value in spreading the work of Fade to black and DMRN.

Keep up the hard work jimmy.

dan7800

I totally agree. I NEVER visit the webpage since it is so cluttered with garbage. The show is very good, but the website is pretty bad.

astroguy

And here I thought it was just me.  I ... 6th? ... this sentiment.  On my internet/computer/browser, it takes at least 2 minutes to load any given page.  And yes, I've timed it.  Say what you will about C2C, but at least their site loads in about 2 seconds.

Juan

I also find it difficult to find on the webpage the guest who is on the air on a given night.  During the show about the UFO base off Malibu, for instance,  I had to scroll far down to find the images they were talking about, and I wasn't sure I had the correct ones for a while. The website could use some touching up.

WildCard

" . . . letter from wr250 at bellgab . . ."

wr250

Quote from: WildCard on June 08, 2014, 02:21:37 PM
" . . . letter from wr250 at bellgab . . ."

i misssed that, was it on fridays show?