• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on January 08, 2018, 09:10:30 AM
Diluted chamomile oil.

I'm not rubbing scented oil on my cock for you Dude!

Jojo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2018, 05:26:08 PM
Couple of things to consider on the lawn mower side.  At least here in Dixie along about August it can get a might warm and humid. There is also the off chance of tangling with Yellow Jackets or even a Copperhead - not likely but it can happen.  Guess Mrs. Walks has it pretty good as I do both of these chores.

I heard about those, but didn't know about the mower sounds attracting them.  How awful!  Industry needs to come out with a fix for that, like a safe repellant or sonic-adjuster for the mower.  Mrs. Walks has it good!

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 09:12:08 AM
I'm not rubbing scented oil on my cock for you Dude!
I thought you meant muscle and joint pain.  No one talks about chamomile oil, but it kills pain. I'm not a dude. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on January 08, 2018, 09:18:55 AM
I thought you meant muscle and joint pain.  No one talks about chamomile oil, but it kills pain. I'm not a dude.

Cordite is gun-powder, and it never comes out. You're a MAN, MAN!

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
Thank you.  There have been a lot of house fires in my area, even people dying.  In this day and age, I find it retarded.  I got another smoke alarm for the garage and plan to position it next time no one is home.  I minimize every risk I notice.  I wish I had a sprinkler system for my pet when I'm at work.  I will be talking to the neighborhood fire fighter leader on the phone next week.  I want him to know this address, and to see if he has any tips on how I can get through to these stupid, stupid people.  Maybe if I play my cards right, he will contact the real owner to do spot-checks and to forbid candles.

One of the ladies loves candles because they are something fun and easy that she can enjoy.  She had a stroke at a young age and can only use one arm.  She is brain damaged and loves candles and occasional baking.  I wish I could think of a safe, fragrance free hobby she could enjoy.  I noticed she has a battery operated candle.  Maybe if I get a couple, she will compete with me for the nicest one, and kind of get into that.  Let's pray for some ultra cool battery candles this year!

I thought you were normal.  You live in a group home, don't you?

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 10, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
I thought you were normal.  You live in a group home, don't you?
Just because I am more normal than you doesn't mean anywhere near normal!
And no.  Group homes are regulated.  If I lived in a group home, safety would be the household priority, if for no other reason than liability.

Jojo

People who continue to use or plug in items that are clearly shorted out.

Jojo

People who open bathroom doors without knocking.

Jojo

Businesses that put you through a week of corporate training, when they obviously don't follow any of it.

Jojo

People who routinely buy lettuce when the garden is full of it.

Jojo

Ovens that are designed to break down AFTER the oven and burners are painstakingly cleaned.

Gd5150

Quote from: Jojo on January 13, 2018, 10:04:42 PM
People who open bathroom doors without knocking.

People, especially women, especially women I date, who don’t turn on the auxiliary fan when they’re in the bathroom. Especially after I tell everyone one of them on the first date to use the damn fan. It’s not for the smell, it’s for the noise. Those things are purposely made noisy so you can’t tell what’s going on in there. If I could, I would have leaf blower motor installed in the ceiling with a motion sensor to insure that’s the only thing that could be heard when people use the facilities. Fans, faucets, music, singing people. We don’t wanna heart it, capische!

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 13, 2018, 10:59:20 PM
People, especially women, especially women I date, who don’t turn on the auxiliary fan when they’re in the bathroom. Especially after I tell everyone one of them on the first date to use the damn fan. It’s not for the smell, it’s for the noise. Those things are purposely made noisy so you can’t tell what’s going on in there. If I could, I would have leaf blower motor installed in the ceiling with a motion sensor to insure that’s the only thing that could be heard when people use the facilities. Fans, faucets, music, singing people. We don’t wanna heart it, capische!

id be pissed if some waman was taking dumps in my bathroom. they can fucking hold it until they get home. never shit at my home, or you will be killed.

Quote from: anon on January 13, 2018, 11:03:16 PM
id be pissed if some waman was taking dumps in my bathroom. they can fucking hold it until they get home. never shit at my home, or you will be killed.

sorry chaver,

Jojo

Jojo

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 13, 2018, 10:59:20 PM
Yeah.  And people who complain about routine noise without first trying white noise over it!

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
Cordite is gun-powder, and it never comes out. You're a MAN, MAN!
Sorry to hear.  Hope it's easing up.  Sounds awful.  Chamomile oil will still ease pain.

What about do they offer injections of bicarbonate to reduce corrosiveness???

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on January 14, 2018, 01:21:14 AM
Sorry to hear.  Hope it's easing up.  Sounds awful.  Chamomile oil will still ease pain.

What about do they offer injections of bicarbonate to reduce corrosiveness???
::)

Quote from: Jojo on January 14, 2018, 01:03:34 AM
Where in the Hell are you from?

not from a shithole like africa, you?

Jojo

Quote from: anon on January 14, 2018, 01:26:41 AM
not from a shithole like africa, you?
The photo was whatever, but your commentary targets a child.

Quote from: Jojo on January 14, 2018, 10:36:56 AM
The photo was whatever, but your commentary targets a child.

what are you on about?

Jojo

Supervisor who was already confronted about serious sexual harassment allegations from a client (and her boyfriend), who go on to continue things like telling clients it was great to help them because they are "pretty", or that he knows they will enjoy their upcoming vacation "in their bikini". 

Married.  Fat.  Old.  Supervisor.  Talking to Chicks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 17, 2018, 03:06:33 AM
Supervisor who was already confronted about serious sexual harassment allegations from a client (and her boyfriend), who go on to continue things like telling clients it was great to help them because they are "pretty", or that he knows they will enjoy their upcoming vacation "in their bikini". 

Married.  Fat.  Old.  Supervisor.  Talking to Chicks.

Republican style?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 03:08:05 AM
Republican style?
I suspect he is not Republican. 
Today was outrageous.  To three employees, he said, looking at the middle employee, "I will help you because you are young and cute!". Unbelievable.  The victim just dead-panned him, as did everyone.  I should have spoken up, even in humor, like making a joke like what am I old and ugly....  But the economy is so bad and work is so hard to get that I just held my tongue.  I tested the water with the victim a few minutes later, but she was like a stone wall.  Poor thing, she is only 18, has social dysfunctions already, just got out on her own after a chaotic family, and she is timid (although proud and confident inside).  Thank God I'd already told her he is a lecher and the things he has done.  Maybe he overheard and decided to act out.  Or, maybe he is trying to normalize creepy behavior.  It is just a temp job.

racists who obviously CRAVE attention...it's just not as edgy as they seem to think

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sumthinz going on on January 19, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
racists who obviously CRAVE attention...it's just not as edgy as they seem to think

Your definition of racism is probably someone who eats black licorice. ::)