• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Catsmile

# Nicest. Stalker. Evar.
# Stalkers by nature have real boundary issues with their obsession
# Obsession by definition is beyond their control
# Capitulating to a stalkers demands is never wise, because boundary issue
# Rarely does publicly acknowledging or giving into demands satiate stalkers obsessions
# Capitulation often emboldens and escalates stalker activity and demands
# Boundary issues rarely fade, they generally get worse
# Until the stalker is caught, or kills their obsession
# Often stalkers obsessions that fade, are transferred somewhere else
# Not because their demands were met
# Trespassing within 60' of Art, and gun play multiple times is pretty far gone
# Life and death down the rabbit hole escalation
# Fucknut creeping around next to occupied guest house in the dark
# Shooting gun multiple instances around compound at night
# THIS SHIT IS SERIOUS REAL LIFE & DEATH BUSINESS
# NOT ONLY FOR ART BUT HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN
# Recorded NOT REPORTED to law enforcement
# Not wanting law enforcement investigations
# Casual attitude to have when loved ones lives are on the line
# All this is made very public by Art, theater of the mind 
# Okay to do Ad copy, voice-over work, promo the show on the web
# Don't do live radio, broadcast internet stream, or else...
# Incredibly narrow and specific singular demand
# Arts stalker is as prone to quitting as his obsession
# Amazing trait both have in common, and very rare trait for stalkers.
# TruthIsOutThere
# StaringYouInTheFace

# Something might have been going on at Arts home, but most likely not a stalker

Up All Night

Quote from: sydtron on April 20, 2018, 05:04:29 PM
I really do think the shooter was a cover up for him not being able to do shows because it took too much out of him to do a show. Art is a showman after all. Why say your sick, when you could give them a tale of woe? He gets the sympathy, a way out and nobody has to know about your semi terminal illness. Win win. Until those meddling kids from Bellgab start snooping around.

Would like to be able to cross-examine Airyn about the shooting and that night.
Well, no me, but someone who knows how to properly cross-examine.

Either this is Bill "I'm an amateur astronomer" from Conniticutiticut or "No talent" Heather..

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 01:16:47 AM
at least a damn argument might distract your dumbass. Hate on me. Leave the chick alone for a bit. fucking idiot. 8) how retarded do i have to get before you get it.???? 8) fuck your hate fest.

Catsmile

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 20, 2018, 09:25:17 PM
Let’s assume the stalker was real for a minute. Would a radio show be worth moving from a home and property he loved? Art was a goofball and he loved that place. What about disrupting the lives of his wife and child? If shit like that had went down in the 90’s he and Ramona would have fought back. 70 year old rich Art with a young wife and daughter... screw this.

That being the case Art was incredibly lucky to have such an honorable, crazy, trespassing, shooting stalker. With only a single demand. Once the stalkers demand was met. The stalkers obsession vanished, and he took his ball and went home. Same as Art took his ball and went home many times in the past. Birds of a feather?

No more demands, trespassing, or gun play. Poof. Almost like it never happened. Again very honorable for trespassing, shooting, stalker.

# ArtBellsHonorableStalkerâ,,¢
# CoincidencesThereAreNone
# Not understanding stalkers MO
# Assuming Obsessed Stalker will stop being obsessed
# Art had stalkers before he knew how to deal with them
# Most people in the public eye have obsessed fans
# They don't tell the public for multiple reasons
# Stalker stories excites the other loons
# Copy cat fucknuts want their 15 min of fame
# The Stalkerâ,,¢

grano salis

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 21, 2018, 12:16:05 AM
I've always said there is nothing like Art live.  You name the famous C2C moment and guaranteed I was there with it live.  It's surreal to see how revered those moments are now.  Yet last night as I was piloting my motorcarriage on the public thoroughfare I modulated my dial to a station that still carries George's broadcast.

It was the "Flight into Area 51" caller.  It was almost as interesting to hear it last night as it was when it first happened.  Art Bell and that static-ridden AM sound.  I also caught a segment of Malachi Martin and sure enough it's poignancy was not diminished by the passage of time.

Mel's Hole as well.  Mel was much younger than I remember him sounding.  Another reminder that the years have dragged on me as well even though it all seems like one brief flash.  Part of Art's passing has been a slap in the face reminding me that though it hardly feels like anything at all, a lot has changed.  Those changes that are permanent can be hard to swallow.

Nothing quite replicates live moments shared together.  Even Art got wise to the power of shared thought in a visceral way with his "experiments".  Everyone listening together, even if they are spread across the world and not in communication, creates a feeling.

I think that happened again one last time with Art, last night.

"It's poignancy has not diminished by time"--which is, I guess is one reason why we are all here on this forum---(beautiful writing BTW--sigh)

grano salis

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 21, 2018, 01:22:07 AM
I grew up very nearby Manastash Ridge in central Washington State where Mel's Hole was said to be.  After listening to Mel's story for awhile, it was weird hearing where he was.

So I always wondered why someone in the federal government or the state of Washington didn't think about using Mel's Hole to dispose of the bulging barrels of nuclear waste from the Hanford site--seems like a waste just to use it as a repository for conventional household garbage, old batteries and dead dogs.

Catsmile

Quote from: creepygreenlight on April 20, 2018, 10:04:48 PM
Whitley Strieber claims that Art Bell was struggling to breath on air while talking.  It sounds like Art didn't talk about it openly, so it very well could have been the real reason why he quit.

https://youtu.be/IvnYCr4YM3c?t=4m20s

# TotallyCredibleSource
# WeeberNevarMadeAnythingUp
# AnalAlienErotica
# StoryAlwaysChanged

Catsmile

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 20, 2018, 10:43:59 PM
Maybe Airyn was pissed at him for letting Heather perform incestuous blowjobs on him and he placated her by an impregnation OR she was trying to kill him...

# RodeHardPutUpWet
# WhatAWay2Go
# OhGodLetMeCumB4iDie

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Catsmile on April 21, 2018, 03:33:15 AM
# TotallyCredibleSource
# AnalAlienErotica
# StoryAlwaysChanged

Catsmile

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on April 21, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

# Weebered
# BellWeeberedUsHardWithSiriusXmSubs
# ArtWeeberedThePoochWithTheStalkerâ,,¢Story

grano salis

Quote from: Catsmile on April 21, 2018, 03:33:15 AM
# TotallyCredibleSource
# AnalAlienErotica
# StoryAlwaysChanged

Am I the only one who finds Whitley's and Linda Moulton Howell's voices grating and annoying after about 30 seconds?  I don't really want to pick on Strieber today because he did deliver a very nice tribute to Art on the April 19, C2C memorial broadcast.

ponyboysunset

Bummer no new developments. So does that mean we can’t post Facebook posts anymore? Just don’t want to get banned. Whoa something I never thought I would type. Lol. Or if I blur out names am I good? Would like to know the rules. Thank you.

Moulton Howell's voice sounds like an old Wollensak reel to reel tape recorder with a bad pinch roller.
Quote from: grano salis on April 21, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
Am I the only one who finds Whitley's and Linda Moulton Howell's voices grating and annoying after about 30 seconds?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: El Chorro on April 20, 2018, 08:56:01 PM
Stalkers don't force celebrities to quit their professions. They hire security, move if necessary...it was Art's choice to live in a compound that looked like a show-and-tell diorama. It clouded his legacy...better to go out for health reasons.

Art had a great run for a relatively brief time, and late in life...the years since that period ended longer ago than his national profile lasted.

Also, Art had guns, right? Or at least one gun? Didn't he say he was too scared to use it? Or almost shot himself or something getting away from the stalker? Maybe it was his frailty, but he didn't strike me as someone who wouldn't be able to protect himself or his family. (not that I've ever been in that kind of situation, or been in fear of my life from another human being w/a gun).

bellNwhistle

Quote from: grano salis on April 21, 2018, 03:23:43 AM

"It's poignancy has not diminished by time"--which is, I guess is one reason why we are all here on this forum---(beautiful writing BTW--sigh)

Ain't that the truth. 

(Love how they were talking about Art's obsession with cats on C2C).

BO BO TOO

WELL ART BELL WAS JUST A TRIP YOU ALL CAN RIP HIS ASS ABOUT THIS AND THAT

I GOT PISSED WHEN HE CALLED US WING NUTS OVER 911

ART WAS A FLAWED HUMAN AND HAD GREAT STORY TELLING GUIDENCE AND A FANTASTIC VOICE

HE WAS COOL MAN

I DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERY GREAT ENTERTAINER I JUST GET ENTERTAINED

THANKS ART FOR THE YEARS OF ENTERTAINMENT AND LAUGHS AND CREEPY FEELINGS

AS TO ART AND THE STALKER GUN PLAY IT MADE A GREAT STORY OR MAYBE IT HAPPENED FOR REAL

ART GOT OLD AND I DID AS WELL WHEN YOU GET OLDER YOU SEE HOW WEAK YOU SUDDENLY GOT WHEN YOU CAN'T HARDLY GET ENOUGH AIR IN IT CHANGES YOU

I HAVE HEART FAILURE AND THE COPD

SO I AM 63 BUTT LIVED A DRUG AND BOOZE LIFE FOR THE FIRST 35 YEARS APROX

KNOCKED OFF THE BOOZE AND HEAVY DRUGS

CUT ART SOME SLACK MAN

HE HAD A WILD IMAGINATION AND LOVED TO PRANK US ALL AT TIMES

WHY WOULD HE CRY ABOUT BREATHING YOU WOULD RIP HIS ASS HARD AND SO

HE USED SOME GUY SHOOTING AT HIM IN THE DARK LOL IF THAT WAS REAL YOU CAN'T KNOW HOW IT FELT

I WAS ROBBED TWICE ONE GUY PUSHED MY HEAD DOWN WHEN LAYING ON THE FLOOR I RAISED UP AS HE WAS SUDDENLY OVER ME A FOOT ON EACH SIDE OF MY BODY I WAS FACE DOWN AND HE PUSHED MY HEAD BACK DOWN HARD WITH THE GUN I WAS SURE HE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD

ALUGHING NOPE JUST A GOOSE EGG ON MY FOREHEAD WHEN IT HIT THE TILE FLOOR

BUTT THAT CHANGED ME

I STILL THINK ART GOT SHOT AT AND LEAVE IT AT THAT....I DO ENJOY CONSPIRACY TALK SO DO CONTINUE.....

OH THERE IS NO SOUND WITH ALL CAPS I HAVE TYPED USING THEM FOR LIKE 20 YEARS IN THE FORUMS AND TAKAE HEAT FOR IT

IT'S MY STYLE SO GET OVER IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqj31VPNoE&ab_channel=abbagus1

BO BO TOO

THANKS FOR POSTING ART LAST INTERVIEW I SURE LIKED IT

I FOUND OUT ART HAS A NEW SON ALEX WOW WHAT A TRIP

AND NOW THIS....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY&ab_channel=ellocorod

Hells Mole

Quote from: grano salis on April 21, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

So I always wondered why someone in the federal government or the state of Washington didn't think about using Mel's Hole to dispose of the bulging barrels of nuclear waste from the Hanford site--seems like a waste just to use it as a repository for conventional household garbage, old batteries and dead dogs.

If there was any truth to the tale as it unfurled the government did run Mel out and cordon off his land, so maybe they have used it to dispose of things they wish not to see again.

Remember though, the dog came back!

bellNwhistle

Correct me if Im wrong, but when you weed out all of the bull$hit, this isn’t about trashing Art. I don’t think so, anyway.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 21, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
If there was any truth to the tale as it unfurled the government did run Mel out and cordon off his land, so maybe they have used it to dispose of things they wish not to see again.

Remember though, the dog came back!

The story bloat that was Mel's Hole

Bottomless Hole!
Mystery coins from another reality!
Animals returning to life!
Getting paid off and moving to Australia!
Coming back and having all his teeth removed!
ANOTHER bottomless hole watched over by Basque sheepherders!

Hells Mole

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 21, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

Bottomless Hole!

So silly, but it really was fun radio and a great ride.

HumanBeing

Quote from: BO BO TOO on April 21, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

THANKS FOR POSTING ART LAST INTERVIEW I SURE LIKED IT

I FOUND OUT ART HAS A NEW SON ALEX WOW WHAT A TRIP

AND NOW THIS....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY&ab_channel=ellocorod

grano salis

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on April 21, 2018, 04:39:06 AM
Moulton Howell's voice sounds like an old Wollensak reel to reel tape recorder with a bad pinch roller.

Exactly. Good looking lady with a voice designed for silent pictures.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: grano salis on April 21, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

Exactly. Good looking lady with a voice designed for silent pictures.

;D

But wasn't she pretty hot back in the day? I mean, hawt?

Jackstar

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 21, 2018, 12:16:05 AM
You name the famous C2C moment and guaranteed I was there with it live.

Where were you on November 14, 1997?

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 21, 2018, 08:46:32 AM
;D

But wasn't she pretty hot back in the day? I mean, hawt?
It wasn't like she was a sack of potatoes.

"Early life. She was born Linda Ann Moulton in Boise, Idaho. Howe entered the 1963 Miss Boise pageant for college scholarships and went on to win the 1963 Miss Idaho crown and scholarships, and participated in the Miss America 1964 pageant that year in Atlantic City."
Linda Moulton Howe - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Moulton_Howe

albrecht

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 21, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

Bottomless Hole!
My favorite part was actually the most realistic. Something about him hitchhiking and then waking up a week later "without a memory: in a seedy part of San Francisco and someone had stolen his belt (which he had hand made from mysterious "dimes" that didn't exist, in this time line, because the mint that made them wasn't made until after the dates on the dime.) He also think he said he looked like Willie Nelson.

Also he blew the gov't money when he started a "wombat rescue" in Australia.

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
It wasn't like she was a sack of potatoes.

"Early life. She was born Linda Ann Moulton in Boise, Idaho. Howe entered the 1963 Miss Boise pageant for college scholarships and went on to win the 1963 Miss Idaho crown and scholarships, and participated in the Miss America 1964 pageant that year in Atlantic City."
Linda Moulton Howe - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Moulton_Howe
LMH's voice is fine, she has developed a granny warble in the last 8 years or so but she is articulate and has good pacing and inflection...  She's 76.  There are no coincidences!

She took over a MitD or C2C show in the last couple of years and it was so pleasant compared to the host's voice.  I swear it was C2C on a Sunday but as I write this, I'm thinking that it may have been MitD on a weekday.

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
LMH's voice is fine, she has developed a granny warble in the last 8 years or so but she is articulate and has good pacing and inflection...  She's 76.  There are no coincidences!

She took over a MitD or C2C show in the last couple of years and it was so pleasant compared to the host's voice.  I swear it was C2C on a Sunday but as I write this, I'm thinking that it may have been MitD on a weekday.
Also add to the fact that in many shows she was talking over public pay-phones and broadcasting interviews via tape recorder play-back. And for her age she still has a lot of enthusiasm and gets around investigating and interviewing people.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

I actually enjoyed her interviews, though sometimes they would seem to go on and on.