• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2019, 09:28:03 PM
Is she the one that was in love with Anthony, and typing little love whispers in his ear in his YouTube chat, had him declaring his relationship with Liza an "open relationship" to free himself up to go across country to explore what "love*' possibilities he had with her?

yes, that's her.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 27, 2019, 09:30:29 PM
yes, that's her.

How did she meet Anthony?  How did they fall in love?  Do you know?

Anthony? Can you fill us in here?

give this man a cigar.

[attachment=1]

Lilith

It was so strange that Anthony dropped everything one Friday night, and jumped in his car, telling nobody till saturday morning, that he was on the road to go out to meet AutumnWren, and we found this out how?  Yes, we found this out via Anthony streaming his triip live on YouTube.

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2019, 09:38:47 PM
It was so strange that Anthony dropped everything one Friday night, and jumped in his car, telling nobody till saturday morning, that he was on the road to go out to meet AutumnWren, and we found this out how?  Yes, we found this out via Anthony streaming his triip live on YouTube.

yes. she's also the victim but TOTALLY not the victim, you guise. also, she NEVER lied. i swear!

[attachment=1,msg1351621]

and look at this fucktard lmao! yeah, there is no proof because his girl Jennifer set this all in motion.

[attachment=1,msg1351623]

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 27, 2019, 09:24:04 PM
Jennifer aka REN REN aka i dont give a shit what your name really is, you will face the music.

RG keepin' it 100! REN REN is lookin SUS she need ta b investigated FR nigga!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 27, 2019, 09:45:08 PM
yes. she's also the victim but TOTALLY not the victim, you guise. also, she NEVER lied. i swear!

[attachment=1,msg1351621]

Hmmm,  that doesn't make sense to me.  She seemed to be coming on to Anthony throughout most of his road trip, in his YouTube chat.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 27, 2019, 09:46:54 PM
and look at this fucktard lmao

[attachment=1,msg1351623]

I think Milluh is mistaken there.  I was present for Anthonys entire road trip, and watched ren in his live chat.

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2019, 09:48:00 PM
Hmmm,  that doesn't make sense to me.  She seemed to be coming on to Anthony throughout most of his road trip, in his YouTube chat.

she was.

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2019, 09:49:11 PM
I think Milluh is mistaken there.  I was present for Anthonys entire road trip, and watched ren in his live chat.

this is a bold lie for him to tell. im sure he's only joking tho, right?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 27, 2019, 09:51:32 PM
this is a bold lie for him to tell. im sure he's only joking tho, right?

Maybe he was lied to.  I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.  I don't think Milluh was ever in Anthonys live stream chat to see Ren typing sweet things into Anthonys ear.

#ICouldBeWrong

Dr. MD MD

Aw, snap! It’s gettin all cray cray up in dis bitch agin!!

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2019, 09:56:39 PM

Maybe he was lied to.  I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.  I don't think Milluh was ever in Anthonys live stream chat to see Ren typing sweet things into Anthonys ear.

#ICouldBeWrong

brig, i genuinely hope that's the case. he should get in touch so we can sort this out on the record. my FB messager is always open.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 27, 2019, 09:47:26 PM
RG keepin' it 100! REN REN is lookin SUS she need ta b investigated FR nigga!

she's my top priority.

public safety is at risk.

AC400KICK

I think it’s mutual. I think Autumn Ren wants Miller to cum inside her yawning, South American asshole. Right up in there, all the way up into her colon.  And Miller wants to scratch that itch he can’t get to with his hands.

i doubt it but we'll see...

[attachment=1,msg1351743]

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 28, 2019, 08:52:48 AM
i doubt it but we'll see...

[attachment=1,msg1351743]

Autumn Ren is probably busy just walkin’ her pup, in The Lone Star State..her pet fox named Nash..

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 28, 2019, 08:44:07 AM
is this true?

[attachment=1,msg1351742]

What ever Miller says doesn’t matter anymore. He is inconsequential. He will probably be dead in the next 5 years from Sorosis of the liver. Who is going to inherit all his Star Wars toys?

AC400KICK

Richard Groyper my baby..I am currently downtown taking classes and getting educated on how to be an effectively emasculated man..I Love Lisa..she wears the pants in our relationship..she is my provider..she is my protector..she will keep me safe..if we ever have children she will also keep our children safe as well..I Love Lisa..🔥🔥🔥❤️💙💖🗽🌇🏙🌃🗽💖❤️💙🔥🔥🔥

Jennifer is this you? 🔥🔥🔥LIT🔥🔥🔥

[attachment=1]

hai.

[attachment=1,msg1351760]  [attachment=2,msg1351760]