• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 21, 2018, 10:30:45 AM
My favorite part was actually the most realistic. Something about him hitchhiking and then waking up a week later "without a memory: in a seedy part of San Francisco and someone had stolen his belt (which he had hand made from mysterious "dimes" that didn't exist, in this time line, because the mint that made them wasn't made until after the dates on the dime.) He also think he said he looked like Willie Nelson.

Also he blew the gov't money when he started a "wombat rescue" in Australia.
"Your mission, Jazmunda, should you decide to accept it, ... As always, should you or any of your wombats be caught or killed, MV will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in ten seconds."

ItsTelly

Quote from: Catsmile on April 21, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
That being the case Art was incredibly lucky to have such an honorable, crazy, trespassing, shooting stalker. With only a single demand. Once the stalkers demand was met. The stalkers obsession vanished, and he took his ball and went home. Same as Art took his ball and went home many times in the past. Birds of a feather?

What was the demand?  Just that he stop broadcasting?  Why?  You would think the stalker would have demanded not talk about a certain subject as opposed to stop broadcasting all together. Maybe there was a particular UFO story Art was not to talk about.  Could the stalker have been a MIB?

Art did have a gun or guns.  He mentioned he had a Glock, not sure which model.  He did say he took his gun, went outside, and saw a shadow but was temporarily blinded by the spotlights. That allowed the stalker to get away.

Telly

ItsOver

Right.  And I've got Commodus hiding in the tomato plants in my backyard, just waiting to terminate me.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2018, 11:02:48 AM
Right.  And I've got Commodus hiding in the tomato plants in my backyard, just waiting to terminate me.

Terminate or germinate?  ;)

Chine

This is a must read. Hysterical. Will Ferrell interviews Phoenix. Ferrell calling him quite the little bitch in that role. https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/joaquin-phoenix-april-2018-cover-story-will-ferrell

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 21, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
I actually enjoyed her interviews, though sometimes they would seem to go on and on.

Very thorough 🙂

grano salis

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 21, 2018, 11:04:26 AM
Terminate or germinate?  ;)

Licking the foliage into tidy crop circles?

(Love your furry babies, and I too am pleased that Art liked cats--all the best people do.)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: grano salis on April 21, 2018, 11:22:09 AM
Licking the foliage into tidy crop circles?

(Love your furry babies, and I too am pleased that Art liked cats--all the best people do.)

100% agree. >".."<

:)

ItsOver

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
Very thorough 🙂
Still better than Jorch talking.

Sean92008

Quote from: grano salis on April 21, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

I remember seeing something on Yahoo about the types of pets people are drawn to...  If I recall correctly, cats drew the more intellectually deep and gifted, to be modest... As for me, I got the cats and wouldn't dare torture a dog in the house I own as there are stairs everywhere and that's bad for big dogs and little dogs because of the long-term effects on their hips (large dogs) and rib cages (little ones).

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 21, 2018, 04:58:46 AM
Ain't that the truth. 

(Love how they were talking about Art's obsession with cats on C2C).

# Art was obsessed with pussies
# NotOnlyThe4FootedKind
# Not Norrie rated G show material
# Norriez mom and child lissenz 2 tuh show
# Norrie=CrazyCatLadyCatNip
# They want 2 add the things on his head & lip 2 their hoarded clowder

Sean92008

ItsOver

Quote from: Chine on April 21, 2018, 11:10:29 AM
This is a must read. Hysterical. Will Ferrell interviews Phoenix. Ferrell calling him quite the little bitch in that role. https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/joaquin-phoenix-april-2018-cover-story-will-ferrell
FERRELL: Are you proficient in horse riding?

PHOENIX: I am not.

FERRELL: Do you remember the name of your horse?

PHOENIX: You motherfucker. [laughs] Well, here’s the thing: how could you even verify this?

;D

Thanks for the link.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 11:43:10 AM
I remember seeing something on Yahoo about the types of pets people are drawn to...  If I recall correctly, cats drew the more intellectually deep and gifted, to be modest... As for me, I got the cats and wouldn't dare torture a dog in the house I own as there are stairs everywhere and that's bad for big dogs and little dogs because of the long-term effects on their hips (large dogs) and rib cages (little ones).

I grew up with a dad who loved animals in general.. not so much a cat person, but he put up with my cat for my sake.  We had turtles, snakes, chickens, turkeys, rats, dogs, cats..  you name it. My husband didn't have any pets growing up so he never experienced the death of a pet until he married me. 

We just lost our oldest dog, but we still have a Shih Tzu (rescue- the owner wanted to euthanize it for no damn reason except that the dog reminded her of her mother who just died), and then we have three cats.  My oldest is nearly 18.  I love dogs, but I'm definitely a cat person.  Allergic, but love them and will always have one.

My husband built a ramp for our dogs, because the little one is blind and can't go down stairs (only up), and the big dog that just died had arthritis. She got too scared of going down stairs. Even in our house. We put treads on the stairs, but didn't matter. :( 

ItsOver

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 11:43:10 AM
Don't forget gerbils.

# They'reJustNotForGeneratingPower

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Catsmile on April 21, 2018, 11:44:11 AM
# Art was obsessed with pussies
# NotOnlyThe4FootedKind
# Not Norrie rated G show material
# Norriez mom and child lissenz 2 tuh show
# Norrie=CrazyCatLadyCatNip
# They want 2 add the things on his head & lip 2 their hoarded clowder

Maybe it's the beer, Marge, but you've got a butt that won't quit..
er, I mean..  LMAO

Yep. crazy lady.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2018, 11:51:48 AM
Don't forget gerbils.

Catsmile

# WeAllHaveOurFantasies
# KeepingTheDreamAlive
# GoldAndLeatherYummy
# StalkMeHarderHARDER
# TerminateMeNaoBigBoy
# OopsEyeDidItAgain
# ItGetsBetter

Chine

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
FERRELL: Are you proficient in horse riding?

PHOENIX: I am not.

FERRELL: Do you remember the name of your horse?

PHOENIX: You motherfucker. [laughs] Well, here’s the thing: how could you even verify this?

;D

Thanks for the link.

Isn’t that a hell of an interview?

And Thanks for Mr. Ed!

Sean92008

Having had three cats all live past the age of 17, I know what is involved in a long and healthy life living in urban and suburban areas.  You have to have a higher level of observation and care. It's obviously the case with you.

I also have noticed that miserable losers like to have pets in order to have god-like control over them. I can tell you are not one of those types but there are a few, well, one well-known BellGabber who fits that description well 🙁

Having fur family around kids has also proven to be very effective in teaching my children about many aspects of life.  It also gives me an excuse to yell at them when they fail to feed them or refresh their water.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 21, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
I grew up with a dad who loved animals in general.. not so much a cat person, but he put up with my cat for my sake.  We had turtles, snakes, chickens, turkeys, rats, dogs, cats..  you name it. My husband didn't have any pets growing up so he never experienced the death of a pet until he married me. 

We just lost our oldest dog, but we still have a Shih Tzu (rescue- the owner wanted to euthanize it for no damn reason except that the dog reminded her of her mother who just died), and then we have three cats.  My oldest is nearly 18.  I love dogs, but I'm definitely a cat person.  Allergic, but love them and will always have one.

My husband built a ramp for our dogs, because the little one is blind and can't go down stairs (only up), and the big dog that just died had arthritis. She got too scared of going down stairs. Even in our house. We put treads on the stairs, but didn't matter. :(

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 12:06:35 PM
Having had three cats all live past the age of 17, I know what is involved in a long and healthy life living in urban and suburban areas.  You have to have a higher level of observation and care. It's obviously the case with you.

I also have noticed that miserable losers like to have pets in order to have god-like control over them. I can tell you are not one of those types but there are a few, well, one well-known BellGabber who fits that description well 🙁

Having fur family around kids has also proven to be very effective in teaching my children about many aspects of life.  It also gives me an excuse to yell at them when they fail to feed them or refresh their water.

I can say that my kids were not the greatest about cleaning up after my dog. They did take her for walks when the weather was good, and then I would, when it was not so good.  At least til she couldn't really go for walks anymore. My son has Autism, and it's been really nice to see how well he is with the animals. You just never know. But he loves them all.  Both of my kids took the day off when our dog died. I might imagine some would consider that a pansy thing to do, but this girl wasn't just a dog. She was family. She was their "dog mom"- that's what I called her. She was a rescue from the shelter, at about the age of 5. I can't imagine why anyone would have given her up for adoption, but that just meant that we could enjoy her, and hopefully give her a good home for the remaining 10 years she had from that point.

They do learn so much from animals. Birth, death, care, emotion, responsibility..  it's really priceless, IMO.

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2018, 11:40:55 AM
Still better than Jorch talking.

# Blubbering
# WebSurfingOnTheJob
# IsIt11:11Yet
# HearTurkeySammichCallingMe
# ThammyFetchMyRobe&Slippers
# ThammyDrawMyBath
# ThammyDrawMeLikeUrFrenchGirls
# NoHomo
# MMMKAY
# WhatProducersDo2KeepTheJob
# HeatherGetsItAndGivesIt
# BetterEveryDayWorking"TheMicrophoneâ,,¢"
# HEY-OH

Juan

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 21, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
What was the demand?  Just that he stop broadcasting?  Why?  You would think the stalker would have demanded not talk about a certain subject as opposed to stop broadcasting all together. Maybe there was a particular UFO story Art was not to talk about.  Could the stalker have been a MIB?
It’s clear that the stalker wanted Heather broadcasting.

Roswells, Art

I guess we can rule out that Bobo was Art.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Juan on April 21, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

Hmmmmmmmm...  never thought about that obvious point.

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2018, 11:51:48 AM
Don't forget gerbils.

# GotDatRite
# RichardGere
# HasNeeds
# AnalSpelunking
# LionsTigers&Bears
# OHMY! 

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on April 21, 2018, 12:33:18 PM
Why wouldn't one, as long as you're either deaf or into voluntary trauma.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 21, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
I guess we can rule out that Bobo was Art.

Spirit box? Could still be Art...

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 21, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
Spirit box? Could still be Art...
Could be.  Electronic Posting Phenomena.  Welcome to BellGab.  Post often.

BO BO TOO

LAUGHING BO BO TOO

IS NOT ART BELL SORRY TOOTZ

IT WAS FUNNY MANY YEARS AGO I STARTED POSTING AS SCREAMMMMM

AND I WAS POSTING AT THE PLACE CALLED GOD LIKE PRODUCTIONS AND LISTENING TO ART BELL

WELL PEOPLE STARTED SAYING I THINK THIS SCREAMMMMMMM IS ART BELL

HE IS TRYING TO FOOL US ALL BY USING THE NAME SCREAMMMMMM AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS

OH I DIDN'T DENY I WAS ART BELL AS I ENJOYED THE PRANK

I WENT WITH IT FOR A LONG TIME

I PICKED KEY BUNPER MUSIC AS I HAVE A VAST COLLECTION OF ART BELL BUMPER MUSIC

SCREAMMMMMMM WAS A GAY UNDERDOG ATTACKING THE TROLLS THAT ATTACKED HELPLESS PEOPLE

SO I ASKED THEM DO YOU THINK ART BELL WOULD PLAY A GAY TROLL FIGHTER

THEY SAID SURE THAT IS WHAT ART MIGHT PULL ON US ALL

WHILE I DID SPEAK WITH ART ONE TIME WHILE HE WAS DOING PHONE CALLS ON HAM RADIO I AM NOT ART BELL

PEOPLE STILL REFUSED TO THINK I WASN'T ART BELL

PERHAPS I LISTENED TO ART TOO MUCH AND MAY HAVE SUED PHRASES THAT ART MIGHT USE

SMIRK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJe1iUuAW4M&t=0s&index=9&list=PLTR2YxeGFR99sWKQ0QIl_RruNT_Ag2pnV&ab_channel=2chann