• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 07, 2017, 08:02:15 AM
I, for one, really appreciate and value your informative posts.
Your knowledge, Sir, is unsurpassed.

Let the light of the lighthouse shine on us all!  I'd like to dedicate this song to you Blows!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcYKEGNQGJc

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 04, 2017, 02:17:58 PM
if you want proof, take a time machine back to 5-10 years ago and show yourself this video

Quote from: Jackstar on June 07, 2017, 11:32:20 AM
fuck motherfucker! Why didn't I think of this?

Jewish Nurse Steps in to Breastfeed Palestinian Baby After His Parents Are in a Car Accident

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/jewish-nurse-steps-breastfeed-palestinian-baby-parents-car-accident-204535863.html

Humanity exists, eh Blows?  Take a good suckle on this.   ;)

damon

Gnooryblows does not post here because he is to much of a PUSSY. At least in the past, Falkie posted in his thread because he is more of a man then Gnooryblows. Gnooryblows this is the last comment to you that is about you.

Live long and have fun Gnooryblows. May you post a lot until MV bans you again and puts all of your threads into one thread.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Damon on June 07, 2017, 06:08:11 PM
Gnooryblows does not post here because he is to much of a PUSSY. At least in the past, Falkie posted in his thread because he is more of a man then Gnooryblows. Gnooryblows this is the last comment to you that is about you.

Live long and have fun Gnooryblows. May you post a lot until MV bans you again and puts all of your threads into one thread.

i'll take your bait just this once, mostly because im not generally opposed to taking bait and because i think everyone should consider the source here and consider that you represent exactly the type of person that always has the worst problems with me. you represent exactly the worst type of person that sees my humility and self-deprecation as a weakness that you can attack. that sees it as a signal that "hey, this guy is below me!" and so you decide you can use me to prop yourself up. this is how broken, insecure people work.

let's just remind everyone of the time i wasn't so nice to you before and it hurt you so bad that you actually made this sad, pathetic video and left bellgab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8Bdfj-9yM&t

so there was that. and of course, all of that after i sent you all of these messages because i was concerned about your welfare after our little political disagreement

http://bellgab.com/politics/downey-makes-hate-video-about-me-after-political-discussion-gone-awry/

Quotedude fuckin' chill, ok? you wanna talk to me? i'm not out to hurt you or make you feel bad man. when you call me a cocksucker and all that other stuff, and start getting into politics, mean shit gets said, that's all. it's not personal. you alrite bro?

QuoteQuote from: gnooryblows on May 20, 2017, 12:10:11 AM
dude really, you gotta understand that what was said was just said as a matter of political discussion. don't take it person, ok? it's nothing against you. would love to chat and shit bro if you got the time.

QuoteQuote from: gnooryblows on May 20, 2017, 12:24:33 AM
bro if you're having a bad night, i know we just had a war of words but i'll sit here and listen to your problems all night if you want me to, alright? i'm serious. i've got plenty of problems of my own and we could probably trade stories. sometimes it's good to unload your shit to a random stranger on the internet, too. it's good because it's easy, there's no accountability, you don't have to feel so self-conscious or embarrassed, and you're still getting stuff off your chest. might be good.

QuoteQuote from: gnooryblows on May 20, 2017, 12:25:52 AM
and im serious man, it might really be good, and there are no hard feelings, so just message me whenever you want to, if not tonight, then whenever

ok, so you want to try to bait me now and try to make me out to be a joke to prop yourself up. ok. cool. i expect that from people like you. i've been hanging out with people at the bottom of the social barrel my whole life. "no no, they're not that bad" i used to tell people "oh they can't help it, just give them a chance". you know, autists, retards, whoever else that fits in a similar catagory. i've just always been nice and outgoing to them. but i've learned theres a deep, sinister resentment that lives and breathes in their soul, and whenever see someone with their guard down (because they're stronger, smarter, and don't always need to be "guarded" for those reasons) they attack. and that's what you do, you attack.

you attack because you know you're worthless, pathetic, fat, bald, obviously suffering from some sort of genetic abnormality like downs or whatever, and you think that because im secure and confident enough to put up with a little ribbing, with a little social hatred, and not only that but that i even sometimes jump in headfirst and take part in it! that i sometimes intentionally make myself more of a target than i have to because i think it's sort of funny! you think that's weakness!

no! sorry dude! you're an old fat bald virgin lmfao! look in the mirror if you want to see the joke!

damon

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 07, 2017, 08:37:53 PM
i'll take your bait just this once, mostly because im not generally opposed to taking bait and because i think everyone should consider the source here and consider that you represent exactly the type of person that always has the worst problems with me. you represent exactly the worst type of person that sees my humility and self-deprecation as a weakness that you can attack. that sees it as a signal that "hey, this guy is below me!" and so you decide you can use me to prop yourself up. this is how broken, insecure people work.

let's just remind everyone of the time i wasn't so nice to you before and it hurt you so bad that you actually made this sad, pathetic video and left bellgab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8Bdfj-9yM&t

so there was that. and of course, all of that after i sent you all of these messages because i was concerned about your welfare after our little political disagreement

http://bellgab.com/politics/downey-makes-hate-video-about-me-after-political-discussion-gone-awry/

ok, so you want to try to bait me now and try to make me out to be a joke to prop yourself up. ok. cool. i expect that from people like you. i've been hanging out with people at the bottom of the social barrel my whole life. "no no, they're not that bad" i used to tell people "oh they can't help it, just give them a chance". you know, autists, retards, whoever else that fits in a similar catagory. i've just always been nice and outgoing to them. but i've learned theres a deep, sinister resentment that lives and breathes in their soul, and whenever see someone with their guard down (because they're stronger, smarter, and don't always need to be "guarded" for those reasons) they attack. and that's what you do, you attack.

you attack because you know you're worthless, pathetic, fat, bald, obviously suffering from some sort of genetic abnormality like downs or whatever, and you think that because im secure and confident enough to put up with a little ribbing, with a little social hatred, and not only that but that i even sometimes jump in headfirst and take part in it! that i sometimes intentionally make myself more of a target than i have to because i think it's sort of funny! you think that's weakness!

no! sorry dude! you're an old fat bald virgin lmfao! look in the mirror if you want to see the joke!
I must hit your fucking button dude. LOL

gnooryblows

Quote from: Damon on June 07, 2017, 08:42:19 PM
I must hit your fucking button dude. LOL

oh yeah, you're making youtube videos about me, threads about me, replies calling me a pussy, constant posts about me. meanwhile i'm going out of my way to be nice to you because you're clearly disabled. but clearly you hit my button. this is good logic. this is clear top quality downy logic!

damon

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 07, 2017, 08:45:24 PM
oh yeah, you're making youtube videos about me, threads about me, replies calling me a pussy, constant posts about me. meanwhile i'm going out of my way to be nice to you because you're clearly AWESOME. but clearly you hit my button. this is good logic. this is clear top quality downy logic!
You did create a lot of threads as you know MV will put them in one thread. I just made it easier for MV.  Plus if you do not like being trolled by me. Then Please remember the old saying. "DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS"

gnooryblows

Quote from: Damon on June 07, 2017, 08:47:26 PM
You so create a lot of threads as you know MV will put them in one thread. I just made it easier for MV.

you remind me of the retarded guy from the leprechaun movie
"i did a smart thing!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3v1kEzT4bA#t=2m23s

gnooryblows

honestly i could savage you so badly. i could make you cry and leave bellgab again if i wanted to, that's the thing. i know 100% that i could do it. but the truth is that despite everyone probably thinking im this violent, impaired, angry, mean racist, im actually a very soft person. i don't like the idea of hurting other people, not even sad tards like you :(

gnooryblows

everyone thinks im this mean evil horrible person just because i am willing to say the intellectual truth about certain things and not be politically correct but in truth im some faggot peace loving hippie

gnooryblows

in truth, i don't "hate" joos or blacks or any other group. this is simply the intellectually honest conclusion that any rational person would come to when weighing the evidence and looking at things objectively. that's all. it's a cold and rationally calculated decision. not all joos are bad just by inherent virtue of them being joos. in fact, as i've said in other threads, i would even marry a joo, in theory, if she denounced her religion and was willing to raise the children as non-joos. i wouldn't have any problem with that. and are all blacks murdering criminals? no.

but there are trends. there are generalities. there are underlying social currents. beyond that, there are ideas and allegiances that complicate our day to day relations with the average black and the average joo that we as a society are largely unwilling to recognize. but they are there. they cannot be denied.

i don't know why this is such a terrible thing to say. i really don't.

gnooryblows

im not a part of any "white power group", KKK or neonazis. im not a "skinhead". i don't have a mohawk or some dumb gay haircut. i don't dress like a "punk" or whatever. just like im not part of the "republican" or "democrat" party. these are just CULTS that tell us how to think. im an independent thinker. that's all. IMO you should be too. the facts are pretty much indisputable :(

gnooryblows

i see. not welcome here. threads merged again. i say "ok, i'll just put everything in one thread" and it's not good enough. i can't help other people making threads about me or bumping old threads about me. i was just gonna put all of my thoughts in one thread. i can't help that. i can't do any different. you fat fag MV. you think i'm gonna be "your new falkie"? you think i'm gonna keep posting this shit in this "musings of" thread? yeah ok. goodbye everyone. for real this time. if you didn't want me posting this stuff on your site, you could have just asked me. just remember that. i would have stopped. it was always 90% a joke to me anyway.  i can't deny that i do think the exasperated reactions are hilarious. sure, i mean for the most part i believe the stuff is intellectually true but my level of emotional investment is not really that high. if you didn't want it, you really could have just asked.

later bitches

damon

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 07, 2017, 09:39:45 PM
i see. not welcome here. threads merged again. i say "ok, i'll just put everything in one thread" and it's not good enough. i can't help other people making threads about me or bumping old threads about me. i was just gonna put all of my thoughts in one thread. i can't help that. i can't do any different. you fat fag MV. you think i'm gonna be "your new falkie"? you think i'm gonna keep posting this shit in this "musings of" thread? yeah ok. goodbye everyone. for real this time. if you didn't want me posting this stuff on your site, you could have just asked me. just remember that. i would have stopped. it was always 90% a joke to me anyway.  i can't deny that i do think the exasperated reactions are hilarious. sure, i mean for the most part i believe the stuff is intellectually true but my level of emotional investment is not really that high. if you didn't want it, you really could have just asked.

later bitches

bye felicia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVnlYPXCp9A

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 07, 2017, 09:39:45 PM

later bitches

I really hate to see Blows leave before he outed himself.  I believe that despite all of his racial nonsense, Blows was a closet cuck.  And since I feel that I have been sort of a DJ for his troubled soul, I best dedicate one more song.  So long Blows...don't look back buddy.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=QjAOhfU8ImY

gnooryblows

i could care less about the two mongoloids posting above me but.....

i had just this one final thought to share - people like MV could not find success with a roadmap. they are inherently averse to it. they might like to flirt with it. they might get close to it. but their souls are inherently averse to it. and they go through life wondering "why did it never quite pan out?" well, the answer is because you don't really want it and when you get close to it you feel repulsion to it. i don't think he is really "a bad guy", but he is what he is and that is "born loser". whatever. in point of fact a "loser" is not the worst thing in the world to be.

if i had a celebrity attached to my website, that gave it so much visibility and free advertisement, leaving it with an artificially pumped up base. i would parlay that visibility into a massive success that would continue to perpetuate. but on the other hand, im in love with "losing" too in a way, so maybe i wouldn't :(

well, this really is my final sentiment. i really don't want to stay here at this point. partly because im personally bored of it. partly because i was mostly posting so much because i was sick the past couple months which mostly kept me confined to the house (since the end of february, actually, but all of that is mostly better now. 99% better at this point, i don't have the desire to keep sitting on the computer posting nonstop now. i won't say what it was because it was one of those embarassing nether-regions problems).

i really, really enjoyed the reactions of some bellgabbers to most of the things i had to say. the exasperation. the ridicule. the posturing. the triggerings. the holier than thou attitudes. all of it!

i really am technically a racist. that's true. i really do think all of the political stuff i said is true, in essence. but yes, i intentionally made it "more inflammatory" at any opportunity i had. i took my cues from fiery public speakers. i based a lot of the speaking patterns on christian evangelists, adolph hitler himself (whom i really don't agree with on the vast majority of things), and various crazy caricatures from the 20th century like charles manson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0

there it is. always made me laugh. that guy is actually where the no-capital-letters and the frowny faces came from. i sort of figured "if that guy was typing on the internet, this is how he would type". that's where the satanism stuff came from too. some interview i saw with him saying that satan and god were the same and whatnot. i think it was geraldo doing the interview, lol.

so there you have it, there was in fact a strong element of performance art going on here. kept me busy. occupied me. i'm really racist, that's true. i really do think joos are pretty bad and that they're more or less an in-group that considers us their "out-group". but im not a rabid anti semite or anything in truth. i've dated 2 jooish girls in my life, lol. i have half siblings that are jooish. i will say that the jooish girls families were very, very "anti-goy" though, and strongly disapproved of them dating me based solely off of my being an american and a non-joo. to the point where one of them used to have to sneak out of her house just to see me every single time. that same one was actually also from a very prominent jooish family who you would likely all know if i said the name (but obviously, im not going to do that)

even though im racist, im not as racist as other people think i am. i dated a hispanic chick for a couple years too. full on ghetto latina. had to basically learn to speak spanish in order to communicate fully effectively. in truth, i don't even think she was a citizen. was with her for 2 years until we actually ultimately had our falling out over donald trump one he announced his presidency (lmfao, i really don't think she was legal and i think he was gonna deport her......i dunno..........but i was still gonna vote for him)

today when i talk about politics, part of me does take it more seriously because of the fact that it essentially cost me that relationship, with a girl whom i likely would have in fact married and had babies with. it was good because she was 10/10 in hotness but without all of the egotistical bullshit that you get with white western women :(

on the other hand, there is part of me that truly understands the mentality that "that is not right".

funny funny funny. that's all it is. it's all a big joke. you're all my little pawns in this game of chess i play with myself. people like billy joe mulgreavey, jackstar, yorkshire pud and even damon made it worth coming on here lol! every time you replied i knew you were all going nuts lol! i don't know why i enjoyed it. maybe i'm sick, lol. i really don't have any ill-will though. i'm not that type of person. not the malicious type. just sort of sick for the past few months and mostly sitting on my ass :(

mwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahha, gnooryblows did have you all fooled. he had you all freaking out "omfg how dare he do that stuff!" you know it! i am not truly officially leaving. i spent a good portion of my day outside today and yesterday, for the first time in a few months really. because, like i said, i had an issue in my downstairs that took a couple months to get over :(

and it was really nice. going outside was nice. so i really don't want to sit around on bellgab no more. these were my confessions. the confessions of gnooryblows. i'll ttya all later, or probably won't. gnooryblows out!

gnooryblows

my sense of humor is probably way too abstract and way far beyond what anybody here is capable of comprehending, but essentially this place provided me with endless laughs while i wasn't feeling too good so thanks for that :(

gnooryblows

oh one more thing lol, i keep forgetting this stuff. i also never snuck into the womens bathroom at my work and "stole a womans poop", took it home, and froze it so i could rub it all over my body because it sexually aroused me.

lmfao, no offense but how stupid do some of you have to be to believe this shit?? like you kind of have to be super stupid to believe it.

super super stupid :(

gnooryblows

i am probably only 1/10th as racist in person as i appear on this website and as i was trying to act on this website

gnooryblows

pls let me stay, i have no friends, why dont u love me?

gnooryblows

pls forgive me. i will stop posting racist things. i realize now that it was not funny. i just want friends. i just want people to love me. why dont they love me? i am so sad :( i am a sad and lonely man :(

gnooryblows

i make a formal apology to all black people and all joos, ok? i am sorry for posting things detrimental to your race. ok? does that make everyone feel better? i just want some friends. i dunno why nobody on this board likes me. it makes me sad :(

gnooryblows

nobody loves me, everybody hates me :(

gnooryblows

i just thought the racist stuff was cool now that trump is president pls someone out there be my friend i am crying literal tears right now. tears of loneliness. tears of isolation. tears of rejection :(

gnooryblows

im seriously a gay. maybe all of this comes from repressed homosexuality :(