• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 12:24:01 PM
I'm hearing rumors of Senda having his own podcast and going up against heather wade at 9pm?

Can anyone confirm?

I've heard perhaps a weekly, one hour program...

Yorkshire pud

I'm hearing rumors of Senda having his own podcast and going up against heather wade at 9pm?

Can anyone confirm?

You might need to ask Bateman about that. Oh the humanity.

Falkie2013

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2016, 10:20:47 AM
Who followed George from Redbook? DPS?  LC?  I think their pasts might not stand up to public scrutiny.  I suspect they live in houses made of glass.  Strange that they would follow George from site to site.

Not strange at all considering they are haters, stalkers and bat shit crazy.

No one in their RIGHT ( no pun intended ) mind WOULD harass one person for years on one site and then when that person, having been hounded to death, left & went to a site that had nothing to do with anything on the former site; then go seek him out and begin attacking that person all over again.

I have a question. Little Chris is now sending me emails regarding my sex life and saying disgusting things about Kathy. I've reported them to MV but do not reply to Little Chris. Should I publish them or just keep reporting them ?
What he is doing is horrible.

whoozit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 10, 2016, 01:00:31 PM
Not strange at all considering they are haters, stalkers and bat shit crazy.

No one in their RIGHT ( no pun intended ) mind WOULD harass one person for years on one site and then when that person, having been hounded to death, left & went to a site that had nothing to do with anything on the former site; then go seek him out and begin attacking that person all over again.

I have a question. Little Chris is now sending me emails regarding my sex life and saying disgusting things about Kathy. I've reported them to MV but do not reply to Little Chris. Should I publish them or just keep reporting them ?
I have no idea on how to advise you about that.

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 10, 2016, 12:19:39 AM
Now excuse me because I'm crying over having to type an explanation over my lost beloved kitties. now and over the past 38 years and Kathys as well.
Here is a piece of wisdom from somebody who has not been on this earth as long as you have owned kitties...  You did not have to type up an explanation.  You are good at saying STFU, it's none of your business, but YOU chose to type up an explanation and then blame somebody else because you felt sad.

Your'e welcome.  I am aware that most people charge cold hard cash at woo woo cons for dispensing this kind of advice: Consider it my non-monetary donation.

Falkie2013

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2016, 10:20:47 AM
Who followed George from Redbook? DPS?  LC?  I think their pasts might not stand up to public scrutiny.  I suspect they live in houses made of glass.  Strange that they would follow George from site to site.

DPS, Bart Ell & several others including ones that use multiple handles.

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 10, 2016, 09:28:11 AM
I can't believe anyone married senda.  On purpose.
A shot-gun wedding?  With senda holding the gun?

chefist

Can anyone confirm?

LC...I've gone back and read a bit of the history between you and George... I think there is a lot of material that many do not know about, or needs to be clarified!

It's clear you have tried to help him as best you could. I think there are many items at play here.

Would it be possible to discuss in detail exactly what has transpired, at a future date? Perhaps there can be a special GabCast to go over all the issues that are of concern regarding what is fact, fiction, innuendo and rumor?

I really believe everyone wants to know your side of the story, and the side from others as well.

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 01:35:45 PM
LC...I've gone back and read a bit of the history between you and George... I think there is a lot of material that many do not know about, or needs to be clarified!

It's clear you have tried to help him as best you could. I think there are many items at play here.

Would it be possible to discuss in detail exactly what has transpired, at a future date? Perhaps there can be a special GabCast to go over all the issues that are of concern regarding what is fact, fiction, innuendo and rumor?

I really believe everyone wants to know your side of the story, and the side from others as well.

YES I would LOVE to give my side of the story and address EVERYTHING about the man. 

A no holds barred interview!!

email me at:   littlechris123456@hotmail.com

Defwhale

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 12:31:55 PM
I've heard perhaps a weekly, one hour program...

No, he will be doing a show every night. 

It's weakly, not weekly.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 01:58:47 PM
YES I would LOVE to give my side of the story and address EVERYTHING about the man. 

A no holds barred interview!!

email me at:   littlechris123456@hotmail.com

I think this is a good start! Some thing tells me there is so much more to the story...AND, that the distance between George and you is not that far apart! We all want to see George succeed in life, and there have been many here that have tried to help him in that endeavor! Now, we just need to understand where all the divisions started, why the occurred, and how we can finally mend fences...

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 02:31:02 PM
I think this is a good start! Some thing tells me there is so much more to the story...AND, that the distance between George and you is not that far apart! We all want to see George succeed in life, and there have been many here that have tried to help him in that endeavor! Now, we just need to understand where all the divisions started, why the occurred, and how we can finally mend fences...
This should be good.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 10, 2016, 01:00:31 PM

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, George. I would advise you to publish those to the Musings thread for all to see.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 10, 2016, 01:02:48 PM
DPS, Bart Ell & several others including ones that use multiple handles.

Hey, new guy here, can you expound George?  I'd like to know who's who and what's what....as much as possible anyway. 

dipp

Considering George sent me an email inbox about Who and Yolandi calling them liberal lovers, not knowing he was actually sending it TO YOLANDI, i'd love for this talk to happen too lc!!

#1 i found george by looking for art bell vids on YOUTUBE. i know nothing of some fucking board.
#2 i have never commented about being a fucking liberal or conservative lover or bothered anyone about fucking politics on some fucking stupid board ooooooooooooor  youtube!!!  i went after ppl on a fucking board????? wtf r u talking about old man????
i'm not even in america u stupid fuck george

So seeing how he put a spin on me just cause i started to realize that you weren't just some funny guy on the internet, that you was actually a fat huge mooch, and got pissed off i was duped so bad,,, now  i'm some fucking chick on some fuckin board liberal lover who even bothered other fucking ppl about it??? lol
like what fucking planet are you fucking from dumbass???
look at you making it about politics and not the fact that i, being a smart broad when it comes to fuckheads, didn't see you for the SLOTH begging MOOCH cockroach infested fuck you really are.

you're "not for publication" clause doesn't count when you had no idea you were actually sending it to everyone BUT the person you were talking about.
nice try though george. imagine that. if you didnt send it to dipp/yolandi (ME), never whould have known you even spoke ABOUT ME.

whoozit

Time for a roll call.  Anyone here who used to post on Redbook raise your hand.  Please be honest.
<* both hands down *>

So you are dipp/Yolandi..and JENX?  I am so confused girly girl. :o

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2016, 02:53:01 PM
Time for a roll call.  Anyone here who used to post on Redbook raise your hand.  Please be honest.
<* both hands down *>

"Hands Down."

chefist

Quote from: dipp on April 10, 2016, 02:48:02 PM
Considering George sent me an email inbox about Who and Yolandi calling them liberal lovers, not knowing he was actually sending it TO YOLANDI, i'd love for this talk to happen too lc!!

Thank you for this post...this ^^^^ is exactly the point I was trying to make. There is so much information/claims/gossip going on out there that often it is impossible to find the truth!

Perhaps a forum where everyone could get together to discuss their grievances would be prudent.  I know that something like that could not happen overnight, there is just too many emotions involved right now. Tensions are high and we all just need to take a deep breath.

In the meantime, we can continue the dialogue and keep open minds! If you care to share, please do, If you feel you need the cloak of anonymity, you can always PM me! I will keep all information confidential of course!

It has happen all too often recently where BellGabbers have taken issue with their fellow posters, and have decided to leave permanently! We do now want this to happen again.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 02:58:07 PM
Thank you for this post...this ^^^^ is exactly the point I was trying to make. There is so much information/claims/gossip going on out there that often it is impossible to find the truth!

Perhaps a forum where everyone could get together to discuss their grievances would be prudent.  I know that something like that could not happen overnight, there is just too many emotions involved right now. Tensions are high and we all just need to take a deep breath.

In the meantime, we can continue the dialogue and keep open minds! If you care to share, please do, If you feel you need the cloak of anonymity, you can always PM me! I will keep all information confidential of course!

It has happen all too often recently where BellGabbers have taken issue with their fellow posters, and have decided to leave permanently! We do now want this to happen again.
That's it!  I'm gone!!!!!   :P

littlechris

#1 i found george by looking for art bell vids on YOUTUBE. i know nothing of some fucking board.
#2 i have never commented about being a fucking liberal or conservative lover or bothered anyone about fucking politics on some fucking stupid board ooooooooooooor  youtube!!!  i went after ppl on a fucking board????? wtf r u talking about old man????
i'm not even in america u stupid fuck george

So seeing how he put a spin on me just cause i started to realize that you weren't just some funny guy on the internet, that you was actually a fat huge mooch, and got pissed off i was duped so bad,,, now  i'm some fucking chick on some fuckin board liberal lover who even bothered other fucking ppl about it??? lol
like what fucking planet are you fucking from dumbass???
look at you making it about politics and not the fact that i, being a smart broad when it comes to fuckheads, didn't see you for the SLOTH begging MOOCH cockroach infested fuck you really are.

you're "not for publication" clause doesn't count when you had no idea you were actually sending it to everyone BUT the person you were talking about.
nice try though george. imagine that. if you didnt send it to dipp/yolandi (ME), never whould have known you even spoke ABOUT ME.

EXACTLY!!

That's what he does.

He accuses people of all sorts of nonsense and makes up complete LIES!!

He's been doing it to me and others here for years and Im sick of it.

He quite regularly PM's members here and accuses them of all sorts of stupid things.

Lately with his own private thread, he's PMing people and accusing them of being spies or being a "hater".Lol

And the members being accused very rarely even go to the musings thread or affiliate with the man.

-

WOTR

Welcome to the general musings thread.  Post often. ;)

I would caution you against trying to make sense of senda for your own mental well-being.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 10, 2016, 02:44:24 PM
Hey, new guy here, can you expound George?  I'd like to know who's who and what's what....as much as possible anyway.

Ok. I was a moderator on the political board on SF Redbook for 3 years. I got a number of ultra leftists banned for their continual PERSONAL attacks on me and several other posters.
They hated me for it and started re-attacking me for it.
But ... There was no rule against their creating new handles and coming back in and starting all over again.
My purpose on that board was SOCIAL.
I regularly posted on many sections of that board including two run by two friends and would make my football picks every season on one section of the board.
The board was set up to allow prostitutes to advertise.
I never paid any woman for sex but had friends there but they were providers and non providers.
Two providers had issues with me over our personal interaction as I had met them as friends.
One has resolved her issues with me and we remain friends though I have not seen her personally in years.
The other lied about a $100 she gave me to pay my electric bill when I was deathly ill & made other false statements on the board until other women told her to knock it off.
Another whom I never met, but would call to chat was addicted to pain killers, turned in 3 providers to the cops and spread lies about me that I asked her for money, wanted her to buy me a MacBook and similar bs. I had told her it would be nice if she gave me one but did not ask for it and she would attack other men & women as well until she was hounded off the board.
I had met people from the board at two mixers but other than two personal friends whom I knew before I ever joined the board, I had only met the two women I mentioned above.
I had lots of inbox and some phone correspondences mostly males but some females and those remained for years and we're friends until the board was shut down.
The haters there who did not like my politics hounded me for 12-13 years until the FBI & IRS shut down the board in 2013 or 2014.
I started posting You Tube videos & had left that board and mentioned Bellgab in a video.
Within a few days, the haters from SFR joined this board and have continued their stalking campaign of hate ever since. They have also posted both posts by me that I can neither see or refute and alluded to posts by the two women I knew and have edited posts or lied about things that never happened like my ripping off pregnant providers, which is ridiculous because I did not know any and had never met any nor solicited their services.
I have already explained who they are. I do not remember all of their handles but the SFR types may number as many as 10-20, on this board, of which I am not certain.
I will not address this issue again so please do not ask about it.
And this discussion is closed on this board in the future.
No inboxes about it either.
I'm tired of discussing it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 02:58:07 PM

That post was supposed to go to MV as a report to moderator post and was not referring to liberals but two posts that Little Chris sent me about Kathy's & my sex life and one where he referred to Kathy and having sex with her in person.
I have NO idea how it got to her because I had clicked the report to moderator box and filled in the box.
Glitch in the system, I do not know.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 10, 2016, 03:20:54 PM
That post was supposed to go to MV as a report to moderator post and was not referring to liberals but two posts that Little Chris sent me about Kathy's & my sex life and one where he referred to Kathy and having sex with her in person.
I have NO idea how it got to her because I had clicked the report to moderator box and filled in the box.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 10, 2016, 03:20:54 PM

Or you are a stupid FATASS piece of shit.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WOTR on April 10, 2016, 03:01:43 PM
Welcome to the general musings thread.  Post often. ;)

I would caution you against trying to make sense of senda for your own mental well-being.

I would caution WOTR to keep his opinions to himself.
Yolandi already knows who I am from watching my videos and both of had been friendly towards each other at one time and I enjoyed her comments and said so publicly.
I'd like to bury the hatchet with her and I apologize to her. I'm not certain exactly what made her start to turn against me and miss her positive and great comments and would unblock her if we were to be friendly again.
Yolandi had made a number of comments on my you tube channel then had taken issue with what I had said in a video by my telling of what viewers sent me about Donald Trumps story about seeing dancing Muslims in New Jersey on 9/11.
My viewers told me they saw them in NYC, Patterson and elsewhere in New Jersey, New Orleans and Montreal.
She sent a post saying that there were NO dancing Muslims in all of Canada.
I told her that was not what I had been told.
Then she began attacking me and eventually I called her an idiot in at least one of my videos for her comments, some of which were insulting and finally told her to STOP commenting because her comments were and continue to be blocked and no one would see them.
I have NO issues with her on this board and do not want to start a fight but am just stating this for the record.
And this is really between her and I and may have started over a misunderstanding, I am not sure.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 10, 2016, 03:25:08 PM
Or you are a stupid FATASS piece of shit.

Falkie has a job now.

Falkie - 1, GS - 0.

Yeah George, Already knew about that SOCIAL site Redbook...read the article of its "ahem" legal problems a week or so ago.  I was just curious as to who would actually follow a guy across the interwebs to make trouble for him over the span of a decade and a half. 

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 10, 2016, 03:30:46 PM
Yeah George, Already knew about Redbook...read the article of its "ahem" legal problems a week or so ago.  I was just curious as to who would actually follow a guy across the interwebs to make trouble for him over the span of a decade and a half.

Assholes.