• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Arts Show 12-19-2008 Got this figured out

Started by Boomer, December 19, 2008, 01:49:58 AM

Boomer

"Tonight, Art Bell will be joined by financial advisor Catherine Austin Fitts for a discussion on the economy. In the first hour, trends analyst Gerald Celente announces his trends for 2009."

I'd be willing to bet Art dumped the guests doing Ghosts and EVP and instead he put Celente and Fitts on for a RARE INTELLIGENT INTERVIEW on C2C for a change. When Snorry interviews these people he has to talk about himself and of course his famous words just full of wisdom "I THINK"...lol Think what this show would be like if he could really THINK!

Anyway, I think Art had these people on for some serious in depth questioning on the economy, not for just the audience but for himself as well. I'd also be willing to bet Art is heavily invested somewhere in the markets, during the first hour especially you could hear the stress in his voice and I've never detected this before in the 15 years or more I've listened to this program.

Hypothetical....What if everything goes in the toilet including C2C because of the lack of sponsor support and people getting bored to hell with Snorry and Punfart...what you do then is go back to what has proven to work and thats Art Bell.

Frys Girl

I was very surprised about the sudden change in guests. The explanation was shady because we just found out about this 2 days ago. But honestly, I don't care! I fell asleep (!) after the first half hour and if streamlink doesn't pop up those mp3s I'm going to unabomb George or whoever is in charge!! Kidding but I am so excited.

EvB

QuoteI'd also be willing to bet Art is heavily invested somewhere in the markets, during the first hour especially you could hear the stress in his voice and I've never detected this before in the 15 years or more I've listened to this program.

I fell asleep and will have to steam link it today.  Art did say the last time he was on that he'd gotten out of the markett quite a while ago - still - market forces effect us all.

Boomer

Quote from: EvB on December 19, 2008, 10:02:45 AM
Art did say the last time he was on that he'd gotten out of the market quite a while ago - still - market forces effect us all.

I remember that as well, the only reason I mentioned that was he seemed quite stressed during the first hour. He like so many had gotten back into the market thinking the panic had passed or for quick profits. No matter how you slice it money won't mean a whole lot if everything goes in the toilet. Shelter, heat and food will mean everything.

Quote from: Boomer on December 19, 2008, 10:58:59 AM
I remember that as well, the only reason I mentioned that was he seemed quite stressed during the first hour.

I listened for all of 2 minutes, and I also got this feeling from Art.  That, added to the damn muzak when listening live, and it was back to Punnett's show on assassinating Patton.

EvB

QuotePunnett's show on assassinating Patton.               

That was a GREAT show - and I was so PO'd that they'd pushed the first hour guest - who was - in my opinion - a complete ass who just wanted to make some money with some very bizarre theories. "John Lennon Sold his Soul to the Devil"  -- oh PUH-LEEZE!  I almost didn't tune in at all, and would have missed the Patton piece

Quote from: EvB on December 19, 2008, 01:37:57 PM
That was a GREAT show - and I was so PO'd that they'd pushed the first hour guest - who was - in my opinion - a complete ass who just wanted to make some money with some very bizarre theories. "John Lennon Sold his Soul to the Devil"  -- oh PUH-LEEZE!  I almost didn't tune in at all, and would have missed the Patton pieced.

One good thing came out of the Lennon guest and it was a caller.  By "good thing" I mean obscure and fringe crazy.   The caller mentioned a website that claims Chapman wasn't the trigger man, but that it was Stephen King who murdered Lennon.    I imagine the caller was the website owner himself, as he sounded trancelike when describing a man who looked like a crouching Zippo lighter.  The site seems to proffer headlines themselves as proof.  You must see it to appreciate the bizarre belief system:

Lennon Murder Truth

EvB

You know - I did hear that.  I was going to look it up but got distracted by something else.  Thanks for the link.  I took a quick look (still working on exam and term paper - dammit!)

I'm not sure if I should be amused, or terribly sad.  Did you ever see the movie A Beautiful Mind ?  That site looks like the inside of Nash's garage after his relapse into psychosis.

More - the man displays some pretty obvious symptoms of paranoia and grandiose thinking:

QUOTE:    Everybody' s  jealous;       If I have learned anything as the messenger of this huge, earthshaking, historic expose it is what jealous assholes my fellow Americans are about my brave, patriotic efforts. It's as if I am interfering with your collective desire to go belly up as a people and nation.
  . . .    SPANK YOU, America. It's all of you who are sick M-----f------.
  You're still trying to hang the sign: "INRI" over by [sic] dead body like you did Lennon and Jesus.

You poor, miserable, jealous cowards. Shame on all of you for not hoisting me on your  shoulders and marching me down to the media's front doors and protesting until King,  Yoko and others are all exposed, arrested, tried and jailed for life for what they did  to the world and all of you. Moscow has destroyed the people of America and you call  me crazy for saying the truth.  [/s]

Frys Girl

The show with Art had me shaking. The guests were GREAT and I liked it when Art challenged her with Madoff on using word of mouth to protect money.George noory sucks!

Art is a smart buisnessman. He probably off loaded his stocks long ago. In reference to the economy, we haven't seen anything yet. We are living in a time that will be referenced in history 100 years from now. Save all you can. You will need every penny.